Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Reuters - Al Qaeda in North Afica Offers To Help Nigerian Muslims - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reuters - Al Qaeda in North Afica Offers To Help Nigerian Muslims (9623 Views)

Superman Soldier Spotted In North East Battle Ground / Ex-pension Reform Boss Maina Offers To Assist Buhari Stop Corruption In Sector / Nigerian Muslims Visit Churches In Kano Today In Show Of Solidarity! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reuters - Al Qaeda in North Afica Offers To Help Nigerian Muslims by jumobi1(m): 4:37pm On Feb 02, 2010
umm. When last did we have a leader? The last leader we had was OBJ,
Re: Reuters - Al Qaeda in North Afica Offers To Help Nigerian Muslims by 0hsisi: 4:39pm On Feb 02, 2010
Allahu wakbam!
la la illa la
Mohammadu and suriname!
Re: Reuters - Al Qaeda in North Afica Offers To Help Nigerian Muslims by 9jafreak: 4:47pm On Feb 02, 2010
[size=13pt]It's utterly SHOCKING reading many of the comments on this thread.

How smug we have become to the horrors permeating our dearly beloved Nation. The frivolity in the letters of the posters is proof that many Nigerians don't really care we are sitting on a time-bomb, as long as it doesn't hurt their families.

You know how easy it is to sit behind that computer and poke fun at weighty and terribly disturbing issues such as this one [No that I exclude myself].

Nigeria: once famous for only two good reasons: Oil[our bane, now ranked 2nd in Africa]                  Football[well, nowhere near our past glory] is now the nation not only bedeviled by CONSPICUOUS CORRUPTION but gradually turning into a SAFE HAVEN for EXTREMISTS and terrorists.

Imagine if Nigeria breaks into 3: You have BIAFRA bordered by an Islamic [terrorist-sympathizing] State and a mixture of Christians and moderate muslims in YOURUBALAND[whatever it's called].

It's a terribly sad story. We need to fight NOW to salvage what's left. . . for the sake of our children, yet unborn.[/size]
Re: Reuters - Al Qaeda in North Afica Offers To Help Nigerian Muslims by dschools: 4:50pm On Feb 02, 2010
elrazu, tunder fire your papa, you muslim slut! murder is the motor of islam.
Re: Reuters - Al Qaeda in North Afica Offers To Help Nigerian Muslims by Beaf: 4:58pm On Feb 02, 2010
A lot of responders here are wimpering like defenceless babies.

So a lot of Nigerians think Al Qaeda is CIA? Such people are the biggest FOOL's I have ever come across. Why stop there, why not claim Boko Haram, Kala Kato and those fu'cked up almajiri's are CIA agents too?
Foolishness has no bounds in our country! Nigerian people will never take up their responsibilities, even when they are as simple as thinking things through, we would rather pray to God. Some people might as well run home to hide in their mothers skirts.
[size=14pt]
Yes, go ahead and blame the US for telling us the obvious, that we are a failing nation. Are we not? Where is our fuc'king president? Or is Aondoakaa a CIA agent to the fool's among us too? Cowards.[/size]

If Al Qaeda brings their suicide bombing within our borders, then we must finally cut of all sharia states and absorb their none Muslims. Let them go and fight with cattle. What do they have?
Re: Reuters - Al Qaeda in North Afica Offers To Help Nigerian Muslims by alimat2(f): 4:59pm On Feb 02, 2010
@Ohsisi,
God is ur strenght so seek his forgivness
Re: Reuters - Al Qaeda in North Afica Offers To Help Nigerian Muslims by dschools: 5:00pm On Feb 02, 2010
elrazu, tunder fire your papa, you muslim slut! murder is the motor of islam.
Re: Reuters - Al Qaeda in North Afica Offers To Help Nigerian Muslims by viclee009: 5:01pm On Feb 02, 2010
don't worry. Christians know how to fight and defend ourselves.
Re: Reuters - Al Qaeda in North Afica Offers To Help Nigerian Muslims by iz2much: 5:05pm On Feb 02, 2010
God forbid
Re: Reuters - Al Qaeda in North Afica Offers To Help Nigerian Muslims by bashdecash(m): 5:07pm On Feb 02, 2010
@OvieE,

Why cant u be a little bit civilised and know how to address such kind of issue without using vulgar words especially on other people's religion and prophet? i think u should apologise ASAP.

