Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

UNIBEN Pharmacy Student Incarcerated Unjustly, Please Help! - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN Pharmacy Student Incarcerated Unjustly, Please Help! (27049 Views)

Strike: UNIBEN Pharmacy Students Protest, Storm Oba Of Benin's Palace (Photos) / UNIBEN Pharmacy Students Protest Industrial Action By Lecturers (photos) / Updates On The Incarcerated UNIBEN Pharmacy Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN Pharmacy Student Incarcerated Unjustly, Please Help! by SlimHan(f): 11:03pm On Jul 16, 2017
timmykaydude:
hello! Longest time,how are you?
I'm fine...hope you're fine too... How far with Mastercard application?
Re: UNIBEN Pharmacy Student Incarcerated Unjustly, Please Help! by timmykaydude: 3:22pm On Jul 17, 2017
SlimHan:
I'm fine...hope you're fine too... How far with Mastercard application?
yes am good,working towards it btw how did you know am the one?
Re: UNIBEN Pharmacy Student Incarcerated Unjustly, Please Help! by SlimHan(f): 4:51pm On Jul 17, 2017
Lol from my past post.

I wish you the best in your pursuit
timmykaydude:
yes am good,working towards it btw how did you know am the one?
Re: UNIBEN Pharmacy Student Incarcerated Unjustly, Please Help! by timmykaydude: 5:28pm On Jul 17, 2017
SlimHan:
Lol from my past post.

I wish you the best in your pursuit
thanks,what about you? Are you not applying cos I thought you are an applicant.
Re: UNIBEN Pharmacy Student Incarcerated Unjustly, Please Help! by SlimHan(f): 5:35pm On Jul 17, 2017
Yeah i got admission but not the scholarship and the tuition fee is way outrageous. Looking forward to masters sha. Thanks
timmykaydude:
thanks,what about you? Are you not applying cos I thought you are an applicant.
Re: UNIBEN Pharmacy Student Incarcerated Unjustly, Please Help! by timmykaydude: 5:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
SlimHan:
Yeah i got admission but not the scholarship and the tuition fee is way outrageous. Looking forward to masters sha. Thanks
wow!!
Re: UNIBEN Pharmacy Student Incarcerated Unjustly, Please Help! by SlimHan(f): 5:59pm On Jul 17, 2017
timmykaydude:
wow!! Yea,I once thought of that too but the fees are too outrageous so I decided to be looking for scholarship and also I'll apply for petroleum training institute at USA,by the God grace maybe in some years to come by then I believe God will take control,how has been your acca lectures?
Maybe i should say "Stressful, Time Consuming and Energy draining" but all in all, person must pass grin

You wanna write too?
Re: UNIBEN Pharmacy Student Incarcerated Unjustly, Please Help! by timmykaydude: 6:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
SlimHan:
Maybe i should say "Stressful, Time Consuming and Energy draining" but all in all, person must pass grin

You wanna write too?
sure but not now,everybody is an accountant. cheesy
Where do you receive your lectures?
Re: UNIBEN Pharmacy Student Incarcerated Unjustly, Please Help! by SlimHan(f): 6:57pm On Jul 17, 2017
Lol at everybody is an accountant
I'm yet to register at a Lecture centre. For now it's self study
timmykaydude:
sure but not now,everybody is an accountant. cheesy
Where do you receive your lectures?
Re: UNIBEN Pharmacy Student Incarcerated Unjustly, Please Help! by timmykaydude: 7:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
SlimHan:
Lol at everybody is an accountant
I'm yet to register at a Lecture centre. For now it's self study
hmmm,you are an efico..I doff my hat for you grin but if you need a lecture centre at ibadan,you can pm me or call me @my signature,by the way what stages are you? Foundation?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! / Drone Pictures Of 5.6km Road Network Of Akwa Ibom State University Annex Campus. / Meet Olumide Olulade, Medical Graduate From Howard University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.