Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,539 members, 7,847,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:22 PM

Meet Professor Akin Oyebode Who Wants Nnamdi Kanu To Fight A War With Nigeria. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Professor Akin Oyebode Who Wants Nnamdi Kanu To Fight A War With Nigeria. (6096 Views)

Yinka Oyebode: EKSG Letter To Obas: Purely An Administrative Issue / 'Nigeria Must Discard 1999 Constitution To Make Progress' – Prof. Akin Oyebode / Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Professor Akin Oyebode Who Wants Nnamdi Kanu To Fight A War With Nigeria. by potent5(m): 5:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
laudate:

You do not even know the kind of qualifications I hold in international law, cool yet you are here making unfounded noise. sad I told you before : "The more you talk, the more you expose your unmitigated ignorance and delusion. You have NOT been able to answer any of the questions posed to you so far, instead you take refuge in sly derision, contemptuous comments and insulting innuendoes." And you just proved it again with your lengthy needless epistle, full of sound and fury signifying nothing! shocked Now, have the floor and continue to spew more garbage, so that everyone can actually see that you have nothing upstairs.
What qualification do you have? If at all you have any such qualification in international law, I bet you must have been taught by a misguided prof like Oyebode in one of those private schools dotting all over the Nigerian landscape. Little wonder you reason like a historian journalist only interested in interviewing for answers rather than reading for them, especially when you have been referred to a source. Your problem is self-inflicted. Should you want to do another academic program, please choose a school properly so called.

1 Like

Re: Meet Professor Akin Oyebode Who Wants Nnamdi Kanu To Fight A War With Nigeria. by potent5(m): 5:21pm On Jul 11, 2017
laudate:

You do not even know the kind of qualifications I hold in international law, cool yet you are here making unfounded noise. sad I told you before : "The more you talk, the more you expose your unmitigated ignorance and delusion. You have NOT been able to answer any of the questions posed to you so far, instead you take refuge in sly derision, contemptuous comments and insulting innuendoes." And you just proved it again with your lengthy needless epistle, full of sound and fury signifying nothing! shocked Now, have the floor and continue to spew more garbage, so that everyone can actually see that you have nothing upstairs.
What qualification do you have? If at all you have any such qualification in international law, I bet you must have been taught by a misguided prof like Oyebode in one of those private schools dotting all over the Nigerian landscape. Little wonder you reason like a historian journalist only interested in interviewing for answers rather than reading for them, especially when you have been referred to a source. Your problem is self-inflicted. Should you want to do another academic program, please choose a school properly so called.

1 Like

Re: Meet Professor Akin Oyebode Who Wants Nnamdi Kanu To Fight A War With Nigeria. by laudate: 5:28pm On Jul 11, 2017
potent5:
Oh dear, you are still here ranting and showing us how shallow your mind is. undecided Please continue... keep providing us with good entertainment! cheesy Daalu zi!
Re: Meet Professor Akin Oyebode Who Wants Nnamdi Kanu To Fight A War With Nigeria. by potent5(m): 6:01pm On Jul 11, 2017
laudate:

Oh dear, you are still here ranting and showing us how shallow your mind is. undecided Please continue... keep providing us with good entertainment! cheesy Daalu zi!

Are you leaving? You don't want a reenactment of the facts and issues in the Cameroun case anymore?

Ojele.

1 Like

Re: Meet Professor Akin Oyebode Who Wants Nnamdi Kanu To Fight A War With Nigeria. by MalcoImX: 6:05pm On Jul 11, 2017
attackgat:

I also watched an interview a year or 2 years ago and thought I was watching a slave from 17th century America talking.

Essentially, what Professor Oyebode wants everyone to accept is that on the 1st of October 1960, all the ethnic nationalities in Nigeria such as Igbo, Ijaw, Ibibio, Ogoni etc that were under the colonial arrangement of the British called Nigeria, now officially lost their right of self determination and their sovereignty. So in essence, we actually fell deeper into bondage on October 1st 1960 than becoming free. To the professor, achieving self rule in 1960 was the same as surrendering our sovereingty to a super state called Nigeria and anyone who wants to leave can only do so by war. This is the thinking of a man who lives inside a box. The inability to reason beyond his nose.
Ok oo! na you get your Biafrs and na you know how to get am,
Re: Meet Professor Akin Oyebode Who Wants Nnamdi Kanu To Fight A War With Nigeria. by laudate: 6:06pm On Jul 11, 2017
potent5:
Are you leaving? You don't want a reenactment of the facts and issues in the Cameroun case anymore?

