Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Amazing Video Games Endings You Should Watch - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Amazing Video Games Endings You Should Watch (16449 Views)

13 Overhyped Video Games That Failed Miserably After They Got Released / Depressing Video Game Endings That Made Us Cry / Hilarious Video Games Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Video Games Endings You Should Watch by swagifted(m): 2:24pm On Jul 09, 2017
XVIER:
it's called copulating with citra in a fertility ritual. grin
all this grammar for kpansh.. Na wa o..
Re: Amazing Video Games Endings You Should Watch by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
Codyt:

I thought metal gear solid 3 was sons of liberty?

Or am I mistaken?
Sons of liberty was Metal Gear Solid 2...... Capiche??
Re: Amazing Video Games Endings You Should Watch by XVIER(m): 6:42pm On Jul 09, 2017
swagifted:
all this grammar for kpansh.. Na wa o..
grin
Re: Amazing Video Games Endings You Should Watch by Codyt(m): 12:55am On Jul 10, 2017
Vasaratti16:
Sons of liberty was Metal Gear Solid 2...... Capiche??
Oh.... Merci!
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Amazing Video Games Endings You Should Watch by ogbiwa: 11:08am On Jul 25, 2017
Am I the only one here that has only played PES and FIFA and wondering how the ending compares with what the OP is posting up there
Re: Amazing Video Games Endings You Should Watch by MobileGees: 3:21pm On Jul 25, 2017
ogbiwa:
Am I the only one here that has only played PES and FIFA and wondering how the ending compares with what the OP is posting up there
grin You never sabi better thing
Re: Amazing Video Games Endings You Should Watch by LucemFerre: 4:21pm On Sep 10, 2017
Ifyone123:
yes...through my boyfriend's lapy..I even once finished it on veteran mode..at d end of it, captain price tossed a pistol to one of his men to kill Vladimir Makarov...i tink its modern warfare 3 not battlefield

Another way of saying "don't think this is a green light and want to come through "COD" i ain't single"
Smfh... Women and their small small tactics cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PES 2021 ISO For PS2 Is Now Available To Download / Free Whot Card Game For Your Blackberry And Nokia: Proudly Nigerian / PES 2012 Vs FIFA 2012: Which Soccer Game Would You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.