Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,809 members, 7,862,680 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:03 PM

Work From Home Experience!!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Work From Home Experience!!! (328 Views)

Share Your Work-from-home-experience So Far / 5 Career Path You Can Easily Gain Valuable Experience From Home / Can You Work From Home Part-time As A Banker Or Company Worker? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Work From Home Experience!!! by blogtostay: 7:17pm On Jul 08, 2017
“Can success change the human mechanism so completely between one dawn and another? Can it make one feel taller, more alive, handsomer, uncommonly gifted, and indomitably secure with the certainty that this is the way life will always be? It can and it does.” By Moss Hart.

The new entrepreneurs going out on their own today are like us, a new breed who are faced with making up their own rules and discovering their own new and definitely different ways of earning a living.

When I started having the feeling of being on my own, to be sincere with you, I had no intention of becoming an entrepreneur or starting a business per say. Simply I wanted a better life. And was amazed how the quality of my life improved both financially and in learning about my carrier as I practice without ceasing.

This happened immediately I was out there on my own as I have wanted to be.

Surprisingly I had time for my girl, others and most importantly for my routine exercise. Drastically my stress level went down. Linearly without stopping, however, I realized that in my search for a better life I had unknowingly become entrepreneur…..these are people who, as the dictionary reminds us, have created a commercial endeavor that requires considerable initiative and risk!

Originally, I wasn’t the classic entrepreneurs like; Dangote of Nigeria, Henry Ford of USA or even the next Adenuga of telecommunication.

I wasn’t like today’s high profile entrepreneurs like; Gates, Donald Trump. I was ever ready to take the---- http://blogtostay.com//compuhome.php

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Outstandingg Commerce Project Topics And Materials / Strategies On How To Successfully Build Up Your Career / Laravel Web Developer(full-time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.