Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Nectar Group Aptitude Test Invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nectar Group Aptitude Test Invite (4568 Views)

Lidya Group Aptitude Test Invite / Feddo Group Aptitude Test July 2018. / Oiltest Group Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nectar Group Aptitude Test Invite by Ayo12345(m): 6:34pm On Jul 08, 2017
Good day,

We recently received your application via our online opening.
We are impressed with your expertise.
However , the human resources team officially invite you for an aptitude test/oral assessment of an open portfolio as scheduled below:-

Date: Tuesday, 11th July 2017.

Time: 10:am prompt

Venue: 5 surulere industrial estate,surulere house, University Press Building,down the end of Adeniyi Jones way, Ikeja, Lagos

Be punctual, dressed corporately and ensure you print a hard copy of this email, to be presented at the point accreditation at the security department.

Best regards.
Nectar GO

I just got this invite from nectar group. Anybody got any information about this company?
Re: Nectar Group Aptitude Test Invite by kaybeeee(m): 6:51pm On Jul 08, 2017
To all applicants this recruitment process is a big scam ooo Mr danladi Kure who is the commercial Manager said their operations at nectar is on hold for 5 months running no work that I should be careful. So hin mean say na one chance to surulere ooo. My bro from anambra no waste money come lag ooo better offers ahead. Lobatan
Re: Nectar Group Aptitude Test Invite by Samogbo1(m): 8:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
kaybeeee:
To all applicants this recruitment process is a big scam ooo Mr danladi Kure who is the commercial Manager said their operations at nectar is on hold for 5 months running no work that I should be careful. So hin mean say na one chance to surulere ooo. My bro from anambra no waste money come lag ooo better offers ahead. Lobatan

Thanks so much! was abt to open a thread on ds cos I got same invite. hmmmm, but pls can u give us more details abt this nectar group... wat r dey into. how long? is it a consortium? R dey into human empowerment (entrepreneurship.
Re: Nectar Group Aptitude Test Invite by kaybeeee(m): 9:17pm On Jul 08, 2017
Samogbo1:

Thanks so much! was abt to open a thread on ds cos I got same invite. hmmmm, but pls can u give us more details abt this nectar group... wat r dey into. how long? is it a consortium? R dey into human empowerment (entrepreneurship.
It's a shipping company also into haulage logistics
Re: Nectar Group Aptitude Test Invite by shegssosplendid(m): 11:41am On Jul 10, 2017
they just messaged me now after the mail, I called the number sent with the message, she was saying I should call back in an hour time. I don't think they are genuine.
Re: Nectar Group Aptitude Test Invite by olunloyograce: 1:13pm On Jul 14, 2017
Good day everyone, there is a different between Nectar group and Nectar Group Inc. Always make a valid verification before saying a company is a scam. Check the email address you got the mails from dear. Enjoy your day. I noticed it, called the HR to give me the company website, she did and which was different from the one he said. Don't always jump to conclusion.
Re: Nectar Group Aptitude Test Invite by idylnoble(m): 4:11pm On Jul 14, 2017
olunloyograce:
Good day everyone, there is a different between Nectar group and Nectar Group Inc. Always make a valid verification before saying a company is a scam. Check the email address you got the mails from dear. Enjoy your day. I noticed it, called the HR to give me the company website, she did and which was different from the one he said. Don't always jump to conclusion.
Pls wats ur take on d matter now, is it real or scam cos many people received this mail and it would be well appreciated if u can help with ur research and facts. Thanks
Re: Nectar Group Aptitude Test Invite by dedons: 4:30pm On Jul 14, 2017
This Nectar is a big scam o.
Don't allow their Agents to come here and deceive people.
I have a first-hand experience with them.
Re: Nectar Group Aptitude Test Invite by colossus91(m): 6:56pm On Jul 14, 2017
dedons:
This Nectar is a big scam o.
Don't allow their Agents to come here and deceive people.
I have a first-hand experience with them.
just gotmtheir mail too oo
Re: Nectar Group Aptitude Test Invite by joekes(m): 7:42pm On Jul 14, 2017
Good day distinguished fellows, I just got a mail from nectar group inviting me to come for an aptitude test/ oral assessment interview on the 18th of July. Please how true is this.
Re: Nectar Group Aptitude Test Invite by harbydean(m): 6:28pm On Jul 16, 2017
joekes:
Good day distinguished fellows, I just got a mail from nectar group inviting me to come for an aptitude test/ oral assessment interview on the 18th of July. Please how true is this.

I also got same mail and read thus;

Dear Applicant,

We at Nectar Group Inc recently received your application via our online opening.
We are impressed with your expertise.
However , the human resources team officially invite you for an interview which will take place at our branch office (Grand Heritage) as scheduled below:-

Date: Tuesday,18th July 2017.

Time: 10:am prompt

Venue: 3rd floor, 5 surulere industrial estate, surulere house,University Press Building,down the end of Adeniyi Jones way, Ikeja, Lagos.
(From Ikeja under bridge, ask from anybody where you can board maruwa/shuttle to Ogba Adeniyi Jones, stop at university Press Building).

Be punctual, dressed corporately and ensure you print a hard copy of this email, to be presented at the point accreditation at the security department.

