Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

My Dog Is Sick - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Dog Is Sick (1337 Views)

My 5months German Shepherd Is Sick / My Dog Is Reacting To Something. HELP!!! / My Dog May Die Soon From A Snake Poison, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dog Is Sick by Hclinton: 2:05pm On Jul 08, 2017
Please kindly help me as my dog stop eating since about 2 days now and she is loosing strength, she also vomit a whitish substance. A visit to the pet clinic, I was given a deworm tablet and a vit-c cyrup. Have forcefully administer the drugs to the dog since yesterday but yet to sign of improvement.

Kindly help, urgent response needed please.
Re: My Dog Is Sick by smartty68(m): 2:07pm On Jul 08, 2017
Take it back to the vet again
Re: My Dog Is Sick by VickyRotex(f): 2:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
Eyah.
I'm panickng for you sef. I panic alot too when my dog is sick. embarassed And she's not pregnant?

Cc:

Seun, Prodeegee.
I'm sure they can help.
Re: My Dog Is Sick by alphatron(m): 1:39pm On Jul 09, 2017
Re: My Dog Is Sick by MelchizNna(m): 1:44pm On Jul 09, 2017
Hclinton:
Please kindly help me as my dog stop eating since about 2 days now and she is loosing strength, she also vomit a whitish substance. A visit to the pet clinic, I was given a deworm tablet and a vit-c cyrup. Have forcefully administer the drugs to the dog since yesterday but yet to sign of improvement.

Kindly help, urgent response needed please.

Administer tetracycline and flagyl.you can add a capsule of Cyprus gold Pray it's not parvo
Re: My Dog Is Sick by Hclinton: 6:35pm On Jul 21, 2017
Thanks a lot. The dog was diagonized to have Pavo. Don't know where she got it because she's always inside the compound. She has been treated and she responded. She's okay now. Will be taking the anti-rabbies shot sometimes next week. Thanks for all your responses.
Re: My Dog Is Sick by MikeMark: 1:29pm On Nov 14, 2017
If you feel that your pet is upset and difficult, at that point you must to go to again pet hospital.
Re: My Dog Is Sick by klabi(m): 4:28pm On May 09, 2020
Lmaomen1:
Hmm, most likely she has worms, because the symptoms are very similar. You should wait a bit because the medicine does not work instantly. My dog is also sick ... She has problems with the back paw and the doctor said that temporarily the dog will not be able to climb the stairs and move fully. He advised me to use Dog Ramp in order to make life easier for me and the dog. I decided to find out more about this on the Internet and came across a cool site and there was a lot of detailed information about the ramp for dogs. So this is a really cool method to make it easier to move around.
after three solid years , Really !!!

(1) (Reply)

List Of Dog Breeds In Nigeria / Top Quality Pedigree Male Rottweiler Puppy Available @DG Kennels / A Lagos Dog Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.