Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

What Is The Most Shameful Thing You Have Ever Done You Wish It Can Be Wiped Off. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Most Shameful Thing You Have Ever Done You Wish It Can Be Wiped Off. (1090 Views)

What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? / What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done To Collect Money From Your Parents? / What Is The One Thing You Regret Not Asking Your Spouse Before Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Shameful Thing You Have Ever Done You Wish It Can Be Wiped Off. by bethyz(m): 6:49pm On Jul 08, 2017
For me the most shameful thing I have ever done I wished it can be wiped off and never existed was when I was about ? My brothers usually have this book don't remember what it is called but anytime I come in the room they hide it . Pictures of naked men and women indulging in sextuall intercourse. One day I checked their bag and saw it. For the first time I didn't know what it meant . But it's like the more you look at it the more picture of it you develop in your mind
Trying to praticalize it at a young age. I didn't understand what it meant and the implications. Just once i tried to praticalize and do what is there with Someone my age who simply didn't understand it too decided to tell the parents the meaning of trying such which then my parents heard of . I was beaten so bad of what I didn't no about and what I saw in a paper and not educated about and never heard off. I regret that day. I wished that day never existed . I wish I never knew or saw that book . I wished I never went to check their bag. I wished for so many things. At that time I wish I will die so no one will remember it ever happened. Sometimes when I remember it I still feel regrets. I still remember it sometimes I think the other party will remember it too. Will it disturb that person as it disturbs me too.
No matter how little a child is better they are educated about this things . Don't try to hide things immediately you see them . You just created a crave to know what it is. All those say this channel is for children the others for adult. When you are not around they will want to know what is it about adult channel anyway. Rather keep them busy with books , educative toys , story books , colours and all.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Shameful Thing You Have Ever Done You Wish It Can Be Wiped Off. by Papiikush: 6:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
Having a party. Till date i still fill ashamed. Lord have mercy cry
Re: What Is The Most Shameful Thing You Have Ever Done You Wish It Can Be Wiped Off. by Evablizin(f): 7:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
Becoming a NL member while is not that bad.lols
Re: What Is The Most Shameful Thing You Have Ever Done You Wish It Can Be Wiped Off. by Kondomatic(m): 7:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
Evablizin:
Becoming a NL member while is not that bad.lols

Re: What Is The Most Shameful Thing You Have Ever Done You Wish It Can Be Wiped Off. by Evablizin(f): 7:10pm On Jul 08, 2017
[quote author=Kondomatic post=58259225][/quote]kondo kondo one for you

Re: What Is The Most Shameful Thing You Have Ever Done You Wish It Can Be Wiped Off. by Kondomatic(m): 7:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
Evablizin:
kondo kondo one for you

Re: What Is The Most Shameful Thing You Have Ever Done You Wish It Can Be Wiped Off. by Evablizin(f): 7:16pm On Jul 08, 2017
[quote author=Kondomatic post=58259469][/quote]

Re: What Is The Most Shameful Thing You Have Ever Done You Wish It Can Be Wiped Off. by Ezionye(f): 8:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
Erm

Ave Neva done any shameful thing in my life grin cool
Re: What Is The Most Shameful Thing You Have Ever Done You Wish It Can Be Wiped Off. by 25thJOE(m): 8:54am On Jul 09, 2017
falling in love. I can't believe I ever fell for it.
Re: What Is The Most Shameful Thing You Have Ever Done You Wish It Can Be Wiped Off. by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:59am On Jul 09, 2017
Falling in love and dating. I didn't actually know what loneliness was until I started dating. I have given up on that part of me but I feel lonely every once In a while. I just wish I never started it at all.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Shameful Thing You Have Ever Done You Wish It Can Be Wiped Off. by odikheloa: 5:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
I wish I didn't have faint memories of how I was sexually molested when I was 4. I wish it could be wiped away.
Re: What Is The Most Shameful Thing You Have Ever Done You Wish It Can Be Wiped Off. by Opistorincos(m): 6:46pm On Jul 09, 2017
i wish I didn't drink to stupor when i was in ss3 and while undergoing my industrial training in my second year in the University

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Good Idea To Reunite My Parent? One Already Moved On With A Child / This Rich Man Is Willing To Pay N6 Million To Any Man Who Can Seduce His Fiancé / My Life! From Almajiri To Custom Officer ( God Bless Okafor And Obinna)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.