Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,113 members, 7,957,158 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:13 AM

Mate Your Ekuke Bitch With A Gsd Stud No Financial Charges - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Mate Your Ekuke Bitch With A Gsd Stud No Financial Charges (693 Views)

Ekuke Lovers Trend / My Purebred Eskimo Gave Birth To An Ekuke Pup, Follow The Progress of The Pup / All About The Nigerian Shepherd Dog (Ekuke, Nkita) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mate Your Ekuke Bitch With A Gsd Stud No Financial Charges by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 11, 2018
I need somebody here in Abuja who has got a vicious ekuke bitch to mate her with my gsd which is very vicious too and give me a puppy after the bitch whelps. This is a good deal because many people will ask you for money but not me, all I ask for is a puppy and to maintain a vicious blood line.

I will not even ask for a gsd bitch owner to mate with mine because I know nobody is going to be interested, because my stud is not a super stud ,and I know most of you prefer to mate your gsd bitch with a super stud.

(1) (Reply)

A Monster Looking Caucasian Puppy Available For Sale / The Dragon Lady And Buddy Boy Jacob / Serious Dog Lover In Need Of A Dog To Adopt..jos, Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.