Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Hull City Vs Chelsea [ 1 -1 ] On Tuesday, 2nd February - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Hull City Vs Chelsea [ 1 -1 ] On Tuesday, 2nd February (4651 Views)

Poll: Which team will get all 3 points?

Hull City: 9% (1 vote)
Chelsea: 63% (7 votes)
Neither; they'll draw: 27% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

UCL: Copenhagen V Barcelona [ 1 - 1] On Tuesday 2nd November 2010 / UCL: Bursaspor Vs Manchester United [0 - 3] On Tuesday 2nd November 2010 / UCL : Tottenham Hotspur Vs Inter Milan [3 - 1] On Tuesday 2nd November 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hull City Vs Chelsea [ 1 -1 ] On Tuesday, 2nd February by HNIC(m): 10:51pm On Feb 02, 2010
nateevs:

It's Chelsea 12 - 2 Arsenal in the last four games. . . the only thing you losers can do is . . . What was the scores at the Bridge last season. ?
You can't point to any other event in recent history to draw confidence from. . .
See this man pointing to recent history and counting scores
If you like, let it be 200-1
You have taken 6 out of 9 in the last 3 games.
Play like this on sunday and see what will happen!
See you on Sunday
Re: Hull City Vs Chelsea [ 1 -1 ] On Tuesday, 2nd February by debosky(m): 10:52pm On Feb 02, 2010
denzel2009:

I'd prefer to be beaten by Hull than Passenal. DD is their plague!

Mumu - do you get extra points for beating Arsenal?  

Like I said, Arsenal fired your last coach with a win at SB - it was a momentous occasion so expect yet another one this time around.  cool
Re: Hull City Vs Chelsea [ 1 -1 ] On Tuesday, 2nd February by nateevs(m): 10:53pm On Feb 02, 2010
debosky:

grin grin grin grin grin

Do we need to play like that? We didn't play like that and beat you 2-1 last season.  tongue

Besides, this just goes to show. . . .thoughts of running away with it are way off the mark. Ancelotti was too casual about this game - talking about knocking Arsenal out of the title race as if this game was already done and dusted.  undecided

Let this be a lesson to him - do NOT write anyone off.

Yes you do need to play like that to stop us. Else you will get it in packets.
You did not play a fit Chelsea last season. Point to another time in the last 5 years where you almost beat us. . .

Stop letting the last season thing get in your head.
Re: Hull City Vs Chelsea [ 1 -1 ] On Tuesday, 2nd February by denzel2009: 10:55pm On Feb 02, 2010
debosky:

Mumu - do you get extra points for beating Arsenal?  

Like I said, Arsenal fired your last coach with a win at SB - it was a momentous occasion so expect yet another one this time around.  cool
Whats your problem? Do you just lash out insults without basis?
Re: Hull City Vs Chelsea [ 1 -1 ] On Tuesday, 2nd February by nateevs(m): 10:56pm On Feb 02, 2010
HNIC:

See this man pointing to recent history and counting scores
If you like, let it be 200-1
You have taken 6 out of 9 in the last 3 games.
Play like this on sunday and see what will happen!
See you on Sunday

You are talking rubbish . . .
You get mouth to say the scores at the Bridge last year . .
Yet you can't bear that you've conceded 12 goals against us in the last 4 games. . .

If we play 2 times worse than this on Sunday, we will still beat you.
I fear Hull . . I can't fear Arsenal.
Re: Hull City Vs Chelsea [ 1 -1 ] On Tuesday, 2nd February by Ibime(m): 10:58pm On Feb 02, 2010
Nateevs, save yarning with these c*nts. . . . I wonder whats giving these lot confidence to be yarning megedefegede. . . . their sudden show of confidence is as laughable as a ho's attempt to demand her rights from her p*mp. . . Debosky is still owing me £100 from our bet from last season's FA Cup. . . all I have to say is "double or nothing modasucka"!  tongue
Re: Hull City Vs Chelsea [ 1 -1 ] On Tuesday, 2nd February by Sauron1: 11:11pm On Feb 02, 2010
doyin13:

Na wa. . . which kain juju Fergie dey use stifle all these
coaches' medulla.

