Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

My Brother Is Forcing Me To Commit Murder. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother Is Forcing Me To Commit Murder. (2741 Views)

My Parents Are Forcing Me To Get Married While I'm Not Ready & Financially Fit / My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin / My Uncle Raped Me, My Family Blamed Me, Forcing Me Into Prostitution- Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Is Forcing Me To Commit Murder. by Antina(f): 9:44pm On Jul 09, 2017
StPete:

I really cannot place why, it just appeals to me when I pronounce it

Oh I see! thanks anyway.
Re: My Brother Is Forcing Me To Commit Murder. by StPete: 9:47pm On Jul 09, 2017
Antina:

Oh I see! thanks anyway.
wink you're welcome
Re: My Brother Is Forcing Me To Commit Murder. by kalvoken(m): 11:13pm On Jul 09, 2017
YesNo:

you say your brother is a drunk. and he goes crazy when he gets drunk.

now think of the everlasting drunken state you will find yourself when you stain your hands with his blood. water can not wash it. alcohol can not take the memory away. you will forever be drunk with the memory of murder if u try it.
you still wanna drink from that cup? your choice.

Thanks

Re: My Brother Is Forcing Me To Commit Murder. by Sterope(f): 7:50am On Jul 10, 2017
kalvoken

I don't see how this is your business. If your parents can't send him out of their house or get him into rehab. Good for them. As for you, I believe it is pretty easy to keep to yourself. Sadly, You can't help your parents if they can't help themselves.
Re: My Brother Is Forcing Me To Commit Murder. by kalvoken(m): 1:01pm On Jul 10, 2017
Sterope:
kalvoken

I don't see how this is your business. If your parents can't send him out of their house or get him into rehab. Good for them. As for you, I believe it is pretty easy to keep to yourself. Sadly, You can't help your parents if they can't help themselves.
At old age, I wonder the kind of power you w'ld have apart from your children's.
Re: My Brother Is Forcing Me To Commit Murder. by Sterope(f): 1:56pm On Jul 10, 2017
Does that mean I should die because of kids that have chosen not to listen? Being old doesn't mean I should have no regards for self preservation.

kalvoken:

At old age, I wonder the kind of power you w'ld have apart from your children's.
Re: My Brother Is Forcing Me To Commit Murder. by 7footre(m): 9:44pm On Jul 10, 2017
Get a restraining order on him not to come within 50 yards of your mum and anytime he flouts the order, inebriated or not, report him to d police and he will be taken away for good.

People are asking you not to stain your hands with blood and i'm asking you not to let your brother stain his either

You decide
Re: My Brother Is Forcing Me To Commit Murder. by Homeboiy: 12:03am On Jul 11, 2017
Take him to okija shrine
Re: My Brother Is Forcing Me To Commit Murder. by Juliearth(f): 5:01am On Jul 11, 2017
kalvoken:
How a once hard working guy suddenly turned to beast, I still can not help but wonder.
He takes alcohol which turns him to a complete mad person. Their is nothing we 've not done to stop him from consuming alcohol.

Now my main problem is this;
Each time he's driven insane by dry gin, he turns to my aged mum. As in we have have tolerated his stupidity so much that its now a thing of mockery to we the family members.

Having ran out of ideas, as our prayers has been resultless, others seem to be tired of him. By there is this man in me asking me to just end him once and for all.

I could have executed my plan but am considering good old days when he was a normal person, coupled with what the effect of his disappearance to my mum would be.

I need your candid advice, else you might have me confessing here soon after I must have fallen him.

It is not your call to end his life. Kill him and rot in jail..

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Forcing Me To Commit Murder. by Nobody: 5:22am On Jul 11, 2017
lekjons:
Don't do it! in fact, stop thinking about it..

once you kill him, a part of your soul dies with him.. and you'll never be the same for the rest of your life..

OP, take this advice and don't be stupid.
Re: My Brother Is Forcing Me To Commit Murder. by AlfaAce(m): 8:38am On Jul 11, 2017
lekjons:
Trust me I understand your situation, I also have a brother exactly like yours, he always threaten my mum whenever he needs money, telling her to sell some of her properties and stuffs like that..

the heartbreaking part is, my mum scares easy.. rebuked us(me and my siblings) from interfering and he always take advantage of that..

and I'll be just there, sitting on a chair, breaking sweat like a laborer(out of anger) while thinking of what I can do to him...

i later realized I still have a whole lifetime ahead of me and I'll not allow anyone to undermine my chances of enjoying it to the fullest..
You just described my brother, I injured him with a knife once out of anger.These days I just stay away from him cos I'm to pay attention to him,I'll kill him.
Re: My Brother Is Forcing Me To Commit Murder. by GuntersChain(m): 2:57pm On Jul 11, 2017
he wasn't like that before so you see something is wrong some were. Hold every thought captive to obedience of Christ. Don't give up on him yet, keep trying your best to get a solution to the problem.
Re: My Brother Is Forcing Me To Commit Murder. by omosaku(m): 7:21pm On Jul 11, 2017
humm
Re: My Brother Is Forcing Me To Commit Murder. by Sarang(f): 6:33am On Jul 12, 2017
kalvoken:
How a once hard working guy suddenly turned to beast, I still can not help but wonder.
He takes alcohol which turns him to a complete mad person. Their is nothing we 've not done to stop him from consuming alcohol.

Now my main problem is this;
Each time he's driven insane by dry gin, he turns to my aged mum. As in we have have tolerated his stupidity so much that its now a thing of mockery to we the family members.

Having ran out of ideas, as our prayers has been resultless, others seem to be tired of him. By there is this man in me asking me to just end him once and for all.

I could have executed my plan but am considering good old days when he was a normal person, coupled with what the effect of his disappearance to my mum would be.

I need your candid advice, else you might have me confessing here soon after I must have fallen him.

Murder your own brother?? angry
Thats wrong. Murder is wrong. Talk to him, something must be going on with him or take him to psychiatric.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Sell Coated Peanut In Wholesale and Retail. Our Location Is Abuja. / Have You Met Human(man or woman) That Can Regurgitate? / The Nuclear Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.