Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,314 members, 7,954,264 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:41 PM

Ter Stegen Shows Support For Ikeme With Heartfelt Message. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ter Stegen Shows Support For Ikeme With Heartfelt Message. (33379 Views)

Amaju Pinnick Visits Karl Ikeme At Christie Clinic In Manchester (Photos) / Football Fans Show Support To Carl Ikeme In England. PICS / Rohr Replaces Injured Carl Ikeme With Daniel Akpeyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ter Stegen Shows Support For Ikeme With Heartfelt Message. by Karlovich: 7:53pm On Jul 08, 2017
get well soon carl

1 Like

Re: Ter Stegen Shows Support For Ikeme With Heartfelt Message. by kaykay1980: 7:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
I wish him all the best

1 Like

Re: Ter Stegen Shows Support For Ikeme With Heartfelt Message. by Ranoscky(m): 7:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
Tolulopefinest:
And NFF is yet to send a heartfelt message sad

I Repeat, this Country is not worth dieing for!!
They have sent theirs already. They sent it the same day the news broke out.
Re: Ter Stegen Shows Support For Ikeme With Heartfelt Message. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
Get well soon Ikeme
Re: Ter Stegen Shows Support For Ikeme With Heartfelt Message. by mrtayesynchro(m): 7:59pm On Jul 08, 2017
Tolulopefinest:
And NFF is yet to send a heartfelt message sad

I Repeat, this Country is not worth dieing for!!

You need to be informed before criticizing, NFF have sent condolences since Thursday and even the NFF President sent a personal condolence to Carl
Re: Ter Stegen Shows Support For Ikeme With Heartfelt Message. by EugeneGee4(m): 8:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
Get well soon, wish u Godspeed
Re: Ter Stegen Shows Support For Ikeme With Heartfelt Message. by matrix600(m): 8:05pm On Jul 08, 2017
Ifyone123:
has he played for nigeria before?
our no.1 goalkeeper since enyeama's retirement. Still our no.1
Re: Ter Stegen Shows Support For Ikeme With Heartfelt Message. by Icon79(m): 8:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
Heart breaking. Get well soon, Carl.

You're in our thoughts and prayers ... You can beat this!

O pari
Re: Ter Stegen Shows Support For Ikeme With Heartfelt Message. by fashrola(m): 8:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
esophieso:
Something enyeama is yet to do

You mean NFF?
Re: Ter Stegen Shows Support For Ikeme With Heartfelt Message. by YOLO1(m): 8:13pm On Jul 08, 2017
I wish you, me and other people having one ailment or the other quick recovery and the grace to remain strong while battling our ailments.
Never new the value of good health until now. He who has good health has everything.
May you all never know sickness.

1 Like

Re: Ter Stegen Shows Support For Ikeme With Heartfelt Message. by Naijazure: 8:16pm On Jul 08, 2017
https://www.nissangenerationnext.ie/#
Please vote for my guy James Corneille.

Thanks for your time
Re: Ter Stegen Shows Support For Ikeme With Heartfelt Message. by Antina(f): 8:31pm On Jul 08, 2017
Get well soon!! angry
Re: Ter Stegen Shows Support For Ikeme With Heartfelt Message. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 08, 2017
TheSuperNerd:
TER STEGEN SENDS HEARTFELT MESSAGE TO WOLVES GOALKEEPER IKEME
By Joe Wright

Barcelona goalkeeper Marc-Andre ter Stegen has sent a heartfelt message of support to Carl Ikeme of Wolves, who has been diagnosed with cancer.
Arsenal fear Alexis will push for Man City move
The Championship club confirmed on Thursday that the Nigeria international has leukaemia and will begin an immediate course of chemotherapy.

A number of social media posts wishing Ikeme well have been sent from across the footballing world, with Manchester United's David de Gea and former Real Madrid captain Iker Casillas among the latest to send their support.

Ter Stegen took to his official Facebook page on Friday to encourage people not to take their health for granted and wish Ikeme "all the strength in the world" in his recovery.