First na Wenger, now Ancellotti.

If scummies win the prem again, I switch to watching rugby full time  angry angry angry

It's UNITED's title. . . . . . .Like Fergie said, i hope Arsenal BATTER Chelsea on Sunday.
Re: Hull City Vs Chelsea [ 1 -1 ] On Tuesday, 2nd February by presido1: 11:16pm On Feb 02, 2010
Look @ these London failures taking a swipe at each other. Our trap is working fine.

Is the EPL still blue?

Two points ahead is advantage Fergie by sunday nit it might be 3 points or u guys behind.
Can A$$es do a nice job? Looks like they will be boosted by this draw tonite. AW is on fone now with PB right apologising for what fab4 did last season at the same time seeking advice and initiative on how to tackle those rugby players on sunday.
Re: Hull City Vs Chelsea [ 1 -1 ] On Tuesday, 2nd February by duduspace(m): 11:17pm On Feb 02, 2010
We will not just batter chelsea but totally mangle them and squeeze out all the schnapp. I can still see that 5 years of European and PL domination on the horizon.
Re: Hull City Vs Chelsea [ 1 -1 ] On Tuesday, 2nd February by debosky(m): 11:18pm On Feb 02, 2010
nateevs:

You are talking rubbish . . .
You get mouth to say the scores at the Bridge last year . .
Yet you can't bear that you've conceded 12 goals against us in the last 4 games. . .

If we play 2 times worse than this on Sunday, we will still beat you.
I fear Hull . . I can't fear Arsenal.

What is with this asinine aggregate score? Over the last two seasons we've beaten you twice - one at the Emirates 1-0, and also at the bridge 2-1. Winning 4-1 in a single game means NOTHING - it is still a single game.

On the basis of the past two seasons, we've taken 7 out of  12 points at stake between the teams in the league.

This season you've taken 3 so far, so there's nothing to say we won't take the other three in line with the two previous seasons.

Fear Arsenal or not, its the points on Sunday that matter.
Re: Hull City Vs Chelsea [ 1 -1 ] On Tuesday, 2nd February by HNIC(m): 11:18pm On Feb 02, 2010
nateevs:

You did not play a fit Chelsea last season. Point to another time in the last 5 years where you almost beat us. . .

Stop letting the last season thing get in your head.

I always laugh when I debate with you
I guess you have been playing a super fit Arsenal also for the last 5 seasons grin grin grin
You fear Hull and don't fear Arsenal
No problems, Line up your reserve team against us on Sunday.
Why would I be bothered if we have conceded 200 goals against Chelski?
I have pointed out that there are 3 points up for grab
1-0, 30-0, Its 3 points.
GD only comes to play when teams finish with the same points

Last 5 years, Last 5 years
Why not let's talk about the last 100 years? grin
Oops, i have forgotten
Footie for you guys started 5 years ago tongue
Re: Hull City Vs Chelsea [ 1 -1 ] On Tuesday, 2nd February by Sauron1: 11:19pm On Feb 02, 2010
presido1:

Look @ these London failures taking a swipe at each other. Our trap is working fine.

Is the EPL still blue?

Two points ahead is advantage Fergie by sunday nit it might be 3 points or u guys behind.
Can A$$es do a nice job? Looks like they will be boosted by this draw tonite. AW is on fone now with PB right apologising for what fab4 did last season at the same time seeking advice and initiative on how to tackle those rugby players on sunday.

I remember telling Nateevs and Debosky that the rot starts after those African players come back from ACN.
The best result Chelsea can get on Sunday is another DRAW. If Wenger pushes the envelope, Arsenal will win @ the Bridge.
Advantage Fergie. . . . . .By the time the London clubs neutralise each other on Sunday, United woulda decimated Pompey to go on top.

