Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,492 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Dog Ovulation Pads. The Perfect Tool To Identify When To Mate Your Bitch - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Ovulation Pads. The Perfect Tool To Identify When To Mate Your Bitch (737 Views)

Mate Your Ekuke Bitch With A Gsd Stud No Financial Charges / Cross/mate Your Female Boerboel For 6000 / I Need A Solid Male Caucasian Ovcharka To Mate My Solid Female (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dog Ovulation Pads. The Perfect Tool To Identify When To Mate Your Bitch by AtlantisVets: 7:18pm On Jul 08, 2017
Are you a breeder or dog owner?

Do you have issues identifying the perfect time to mate your dog?

Would you like to save money and time on Boarding and mating fees?

Then this is perfect for you!

I present to you a product that is guaranteed to make your job easier! These Dog Ovulation strips help identify the Perfect Mating Window for your bitch, its so easy to use and you dont need to take her to the vet, you can do it yourself! and it works perfectly.

You can contact us for individual packs of 11 @N5000 for single dogs, or up to 55 @N23000 or 110 @N45000 for breeders and kennels

Call/Text or whatsapp 08035772465 to place your orders. Limited quantity available.

(1) (Reply)

The Best Rottweiller Puppies Male And Female that Will Shock U...for Sale / Police Honours Disabled Australian Dog For Keeping Lost Child Safe (pics) / 11month Male Gsd For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.