Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

This Rich Man Is Willing To Pay N6 Million To Any Man Who Can Seduce His Fiancé - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Rich Man Is Willing To Pay N6 Million To Any Man Who Can Seduce His Fiancé (1090 Views)

Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies / My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady / I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Rich Man Is Willing To Pay N6 Million To Any Man Who Can Seduce His Fiancé by massmediang: 11:12pm On Aug 09, 2019
This Rich man is willing to pay N6 Million to any man who can seduce his fiancé, wants to know if she truly loves him
An anonymous millionaire has expressed his desire to hire someone to try and seduce his future wife-to-be, in an effort to find out if she truly loves him.
HushHush.com, the “world’s leading luxury marketplace” recently went public with one of its regular customer’s unusual request, in an effort to help him find the right candidate. Apparently, the client, a millionaire businessman who prefers to remain anonymous, is looking to hire a “good looking” man to pose as a wealthy man and try to seduce his girlfriend. He’s willing to pay the right candidate £15,000 ($18,000) as well as supply him with the means to create the illusion of affluence – premium property, luxury cars and a big spending budget for the operation.
The businessman justified his decision to hire a professional honey trapper by claiming that some of his former girlfriends had only been interested in his money, and he wants to make sure that his current love interest is different before marrying her. There were also a few signs in the woman’s attitude that made him question his decision to marry her.
See details here;
https://wakkinews.com/2019/08/09/this-rich-man-is-willing-to-pay-n6-million-to-any-man-who-can-seduce-his-fiance-wants-to-know-if-she-truly-loves-him/

Re: This Rich Man Is Willing To Pay N6 Million To Any Man Who Can Seduce His Fiancé by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:17pm On Aug 09, 2019
It would be easier to just:
Rent a face me I face you in surulere, dodge your car and ride okada and buses with her. tell her you are broke...ask her to move in with you...then, in the middle off all this, tell her you have lost your job, and she needs to pay half of the rent/bills etc

If she is still there and haven't insulted your destiny even once...then she is a keeper!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Rich Man Is Willing To Pay N6 Million To Any Man Who Can Seduce His Fiancé by EkunKekere: 11:30pm On Aug 09, 2019
A rich man pretending to be poor in order to test the loyalty of his wife to be. Like Prince Akeem in Coming to America.

MrBrownJay1:
It would be easier to just:
Rent a face me I face you in surulere, dodge your car and ride okada and buses with her. tell her you are broke...ask her to move in with you...then, in the middle off all this, tell her you have lost your job, and she needs to pay half of the rent/bills etc

If she is still there and haven't insulted your destiny even once...then she is a keeper!
Re: This Rich Man Is Willing To Pay N6 Million To Any Man Who Can Seduce His Fiancé by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:35pm On Aug 09, 2019
EkunKekere:

A rich man pretending to be poor in order to test the loyalty of his wife to be. Like Prince Akeem in Coming to America.

... exactly, you have to look at this woman' s eyes when you gonna tell her you are broke and see exactly how she will react. See how she will treat you now that she has to pay half the home upkeep (or even all) and pick up any of her possible little demeaning replies etc

2 Likes

Re: This Rich Man Is Willing To Pay N6 Million To Any Man Who Can Seduce His Fiancé by lilmax(m): 11:41pm On Aug 09, 2019
hoe kay
Re: This Rich Man Is Willing To Pay N6 Million To Any Man Who Can Seduce His Fiancé by pastie(m): 8:34pm On Aug 10, 2019
where my juju

(1) (Reply)

My Life! From Almajiri To Custom Officer ( God Bless Okafor And Obinna) / Why Are Women Rape Cases Given More Attention Than Men Rape Cases? / In This Case, Abortion Or No Abortion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.