At this rate, 79 points will win the league. grin
Re: Hull City Vs Chelsea [ 1 -1 ] On Tuesday, 2nd February by presido1: 11:24pm On Feb 02, 2010
~Sauron~:

I remember telling Nateevs and Debosky that the rot starts after those African players come back from ACN.
The best result Chelsea can get on Sunday is another DRAW. If Wenger pushes the envelope, Arsenal will win @ the Bridge.
Advantage Fergie. . . . . .By the time the London clubs neutralise each other on Sunday, United woulda decimated Pompey to go on top.

At this rate, 79 points will win the league. grin
Goals will have a hand in this yr's tittle. Thanks God we used arse-anal to boost our spam goal count. If we score 3 or 4 against pompey and keep a clean slate it will be a lee way for us.
Re: Hull City Vs Chelsea [ 1 -1 ] On Tuesday, 2nd February by Sauron1: 11:26pm On Feb 02, 2010
presido1:

Goals will have a hand in this yr's tittle. Thanks God we used arse-anal to boost our spam goal count. If we score 3 or 4 against pompey and keep a clean slate it will be a lee way for us.

I doubt it. . . . .
United will win the title with at least 7 points gap.
These underachievers cannot remember how to win a league title any longer.

It's a disgrace that Chelsea/Arsenal have failed to capitalise on United's injury crisis in the defence.
To think Vidic/Rio have only played 4 league games together and we are only 2 points below the league leaders is a credit to SAF.
Now that Nani is flying. . . . . . . .It's looking like another United title.
Re: Hull City Vs Chelsea [ 1 -1 ] On Tuesday, 2nd February by presido1: 11:31pm On Feb 02, 2010
~Sauron~:

I doubt it. . . . .
United will win the title with at least 7 points gap.
That will be good but we must score loads of goal incase of any slip up. The way clubs(Big & Small) are beating and drawing each other 7 points gap will be a tall order for any club this season.
Re: Hull City Vs Chelsea [ 1 -1 ] On Tuesday, 2nd February by Sauron1: 11:34pm On Feb 02, 2010
presido1:

That will be good but we must score loads of goal incase of any slip up. The way clubs(Big & Small) are beating and drawing each other 7 points gap will be a tall order for any club this season.

United always play better in the second half of the season.
When clubs like Arsenal/Chelsea falter after Christmas. . . . . .United step on the gas.
By the end of this month, you will see the effect of what i mean.
Re: Hull City Vs Chelsea [ 1 -1 ] On Tuesday, 2nd February by chic2pimp(m): 11:39pm On Feb 02, 2010
Jose & Inter must be licking their lips after witnessing this performance.
Re: Hull City Vs Chelsea [ 1 -1 ] On Tuesday, 2nd February by denzel2009: 11:45pm On Feb 02, 2010
Why cant people understand that no 2 games are thesame. I praise the courage of Arsenal fans sha.
Re: Hull City Vs Chelsea [ 1 -1 ] On Tuesday, 2nd February by nateevs(m): 11:53pm On Feb 02, 2010
Jose will be licking his lips after one game. . .
Classic.
Re: Hull City Vs Chelsea [ 1 -1 ] On Tuesday, 2nd February by ritchboy(m): 11:59pm On Feb 02, 2010
It's Chelsea 12 - 2 Arsenal in the last four games

did you include videogame results?? nateevs, u need to lie down for a while cheesy
Re: Hull City Vs Chelsea [ 1 -1 ] On Tuesday, 2nd February by Sauron1: 12:03am On Feb 03, 2010
nateevs:

Classic.

