Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Adorable First Smiles Of Baby Boy Born With A Severe Cleft Lip And Palate(vd) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Adorable First Smiles Of Baby Boy Born With A Severe Cleft Lip And Palate(vd) (751 Views)

Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) / Free Cleft Surgery At Lagos University Teaching Hospital / Sex Of Baby In Benue Is Yet To Be Known Days After Delivery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adorable First Smiles Of Baby Boy Born With A Severe Cleft Lip And Palate(vd) by sloye5(m): 5:18pm On Jul 08, 2017
The adorable first smiles of baby boy born with a severe cleft lip and palate

Charlotte Halliday, 23, from the Sunshine Coast, gave birth on April 18th
Her little boy Charlie was diagnosed with a severe cleft lip and palate
She shares updates on his progress and upcoming surgeries on Facebook
She has now shared adorable photos of Charlie's first smiles

In April, Charlotte Halliday, 23, from Queensland, shared the story of her then newborn son Charlie who was born with a severe cleft palate and lip.
And now, almost three months on from his birth on April 18, Ms Halliday has shared adorable photos of Charlie's first smiles.
The heartwarming snaps were posted on Ms Halliday's Facebook group, Charlie's Journey, where she shares updates on her son's health and news from their hospital visits.

Just got my first smile off Charlie!!! 3 in a row!!!! Proud mummy moment,' Ms Halliday wrote after seeing his first ever smile on Thursday.
Over the past few weeks, Charlie has been in and out of hospital with a number of feeding issues and doctors will be unable to operate on him until his feeding tubes are out.
Charlie and his family will return to hospital in six weeks in the hope that the tubes can be removed and his first surgery date can be set.

https://videoud.com/video/Pictured-The-adorable-first-smiles-of-baby-boy-born-with-a-severe-cleft-lip-and-palate-VideoDownload_TTNSTlQzRjk0bUU.html

dominique
Sissy3
lalasticlala
mynd44

Re: Adorable First Smiles Of Baby Boy Born With A Severe Cleft Lip And Palate(vd) by sloye5(m): 5:20pm On Jul 08, 2017
'At first I didn't know anything was wrong. He was placed on me but I couldn't see his face as he was facing the other way,' Ms Halliday told Daily Mail Australia in mid April

(1) (Reply)

Video : Girl Breaks Her Neck While Twerking (Graphics Content) / What Is The Cure For Mental Laziness? / How To Make Easy And Great Mint (scent Leave) Tea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.