Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,904 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Top 3 Scams In Nigeria More Dangerous Than Evans - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Top 3 Scams In Nigeria More Dangerous Than Evans (594 Views)

This Nigerian Army Guy Is Worse Than Evans (video) / Police Arrest Another Notorious Kidnapper, Deadlier Than Evans / Deadlier Than Evans, Master, Another Kidnap Kingpin, Who Abducted Police DSP Arr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 3 Scams In Nigeria More Dangerous Than Evans by Watsoneology: 8:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
Friends and my good people of Naira Land.. Do You Know That, The 3 bodies am about to mention on these trend as the top 3 scams in Nigeria are more dangerous than The Billionaire Kidnapper AKA Evans

First I Thank God For Exposing The Kidnapper Evans and Pray That God Will expose more of these criminals , Know To Well That Crime is Crime and a Criminal Should be treated as criminal not celebrated.

Funny its that here in Nigeria Criminals are more celebrated... than to be treated as criminal

HERE ARE MY TOP LIST SCAMS IN NIGERIA MORE DANGEROUS THAN EVANS

1... Nigeria Government And Her Politicians.... believe me or leave it, To me Nigeria Government and her Politicians are the number one Scams and Criminals we have in these country...

Our Government and Her Politicians all want one thing, To Get Power, Remain In Power in other To Keep on stilling public fund and go free, or best Been Celebrated on daily basis by the public, If These Scams Called the Government and Her People Can Change and Stop Scamming Nigerians with they political fake promises. Nigeria As a Country Will be a batter subject to talk about

My Prayer here is that God Will Help These Country Called Nigeria, God Should Help The Public and Expose Our Government and Her Evil Politicians... Is So Painful.. Knowing To well how much God Has Blessed These Great Country Called Nigeria

2:: The Second Top Scams In Nigeria More Dangerous Than Evans, Is NEPA, PHCN...

Yes you heard me. NEPA OR PHCN OR What ever name you know them of, are the second top Scams in Nigeria. I don't want to say much about they scam activity

I Believe that all Nigeria both the Rich and poor has in one way or the other have had first hand experience on NEPA/PHCN SCAM Activity.. May God Help Us

3:: The Third On My List.. Are The Network Providers In Nigeria...

Yes I Said Network Providers in Nigeria, The MTN, The AirTel, The Glo, The Etisalat etc..

You Can add Your List Of Scams In Nigeria, You Know off

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Lastly

How Will Nigeria as Country Be, If These Top Scams are well fixed...If the Government and Her Evil Politicians Will Leave Up To The Nigeria Dream, If The Power Holding Compnay Of Nigeria Well Give Us 24/7 Power Supply, If The Network Providers Well Billed On Normal Voice and Data min-cycling

Please Add Yours

Sources https://mbonuwatson.com/join-nairalearn-elearning-online-university-nigerians/

1 Like

Re: Top 3 Scams In Nigeria More Dangerous Than Evans by Prettyenit18(f): 10:42am On Jul 09, 2017
What of Nigerian police

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Man Slits Wife’s Throat To Stop Her From Travelling Abroad To Study / GRAPHIC PHOTOS: Man Burst Into Tears After Stabbing His Father To Death / Nigeria Ranked First In Internet-based Criminal Activities In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.