Nateevs, is the Premiership still BLUE? grin grin grin grin
Re: Hull City Vs Chelsea [ 1 -1 ] On Tuesday, 2nd February by chic2pimp(m): 12:05am On Feb 03, 2010
nateevs:

Classic.
Well, going by today's performance, I think he would tongue
Re: Hull City Vs Chelsea [ 1 -1 ] On Tuesday, 2nd February by nateevs(m): 2:01am On Feb 03, 2010
chic2pimp:

Well, going by today's performance, I think he would tongue

So you think Jose will set his team up thinking Chelsea are going to play like they did against Hull therefore . . . .
Re: Hull City Vs Chelsea [ 1 -1 ] On Tuesday, 2nd February by nateevs(m): 2:02am On Feb 03, 2010
~Sauron~:

Nateevs, is the Premiership still BLUE? grin grin grin grin

I will tell you in May . . cheesy cheesy
Re: Hull City Vs Chelsea [ 1 -1 ] On Tuesday, 2nd February by chamotex(m): 2:20am On Feb 03, 2010
The funny thing about this season is that no team has yet to capitalize on other teams slip-ups.
This can go to the wire.
Re: Hull City Vs Chelsea [ 1 -1 ] On Tuesday, 2nd February by FBS: 7:56am On Feb 03, 2010
duduspace:

We will not just batter chelsea but totally mangle them and squeeze out all the schnapp. I can still see that 5 years of European and PL domination on the horizon.
I laugh in Compaq. Talk of self-delusion. grin
Re: Hull City Vs Chelsea [ 1 -1 ] On Tuesday, 2nd February by mykali(m): 8:11am On Feb 03, 2010
Delusion in excess. Arsenal shoulda proved their worth and beaten Manure. They shouldnt try that against us.
Re: Hull City Vs Chelsea [ 1 -1 ] On Tuesday, 2nd February by tkb417(m): 8:18am On Feb 03, 2010
how market o cheesy

i hope this result will galvanize the arses into playing as a unit

am i even bothered about that tie? maybe yes, maybe no

all i know is when the chavs visit the OT, its gonna be a massacre cheesy cheesy
ill bet on that

we are gonna win again cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hull City Vs Chelsea [ 1 -1 ] On Tuesday, 2nd February by FBS: 8:24am On Feb 03, 2010
tkb417:

how market o cheesy

i hope this result will galvanize the arses into playing as a unit

am i even bothered about that tie? maybe yes, maybe no

all i know is when the chavs visit the OT, its gonna be a massacre cheesy cheesy
ill bet on that

we are gonna win again cheesy cheesy cheesy

Market is cool. 7 points out of 9. Not bad. In fact very good.
We will do just what Aston Villa did to you at OT.
You still wanna bet? grin
Re: Hull City Vs Chelsea [ 1 -1 ] On Tuesday, 2nd February by tkb417(m): 8:41am On Feb 03, 2010
FBS:

Market is cool. 7 points out of 9. Not bad. In fact very good.
We will do just what Aston Villa did to you at OT.
You still wanna bet? grin
hahaha
UTD are not struggling anymore
when we dont struggle, we will beat any team on the globe apart from Barca

if you visit OT today, what happened to you last season will repeat itself
lol

i still wanna bet o
Re: Hull City Vs Chelsea [ 1 -1 ] On Tuesday, 2nd February by FBS: 9:05am On Feb 03, 2010
tkb417:

hahaha
UTD are not struggling anymore
when we dont struggle, we will beat any team on the globe apart from Barca

if you visit OT[b] today[/b], what happened to you last season will repeat itself
lol

i still wanna bet o
But we are not playing today grin. Not until April and like you know, anything can happen before then.
Why do I sense a very serious upset for you.  cool
You certain you wanna bet?  cheesy
Re: Hull City Vs Chelsea [ 1 -1 ] On Tuesday, 2nd February by allboyz(m): 10:16am On Feb 03, 2010
1-1 shows that there is still a long way to go. . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UCL : FC Copenhagen Vs Chelsea [0 - 2] On Tue 22nd February 2011 / Arsenal Vs Bolton [4 - 2] On Wednesday, 20th Jan / Chelsea Plans N11.3m Weekly Pay For Mikel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.