He wrote:

"Today I read the story about Carl Ikeme, a goalkeeper for Nigeria and Wolverhampton, who's been diagnosed with acute leukemia [sic]. A person I've never met but his story affects me and touches my heart.

"I can't underline how important health is. In sport, it means a lot for every athlete; and it's not just crucial so that we perform well but our health does affect us mentally also. I try to be in the best possible shape, remembering to follow my diet and regularly check up on my health status. I think about this all time. I would never want to see a player get injured, especially when it's serious. I know the feeling and it's the worst.
"But more alarming than an injury, is having to stop what you love because of your health. It's complicated to understand and a painful reality to relax. And when the cause is cancer. I am speechless. I don't know what to say.

"I wish Carl and his family all the strength in the world. I'm sure his team-mates and club will be there too, and all their fans. It's important to be united! And me too, I offer all my possible support. I'm hoping he can fight like goalkeepers always do, with a calm and positive mind.

"I believe in you, Carl. Be strong. Be brave."

Source: http://m.goal.com/s/en-ng/news/4055/main/2017/07/07/36905902/ter-stegen-sends-heartfelt-message-to-wolves-goalkeeper

#IBelieveInYouCarlIkeme #BeStrong #BeBrave #WeWillBeatThis

so touching... The message broke my heart and i felt like shedding tearing... Lord i'm greatful for the gift of life, sound health and sound mind... I will never take that in which you have done and the ones yet to be done for granted... #Greatful Heart
Re: Ter Stegen Shows Support For Ikeme With Heartfelt Message. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
YOLO1:
I wish you, me and other people having one ailment or the other quick recovery and the grace to remain strong while battling our ailments.
Never new the value of good health until now. He who has good health has everything.
Amen in Jesus name... My God will perfect your healings in Jesus name... Lord i decree, that by this time tomorrow, your ailment is all gone because in the beginning it was not so, and there is no more ailment in Jesus Mighty Name I have prayed... Start to do that which you can do, and watch God doing His miraculous in your life... Remain Blessed sir... Shalom...
Re: Ter Stegen Shows Support For Ikeme With Heartfelt Message. by crystalclear(m): 8:42pm On Jul 08, 2017
Please house I have someone who can cure Carl Ikeme through dietetics. She has cured a lot of cancer,hypertention patients ,e.t.c Am very serious about this I don't know how to reach Ikeme His case needs no surgery Call the CEO of Nichole Dietary Consultancy on 08137739878 Thanks We really need to save our own
Re: Ter Stegen Shows Support For Ikeme With Heartfelt Message. by PreyingMantis(m): 8:42pm On Jul 08, 2017
Ifyone123:
Sure. He's the current No 1

Re: Ter Stegen Shows Support For Ikeme With Heartfelt Message. by Tecno66: 8:43pm On Jul 08, 2017
Forget chemo. Come make TB Joshua touch you. The leukamea go vanish.
TheSuperNerd:
By Joe Wright

G

Barcelona goalkeeper Marc-Andre ter Stegen has sent a heartfelt message of support to Carl Ikeme of Wolves, who has been diagnosed with cancer.
The Championship club confirmed on Thursday that the Nigeria international has leukaemia and will begin an immediate course of chemotherapy.

A number of social media posts wishing Ikeme well have been sent from across the footballing world, with Manchester United's David de Gea and former Real Madrid captain Iker Casillas among the latest to send their support.

Ter Stegen took to his official Facebook page on Friday to encourage people not to take their health for granted and wish Ikeme "all the strength in the world" in his recovery.

He wrote:

"Today I read the story about Carl Ikeme, a goalkeeper for Nigeria and Wolverhampton, who's been diagnosed with acute leukemia [sic]. A person I've never met but his story affects me and touches my heart.

"I can't underline how important health is. In sport, it means a lot for every athlete; and it's not just crucial so that we perform well but our health does affect us mentally also. I try to be in the best possible shape, remembering to follow my diet and regularly check up on my health status. I think about this all time. I would never want to see a player get injured, especially when it's serious. I know the feeling and it's the worst.
"But more alarming than an injury, is having to stop what you love because of your health. It's complicated to understand and a painful reality to relax. And when the cause is cancer. I am speechless. I don't know what to say.