Best regards.
Nectar GO.

Someone should pls help on its authenticity..
Re: Nectar Group Aptitude Test Invite by Dedenuola: 1:31pm On Jul 17, 2017
I got the same message too, But guys, are you sure this thing is fake? Tomorrow is Tuesday
Re: Nectar Group Aptitude Test Invite by marvelling(m): 2:20pm On Jul 17, 2017
Dedenuola:
I got the same message too, But guys, are you sure this thing is fake? Tomorrow is Tuesday

why not go there and then come back to give us feedback
Re: Nectar Group Aptitude Test Invite by mrcokoro(m): 3:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
OK GUYS WHO WENT FOR THE INTERVIEW
Re: Nectar Group Aptitude Test Invite by olunloyograce: 3:38pm On Jul 17, 2017
�guys, didn't you apply for any job vacancy with them?
Re: Nectar Group Aptitude Test Invite by UkOYENJNR: 3:46pm On Jul 18, 2017
abeg those dat deir interviews wia fixed for today tuesday 18th shd brief us about it....mine is nxt wk tuesday...help a broda...i dey akwa ibom

1 Like

Re: Nectar Group Aptitude Test Invite by don4real18(m): 6:48pm On Jul 18, 2017
Abeg oo, brief us.... I got the mail and presently in a crossroad
I don't want to spend my transport money only to find out that they aren't genuine.
Re: Nectar Group Aptitude Test Invite by Prudento: 9:14am On Jul 19, 2017
I got a similar mail, from another source. We recently received your application via our online opening.(LINKEDIN) we are impressed with your expertise. However, the human resource team officially invite you for an aptitude test/oral assessment interview of an open portfolio as schedule below: Date: 25/07/2017 Time: 9am Venue: 5 surulere industrial road, surulere house, university press building, down the end of adeniji jones way, ikeja, lagos. Come with an update hard copy of your RESUME. Direction: From ikeja under the bridge, take shuttle bus or tricycle (keke) going to ogba adeniji jones way, drop at junction bus stop after universal bus stop at surulere industrial road, ask for surulere house beside soul-mate hair cream company. Be punctual, dress corporate and ensure you print a hard copy of this email, to be presented at the point of accreditation at the security department. Best regards. POWERED BY... INTEGRATED RECRUIT grandleadheritage.org
Re: Nectar Group Aptitude Test Invite by UkOYENJNR: 10:14am On Jul 19, 2017
make those dat went for d interview drop deir advice abeg....help us
Re: Nectar Group Aptitude Test Invite by loluadebayo: 6:50pm On Jul 19, 2017
I just got a mail too. Someone should please give good info about this nectar group
Re: Nectar Group Aptitude Test Invite by Emaimo: 7:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
UkOYENJNR:
abeg those dat deir interviews wia fixed for today tuesday 18th shd brief us about it....mine is nxt wk tuesday...help a broda...i dey akwa ibom

Ukoyen how far na. How's Ikot Abasi?
Please no bother to go. They are big time scammers
Re: Nectar Group Aptitude Test Invite by UkOYENJNR: 4:51am On Jul 20, 2017
Ukoyen how far na. How's Ikot Abasi? Please no bother to go. They are big time scammers

ikot abasi dey kull...hw u dey broda....i dey seriously fyn work ooooo
Re: Nectar Group Aptitude Test Invite by wuraolaola: 8:44am On Jul 20, 2017
I got a mail that my interview is for tommorrow, please anyone that has gone there for the interview should please help me know if its really worth going or not, because I have to take excuse from work. please kindly reply. Thanks
Re: Nectar Group Aptitude Test Invite by dehot: 6:58pm On Jul 25, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]
@Wuraolaola. What was the outcome of your interview abeg?
Re: Nectar Group Aptitude Test Invite by mmcharles: 7:40pm On Jan 18, 2018
I got a mail to come tomorrow 19-1-2018. How true plz
Nectar Group Incorporated

is currently recruiting suitable persons to fill the following positions:

1. Business Executives
2. Sales Representatives
3. Digital Marketers
4. Procurement officer
5. Secretary

SKILS:
The person we seek must possess excellent communication and organisational skills. You must be able to multi-task and enjoy maintaining good relationships.

QUALIFICATIONS:

Candidate must posses the minimum of 2.2 in any related field

Note : Candidates are to apply for just one(1)position.

HOW TO APPLY :
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs to:
admin@nectargroupinc.com.ng on or before due date.
Re: Nectar Group Aptitude Test Invite by neltty2: 2:35pm On Feb 15, 2018
Coming from the desk of Nectar Group Incorporated:

Nectar Group Inc. is a company that offer professional IT training we are not a recruiting firm and we don't do direct recruitment, we only recruit for instructors and digital marketer and most of our staff they were chosen from the people we train.
Note: we don't send job invite

Participate in any of our IT Courses and get yourself engage either with a company or start your own business.

How to enroll
1. Come for our orientation program holding on Saturdays by 10am
2.Send your details to our mail: info@nectargroupinc.com.ng or call 07059840824

(1) (Reply)

Waec Recruitment Test - Hints / 24 Year Old Msc Holder / How Many People Have Received This Mail From Infobiz9ja@gmail.com??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.