@my fellow Nigerians,

always shine your eyes ooo. America can do anything to legitimise its invasion on a nation with oil abundance. besides, AL-QAEDA was a name originated in USA for your information. (I) personally don't believe the shit as Al-qaeda network, its all hoax (THE NEW WORLD ORDER).
Re: Reuters - Al Qaeda in North Afica Offers To Help Nigerian Muslims by Nezan(m): 5:11pm On Feb 02, 2010
Hmmmmm,

Islam
Al-qaeda
Nigeria + sick presido!
Re: Reuters - Al Qaeda in North Afica Offers To Help Nigerian Muslims by dschools: 5:13pm On Feb 02, 2010
tom28 and others talking rubbish against america are just envious because america is progressing seriously. even the bible made us to know that those people who are progressing, are always hated by idiots like tom 28 and other fools. that is why idiots like them and alqaeda and foolish islam(aboki's) will never develop in anything. try to struggle and be strong like america and stop enviing those that are already developed in everything.  great USA, ISRAEL, BIAFRA, UK, and all the NON ISLAMIC NATIONS.
Re: Reuters - Al Qaeda in North Afica Offers To Help Nigerian Muslims by watchme(f): 5:24pm On Feb 02, 2010
May Jesus Christ help us especially to convert all Muslims to Christians

Amen.
Re: Reuters - Al Qaeda in North Afica Offers To Help Nigerian Muslims by MsTom(f): 5:29pm On Feb 02, 2010
@EL, you crack me up.
Seriously, maybe it is time for Nigerians to say "to your tents o Nigerians" before Nigeria becomes another 'Afghanistan'.
Re: Reuters - Al Qaeda in North Afica Offers To Help Nigerian Muslims by Wrex(m): 5:33pm On Feb 02, 2010
This is a very bad development, may all the muslims causing problems in nigeria be burnt to ashes before they destroy this country
Re: Reuters - Al Qaeda in North Afica Offers To Help Nigerian Muslims by bobokelly(m): 5:36pm On Feb 02, 2010
This cant be true, GOD WILL NOT LET THIS HAPPEN
Re: Reuters - Al Qaeda in North Afica Offers To Help Nigerian Muslims by samcc30(m): 6:11pm On Feb 02, 2010
my brother there is nothing to scare about, we only do to them as Israel and Palestinian, one Israel life will stand for twenty Palestinian life,
while one Nigeria christian life will stand for forty Nigerian Muslim life.
thats all
[size=8pt][size=8pt]enough is enough.[/size][/size]

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1074227.html
Re: Reuters - Al Qaeda in North Afica Offers To Help Nigerian Muslims by slimdude(m): 6:27pm On Feb 02, 2010
@tunku.
U dnt need to do any predictions,the muslims here in J are already poisonin what they looted from xtians shop in d mkt.
They sell a mudu of rice for as low as N100,what pains my mind is dat,some stupid xtians,go to d mkt barely after 2weeks of d crisis to buy stuffs from these heartless extremists,even after a new mkt was setup by xtians n for xtians alone,
As if d age-old saying that 'araha dey pain belle' has not been emphasised!
Well,someone should tell these extremists that we are in d 21st century and they should throw away the 'the jihad mentality',
Wrex:

This is a very bad development, may all the muslims causing problems in nigeria be burnt to ashes before they destroy this country

Re: Reuters - Al Qaeda in North Afica Offers To Help Nigerian Muslims by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 02, 2010
God is powerful. The evil that men planeth upon the innocent shall never prosper.
Re: Reuters - Al Qaeda in North Afica Offers To Help Nigerian Muslims by Kgdavid(m): 7:50pm On Feb 02, 2010
damn why is it that the hausa man is at the root of all nigeria's troubles? hausa/fulani guys are not the only muslims in nigeria yet they are they only ones intent on being idiots. i strongly suggest that a refferendum be held where nigerians will decide whether or not to split. Since these hausa and fulani blokes don't wanna live with us let them secede and join al qaeda if they like. If these idiots start suicide bombing in nigeria, the effect will be devastating as i highly doubt the ability of the nigerian armed forces to effectively counter such a threat seeing as even much more advanced militaries are struggling to deal with this in countries like afghanistan, india, pakistan and Iraq. After seccession i would advise that the new nigeria shuold no longer be a divided into so many states but rather into regions eliminating the spotlight which is being placed on tribalism. either this or immediate swift punishment, for all found guilty of perpertrating acts of religious violence, in the form of the death penalty.
Re: Reuters - Al Qaeda in North Afica Offers To Help Nigerian Muslims by slap1(m): 7:56pm On Feb 02, 2010
God's the answer right na.
Re: Reuters - Al Qaeda in North Afica Offers To Help Nigerian Muslims by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 02, 2010
Muslims are always blood thirsty. But by the grace of God, they will use thier armed weapons to destroy themselves. I don't know why a religion could boast of terrorism, causing trouble and killing innocent people. It's high time we had a rethink.
Re: Reuters - Al Qaeda in North Afica Offers To Help Nigerian Muslims by Cyberfreak(f): 8:12pm On Feb 02, 2010
@bashthecash,
You know about the New World Order? Thank God. At last, I am not alone.
You have just made me a very happy person. Was getting tired of seeing and hearing the bleating of the flock of ignoramuses that litter this world.
Please keep enlightening yourself. Peace.
Re: Reuters - Al Qaeda in North Afica Offers To Help Nigerian Muslims by Cyberfreak(f): 8:13pm On Feb 02, 2010
@bashthecash,
You know about the New World Order? Thank God. At last, I am not alone.
You have just made me a very happy person. Was getting tired of seeing and hearing the bleating of the flock of ignoramuses that litter this world.
Please keep enlightening yourself. Peace.
Re: Reuters - Al Qaeda in North Afica Offers To Help Nigerian Muslims by edoyad(m): 8:29pm On Feb 02, 2010
This is also a fine juncture to reveal the truth about the "roswell cover up conspiracy". Who knows anything about roswell, new mexico ?
Re: Reuters - Al Qaeda in North Afica Offers To Help Nigerian Muslims by ayettymama(f): 8:31pm On Feb 02, 2010
completely off topic

where the hell are all these criminals getting weapons from??