Ojele.
Anuofia! sad The reenactment you could NOT provide several pages back, when you were asked to do so? The reenactment of the ICJ ruling, that you dodged before deciding to take refuge in banalities, when you were asked to substantiate your views? See this efulefu!
Re: Meet Professor Akin Oyebode Who Wants Nnamdi Kanu To Fight A War With Nigeria. by Ozouno1: 6:27pm On Jul 11, 2017
spinna:
Privileged to have interviewed him and studied under him a fascinating lecturer who is always ready to answer questions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InoGZE6OzcM

How can he say that "self determination" is decided in 1960 and decided by war? What of the case of Gullah/Geechee Nation of America? American Africans descendants of enslaved Africans that voted for their self determination and recognition as a nation in 2000?
https://www.gullahgeecheenation.com

Akin Oyebode, Professor of International law and jurisprudence and perhaps this entire Nigerian university system, has been bought and paid for.

The Gullah/Geechee Nation are a glaring example of Africans using international law and international media to gain self determination and recognition.
Re: Meet Professor Akin Oyebode Who Wants Nnamdi Kanu To Fight A War With Nigeria. by potent5(m): 6:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
laudate:

Anuofia! sad The reenactment you could NOT provide several pages back, when you were asked to do so? The reenactment of the ICJ ruling, that you dodged before deciding to take refuge in banalities, when you were asked to substantiate your views? See this efulefu!
You thought I would indulge your lack of substance and perpetuate your shortcut sensibilities. Tell me, of what use will it be for me to refer you to authorities on a subject and then turn round to tell you exactly what I expected you to gain from the referred material. People like you have the habit of asking their teachers to help them in solving assignments.

It's not surprising, after all you like to be spoon fed.

Osochiegbu like you.

1 Like

Re: Meet Professor Akin Oyebode Who Wants Nnamdi Kanu To Fight A War With Nigeria. by laudate: 6:44pm On Jul 11, 2017
potent5:
You thought I would indulge your lack of substance and perpetuate your shortcut sensibilities. Tell me, of what use will it be for me to refer you to authorities on a subject and then turn round to tell you exactly what I expected you to gain from the referred material. People like you have the habit of asking their teachers to help them in solving assignments.

It's not surprising, after all you like to be spoon fed.

Osochiegbu like you.
Didn't I tell you before that the more comments you make, the more you allow us to see that our mind is actually empty? shocked Didn't I also tell you that you are only good for nothing, except to provide entertainment? You just proved it. Oya, resume your ranting....and continue the show. undecided
Re: Meet Professor Akin Oyebode Who Wants Nnamdi Kanu To Fight A War With Nigeria. by potent5(m): 6:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
laudate:

Didn't I tell you before that the more comments you make, the more you allow us to see that our mind is actually empty? shocked Didn't I also tell you that you are only good for nothing, except to provide entertainment? You just proved it. Oya, resume your ranting....and continue the show. undecided
Didn't I this, didn't I that. You always prove true to type - only good at asking questions like the historian journalist you're. It's only emptiness and inability to discern that compel people of your ilk to be obsessed with endless questions. And to make matters worse, they won't even recognize the answers when they are proffered.

Nnamikot.
Re: Meet Professor Akin Oyebode Who Wants Nnamdi Kanu To Fight A War With Nigeria. by laudate: 7:00pm On Jul 11, 2017
potent5:

Didn't I this, didn't I that. You always prove true to type - only good at asking questions like the historian journalist you're. It's only emptiness and inability to discern that compel people of your ilk to be obsessed with endless questions. And to make matters worse, they won't even recognize the answers when they are proffered.