"I wish Carl and his family all the strength in the world. I'm sure his team-mates and club will be there too, and all their fans. It's important to be united! And me too, I offer all my possible support. I'm hoping he can fight like goalkeepers always do, with a calm and positive mind.

Source: http://m.goal.com/s/en-ng/news/4055/main/2017/07/07/36905902/ter-stegen-sends-heartfelt-message-to-wolves-goalkeeper

Re: Ter Stegen Shows Support For Ikeme With Heartfelt Message. by godquality: 9:00pm On Jul 08, 2017
NCANTaskForce:
Who's the man of the moment,

Hit like for Evans

Share for Buhari.
if likes and popularity dey hungry you, then i go advise you to do like Tekno. Just comment about Davido or wizkido for Twitter. I guarantee you enough banana go fall on you.
Re: Ter Stegen Shows Support For Ikeme With Heartfelt Message. by castel428: 9:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
YOLO1:
My bros you can say that again, ailments get levels. May God heal us
Re: Ter Stegen Shows Support For Ikeme With Heartfelt Message. by castel428: 9:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
crystalclear:
Please house
I have someone who can cure Carl Ikeme through dietetics.
She has cured a lot of cancer,hypertention patients ,e.t.c
Am very serious about this
I don't know how to reach Ikeme
His case needs no surgery
Call the CEO of Nichole Dietary Consultancy on 08137739878
Thanks
We really need to save our own

Can he cure liver cancer, I have a friend currently undergoing chemo for HCC

1 Like

Re: Ter Stegen Shows Support For Ikeme With Heartfelt Message. by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:10pm On Jul 08, 2017
Arsenal fear Alexis will push for Man City
--------------------------------------------------------------------
move
----------

handiwork of copy and pest
Re: Ter Stegen Shows Support For Ikeme With Heartfelt Message. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 08, 2017
NCANTaskForce:
Who's the man of the moment,

Hit like for Evans

Share for Buhari.
Na wa oohh...
Re: Ter Stegen Shows Support For Ikeme With Heartfelt Message. by iedide: 9:56pm On Jul 08, 2017
I like this guy o. U have to recover soon for super eagles sake.
Re: Ter Stegen Shows Support For Ikeme With Heartfelt Message. by Mac2016(m): 10:16pm On Jul 08, 2017
Shake my head. NFF will be there looking doing nothing... Carl, God is your strength!
Re: Ter Stegen Shows Support For Ikeme With Heartfelt Message. by Viking007(m): 11:00pm On Jul 08, 2017
YOLO1:
Amen. embarassed
Re: Ter Stegen Shows Support For Ikeme With Heartfelt Message. by Jamescyray(m): 11:10pm On Jul 08, 2017
Get well soon Carl. God is with you.
Re: Ter Stegen Shows Support For Ikeme With Heartfelt Message. by Raypawer(m): 11:33pm On Jul 08, 2017
Get well soon Carl, we are solidly behind you, I pray God for your speedy recovery. AMEN
Re: Ter Stegen Shows Support For Ikeme With Heartfelt Message. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
Ifyone123:
Go to the kitchen now...
Re: Ter Stegen Shows Support For Ikeme With Heartfelt Message. by sixtuso(m): 3:31am On Jul 09, 2017
What is it about this Cancer na?...get well soon dear, God is with you.
Re: Ter Stegen Shows Support For Ikeme With Heartfelt Message. by Dubem85: 6:14am On Jul 09, 2017
U are healed bro
Re: Ter Stegen Shows Support For Ikeme With Heartfelt Message. by camelus: 8:02am On Jul 09, 2017
TheSuperNerd:
By Joe Wright

He wrote:

God is your Strength Carl. Get well soon!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boy Kills Sister Using Wrestling Moves Learned On TV / Kamaru Usman Defeats Tyron Woodley, Becomes First African-born UFC Champion / Obaobona Slams Wenger Over Invitation For Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.