kidnappers and armed robbers with ak47's and grenades??

wtf

how are they gettin into the country??
Re: Reuters - Al Qaeda in North Afica Offers To Help Nigerian Muslims by 0hsisi: 8:41pm On Feb 02, 2010
alimat 2:

@Ohsisi,
God is your strenght so seek his forgivness

God is my strength indeed.
His mercies are ever new
I'm tallking about God now not allah
God and allah are 2 totally different personalities with different agenda.
One is full of mercy and lovingkindness and calls me his child
The other is full of deceit and is cold hearted,ready to kill and his slaves are just like him.
Re: Reuters - Al Qaeda in North Afica Offers To Help Nigerian Muslims by EzeUche(m): 9:32pm On Feb 02, 2010
The ppl of the southeast have been itching for a fight since we lost that Civil War. Let the Northern Muslims attack Christians.

THERE WILL BE HELL TO PAY!!!  angry Those nkita ara will DIE if they bring trouble to innocent southerners.

Finally, the Yoruba will wake up from their slumber and see who the true enemy is.

I believe in the God of the Old Testament, Of Fire and brimstone. That is what we will do to these people.
Re: Reuters - Al Qaeda in North Afica Offers To Help Nigerian Muslims by aktunde(m): 10:00pm On Feb 02, 2010
I don't know if I'm kidding, but this is my sincere wish. Let Nigeria break into three. Let the Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba go their separate ways. Nature has already divided us into three before, through rivers Niger and Benue. I do not know why we are struggling to be one, when it is obvious that the Northerners who are the less educated, the region which host the terrorists and religious extremist, would never let us be.  It takes people of like minds to flow peacefully. The view of the Northerners about the lives of human beings, religion, education, civilization and Government is so different. How does any sane person expect peace to reign when other regions don't think like them?

Because of the greed of some leaders who are not from the oil region, they do not want Nigeria to split. Let us not be afraid of what would happen if Nigeria splits. What will be, will be. I am sure of one thing. It is the northerners that would suffer most because it's obvious they shall be ruled by the religious extremists and terrorists among them. Eventually, they would start killing them selves.

I pray that Nigeria should split. All the Hausas that are not Muslims and already settled in Yoruba land or BIAFRA should be given permanent residence, if they apply. All the Hausa Muslims among them should be repatriated back to the North. Let the Igbos and Yorubas have a Nice relationship just like the one between US and Canada. It might not be easy in the beginning, but I know we shall be okay with time. Only the Northerners who are not Muslims but educated would be given visas to Enter BIAFRA or Yoruba land. It's better for the population of a country to be small, and find peace; than for it to be large and know no peace.

I'm aware I'm day-dreaming, but it's my my wish. I sound like a 10 year old boy, because those cows are really pissing me off.
Re: Reuters - Al Qaeda in North Afica Offers To Help Nigerian Muslims by kaboninc(m): 10:14pm On Feb 02, 2010
I dont know why an average Nigerian cannot do a simple research. Why is it dat its only dis media house thats reportng this? That is why our 'prestigous' media organisation cannot do a simple undercover investigation about our president's health but to write foolish, wicked, biased, uninciting and fictitious stories about his health. So, when the BBC released its story about my president, they had to hide their faces in shame. Fellow nairalanders, please confirm this 'tale'.
Re: Reuters - Al Qaeda in North Afica Offers To Help Nigerian Muslims by soulamanne(m): 10:20pm On Feb 02, 2010
am a muslim and i will remain that.it is soooo sad some lunatics ve really really stained the religion all in the name of jihad.look at what non muslims are sayin about the religion.can one blame them?how can we ever convince them the meanin of the religion is peace when some retards are doin the exact opposite.may Allah puish these bastards who ve done this to the religion, as for me,i will remain good to all and try to change the face of the religion with my beahaviour
Re: Reuters - Al Qaeda in North Afica Offers To Help Nigerian Muslims by Akanbiedu(m): 11:21pm On Feb 02, 2010
soulamanne:

am a muslim and i will remain that.it is soooo sad some lunatics ve really really stained the religion all in the name of jihad.look at what non muslims are sayin about the religion.can one blame them?how can we ever convince them the meanin of the religion is peace when some retards are doin the exact opposite.may Allah puish these bastards who ve done this to the religion, as for me,i will remain good to all and try to change the face of the religion with my beahaviour

Please don't tell me you believe this story!

read it again and check the line of report. Check if there is any tangible link to any terrorist organisation. I know things have gone bad, but you don't believe everything you read ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wike Recalls Suspended Cabinet Members, Head Of Service / UN Diplomat Advices Nnamdi Kanu Ahead Of His Invitation To UN Summit / Group Accuses Yayi Of Personalising Government-funded Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.