Nnamikot.
Look at this clown. undecided You keep proving me right, with each comment you make. Now continue entertaining everyone here with your rants. Don't stop... cheesy
Re: Meet Professor Akin Oyebode Who Wants Nnamdi Kanu To Fight A War With Nigeria. by potent5(m): 7:42pm On Jul 11, 2017
laudate:

Look at this clown. undecided You keep proving me right, with each comment you make. Now continue entertaining everyone here with your rants. Don't stop... cheesy

Oga, if you have the faintest idea what you are arguing about as you claim, tell us another case on the subject. I earlier on gave us two. Show us your international law prowess and give us a case on international law other than the one I'd given. I am not even asking you for the facts or a narrative of the issues in the case. Just the name of the case.

If you don't do that then your case is irremediable.
Re: Meet Professor Akin Oyebode Who Wants Nnamdi Kanu To Fight A War With Nigeria. by vpaymoney(m): 8:00pm On Jul 11, 2017
sean1000x:
Who is surprised he is an Afonja? No matter highly placed they are, even afonja medical doctors, one thing is common...They all think about Igbos/Biafraa 24/7. Gives them sleepless nights!
Your generation is doomed.
The so called afonjas give your brothers mandate in Lagos to run for councillors, vice chairman positions.
Re: Meet Professor Akin Oyebode Who Wants Nnamdi Kanu To Fight A War With Nigeria. by laudate: 10:56pm On Jul 11, 2017
potent5:
Oga, if you have the faintest idea what you are arguing about as you claim, tell us another case on the subject. I earlier on gave us two. Show us your international law prowess and give us a case on international law other than the one I'd given. I am not even asking you for the facts or a narrative of the issues in the case. Just the name of the case.

If you don't do that then your case is irremediable.
This comment you made has just exposed how empty you are. cheesy In fact, your emptiness is 'irremediable.' You cited a case, but when reference was made to that case, you digressed and started rambling. You were even asked to questions pertaining to the ruling on that case, but you dodged the question and started perambulating. Now you are claiming you cited cases! grin You are just a wasted comedian. Oya, continue entertaining us with your incoherent ramblings. You want people to think you are knowledgeable, meanwhile you are empty as a zero. You are NL's online clown....
Re: Meet Professor Akin Oyebode Who Wants Nnamdi Kanu To Fight A War With Nigeria. by potent5(m): 11:25pm On Jul 11, 2017
laudate:

This comment you made has just exposed how empty you are. cheesy In fact, your emptiness is 'irremediable.' You cited a case, but when reference was made to that case, you digressed and started rambling. You were even asked to questions pertaining to the ruling on that case, but you dodged the question and started perambulating. Now you are claiming you cited cases! grin You are just a wasted comedian. Oya, continue entertaining us with your incoherent ramblings. You want people to think you are knowledgeable, meanwhile you are empty as a zero. You are NL's online clown....
Nwokem, put your money where your mouth is. Prove your so-called mettle in international law by citing a case on the principles of the place of domestic legislative instruments in international obligations and basic human rights. You are there calling me a clown as if being a clown is degrading. Shut up there, my friend. Shameless noisemaking impostor. Just provide something tangible to back your claims and you are here yakking nonsense.

My friend, kobinua. Shut your mouth
Re: Meet Professor Akin Oyebode Who Wants Nnamdi Kanu To Fight A War With Nigeria. by laudate: 11:45pm On Jul 11, 2017
potent5:
Nwokem, put your money where your mouth is. Prove your so-called mettle in international law by citing a case on the principles of the place of domestic legislative instruments in international obligations and basic human rights. You are there calling me a clown as if being a clown is degrading. Shut up there, my friend. Shameless noisemaking impostor. Just provide something tangible to back your claims and you are here yakking nonsense.

Prove what? shocked Were you on planet Mars, when I cited Article 46 of the UN Protocol on Indigenous Persons to you? sad Were you on planet Jupiter, when I told you what the ICJ relied upon in order to arrive at its ruling, in the Nigeria vs. Cameroun case concerning the ownership of Bakassi? Apart from that, there are several other threads on NL, which I have contributed to, in areas that deal with international law. I do not have time to school you, or bring you up to speed in those areas in which you are deficient. I told you a while ago to get off my mentions, but instead of doing that, you are still here begging me for a tutorial. Receive sense, abeg! shocked

Re: Meet Professor Akin Oyebode Who Wants Nnamdi Kanu To Fight A War With Nigeria. by Ojiofor: 1:00am On Jul 12, 2017
Mad prof.
Re: Meet Professor Akin Oyebode Who Wants Nnamdi Kanu To Fight A War With Nigeria. by Probz(m): 4:13am On Jul 12, 2017
potent5:

laudate? Provide something tangible? E be like say you no know this Nairaland again.
Re: Meet Professor Akin Oyebode Who Wants Nnamdi Kanu To Fight A War With Nigeria. by potent5(m): 5:44am On Jul 12, 2017
laudate:

Prove what? shocked Were you on planet Mars, when I cited Article 46 of the UN Protocol on Indigenous Persons to you? sad Were you on planet Jupiter, when I told you what the ICJ relied upon in order to arrive at its ruling, in the Nigeria vs. Cameroun case concerning the ownership of Bakassi? Apart from that, there are several other threads on NL, which I have contributed to, in areas that deal with international law. I do not have time to school you, or bring you up to speed in those areas in which you are deficient. I told you a while ago to get off my mentions, but instead of doing that, you are still here begging me for a tutorial. Receive sense, abeg! shocked

I believe it takes more effort to embark on your ego massage than doing the needful. Anyone, especially in Nigeria, can access the judgemental of ICJ on the Cameroun case due to different things it represents (particularly a reminder of the consequences of putting your worst foot forward in contests). As for the UN Charters, all you need is to browse the net and you will find whatever you need; anyone can do any of that. Even school children, youths in religious enclaves are taught these things these and as can cite articles in UN Charters. I don't even want to mention historian journalists like you whose job requires smattering knowledge of relevant UN Charters or the Cameroun case.

The only point of difference between these groups and those schooled in the art of the law is the ability to relate with CASES (plural and not singular).

Just give us a case and you are here blabbing about your Nairaland achievements as if Nairaland has some academic rating. If you are grounded on the subject, just give us ONE case as requested (there are tons of such cases). And to indulge you further, you may wish to provide a link to your Nairaland post where you treated an issue on self determination wherein you cited a case to back your argument

2 Likes

Re: Meet Professor Akin Oyebode Who Wants Nnamdi Kanu To Fight A War With Nigeria. by laudate: 5:19pm On Jul 12, 2017
potent5:
I believe it takes more effort to embark on your ego massage than doing the needful. Anyone, especially in Nigeria, can access the judgemental of ICJ on the Cameroun case due to different things it represents (particularly a reminder of the consequences of putting your worst foot forward in contests). As for the UN Charters, all you need is to browse the net and you will find whatever you need; anyone can do any of that. Even school children, youths in religious enclaves are taught these things these and as can cite articles in UN Charters. I don't even want to mention historian journalists like you whose job requires smattering knowledge of relevant UN Charters or the Cameroun case.

The only point of difference between these groups and those schooled in the art of the law is the ability to relate with CASES (plural and not singular).

Just give us a case and you are here blabbing about your Nairaland achievements as if Nairaland has some academic rating. If you are grounded on the subject, just give us ONE case as requested (there are tons of such cases). And to indulge you further, you may wish to provide a link to your Nairaland post where you treated an issue on self determination wherein you cited a case to back your argument
See another long epistle from this twerp that is stylishly begging me to cite a case, so he can get a free tutorial. cheesy How many times must I tell you to get off my mentions? Or can't you understand English anymore? shocked Your incoherent ramblings mean nothing to me. Relate whatever cases you want to yourself. It does not make you any less empty, than you already are. Everyone on this board can read your meaningless rhetoric. Now buzz off!

Re: Meet Professor Akin Oyebode Who Wants Nnamdi Kanu To Fight A War With Nigeria. by potent5(m): 5:56pm On Jul 12, 2017
laudate:

See another long epistle from this twerp that is stylishly begging me to cite a case, so he can get a free tutorial. cheesy How many times must I tell you to get off my mentions? Or can't you understand English anymore? shocked Your incoherent ramblings mean nothing to me. Relate whatever cases you want to yourself. It does not make you any less empty, than you already are. Everyone on this board can read your meaningless rhetoric. Now buzz off!
Please now. Just one case.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Afonja Lost Power To Fulani In Ilorin — Kasum, Leader Of Afonja Descendants / Nnamdi Kanu Has Killed Gov Wike’s Political Future – Ohanaeze / Nnamdi Kanu’s Latest Speech Is The Last Straw - I Quit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.