Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Confraternities In Nigeria - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Confraternities In Nigeria (17155 Views)

2 Dead As Eiye, Aiye Confraternities Attack Each Other / Police Arrest 8 Cultists Over Clash Between Aiye And Eiye Confraternities. Photo / Alora And Aye Confraternities Clash In Osun, 2 Dead, Others Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confraternities In Nigeria by TheSourcerer: 2:45pm On May 25, 2020
To be honest all frats are equally dumb , it's only the crazy ones that's start shit , most of them are actually just near good boys trying to know what to make out of life . If your Frat is not mentioned it means you should just quit now since you're not been paid but you pay the ship instead , I am or used to be Executioner Emmiritus Carribean marine patrol ,(Vikings), most jews know as Capones , (that happens to be or pirates number 1 ) Vikings and prirates are cousins (because they both sail and wear the colour red and black ) another cousins of the two 'sailors' are the Buccaneers (Aloras) , they don't fight but the two later frats don't like them much because they believe they as just fine boys and don't follow the way of true sailors (Vikings and Pirates) , they all still Anchor when they see each other to promote peace .
I'll be updating soon , .. and cultist hardly ever graduate vor ever get good grades trust me I've dropped out once in law school and in two other universities so I know ,

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by JhayJoe: 3:51pm On May 25, 2020
I love the way your threads are so unorthodox and full of gore.Keep it up

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by TheSourcerer: 3:57pm On May 25, 2020
JhayJoe:
I love the way your threads are so unorthodox and full of gore.Keep it up
you guys literally make me wake up each day to research , you all crazies make it worth vdoing , I had no idea any 'typical Nigerian ' would see gore as the Art it is . And appreciate it

Possiblegee
Welcome

5 Likes

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by TheSourcerer: 4:12pm On May 25, 2020
There is first branch they call Sailors- (Pirates , Buccaneers and Vikings )
Then we have the landwalkers
AxeMen, Klansmen
Air Flyers .Eiye and Apaches (two two)
Shadowmen - Mafians , Maphites

Theses two are as well confused as the other fraternities , I mean how do you join klansmen. ? They were responsible for the lynching of millions of blacks in very bad way , even today they are what we call racsist Americans , they were white hoods and hold touches , they will literally lynch you for just been black , Now you join them?
Alright so the Klansmen wear White and little of black , but their main color is white , the believe in the God Ogar (literally a mad god 'literily dirty pig God) , only if they researched
The Klansmen men are known as , K-men , Abor , they have street branches Debam and Dewell (these street urchins still fight amongst themselves)

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by TheSourcerer: 4:21pm On May 25, 2020
Back to the Sailors , the Vikings(red ) who broke out of Buccaneers (yellow) because they broke out of their main roots pirates (black and red). Now the Vikings had decided to rape women as their predecessors (protest did ) they call looting . They decided to make them viqueens , SM , or LT
Viqueens were bleeped by the Executioner /capon
SM (soulmate ) no one touches her
LT , Loot for the Vikings , gangbangs and all , but are still not queens

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by TheSourcerer: 4:28pm On May 25, 2020
The Aloras (buccaneers) thought it was cool and had what they called alores , which till now their 'traditional men' (just regular college school students ), still debate alores is a thing , fact is , it is not ,. Now the Vikings went further to spread to the streets , to initiate younger Street boys who could give info around the school to them the real Vikings in school
JVC(red and black) : Junior Vikings Confraternity
Islanders (broke out of JVC because the JVC were like the lapdogs of the Vikings)
Iceland (White and red) : they also bear Aro like the Vikings but are given more imprtance than the JVC
Greenland -these totally left the sailors on street , no more loyal to Vikings or Sailing

3 Likes

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by TheSourcerer: 4:30pm On May 25, 2020
The Apaches or Two Two (Military boys)
Their initiation literally involves been tortured by black market soilders well they wear camo only during h.i.t , and on initiation you're given your brother you hang out with and protect , you both watch your backs and become best friends obviously , the usually go in two when walking and wear regular but 'gentlemanly' kind of dress , like your Sug president and his associates walking two two. , Yeah that's them .

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by tillaman(m): 4:48pm On May 25, 2020
Keep up the good work bro, I fvck with your thread!! I appreciate your art

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by TheSourcerer: 4:53pm On May 25, 2020
tillaman:
Keep up the good work bro, I fvck with your thread!! I appreciate your art
follow me I'll follow you right back

4 Likes

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by DanseMacabre(m): 4:57pm On May 25, 2020
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by TheSourcerer: 5:02pm On May 25, 2020
Real police report of ALL FRATERNITIES IN NIGERIA, ,
Is it not better to even be a hacker and be untraceable , . But been one of them means you're already a criminal on their data base

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by TheSourcerer: 5:13pm On May 25, 2020
The AxeMen .
Lovely sets of people with supposedly 'strict rules' amongst themselves , lovley inconspicuous handshake sign too , like the mifians they want you to go to class but do miss meetings , and pay as regular as you can , they hate the klansme mainly because they stand for opposites of what they represent
AxeMen represent freedom to the black men
Klansmen - Slaves of the whites (pretty dumb sets of people really. (Serial killer David west) ,
AxeMen relate more with Vikings than any other fraternities because the Axe are both sacraed to but the Vikings and the and they both have it crafteed on their logos , and another thing they both share is their hatred for Tingos (Eiye ) Birds.
Dress code black and yellow socks, black on black

2 Likes

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by Maxmilliano111: 5:15pm On May 25, 2020
Mhenn!!!!!!!!!

Me dey feel ya brother man

2 Likes

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by TheSourcerer: 5:23pm On May 25, 2020
Now the Tingos on the other hand would refer the as Goat heads ' yeah for some reason it seems to fit their idea of an insult ,
The Eiyes very well like the Vikings (Also Vultures) , move in mass groups , claw in exactly the same way (extremely different from their cousins the pirates and Aloras(Buccaneers) )
The Eiyes love Blue , oh they would proudly wear their blue berets they think frigtens people , for some psychological reason (usually due to the trauma faced during initiation) , it must be because they tell you , you can never get tortured like this ever again which is logically true until you get killed or expelled which must happen 99.9 percent of the time
The Major Rivals are the AxeMen , if you ask them why , they don't know , they just follow what their obviously high , 'ostrich ' (who they would fully respect again due to the trauma faced during initiation) ,
Now the AxeMen day is on 7 and coincidentally the day for the Eiyes falls on the 8th (obviously the blood loving mosters that created these cults knew it would cause problems ) .

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by TheSourcerer: 5:39pm On May 25, 2020
AxeMen

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by TheSourcerer: 5:42pm On May 25, 2020
Buccaneers (Alora Nybens)

4 Likes

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by TheSourcerer: 5:44pm On May 25, 2020
Vikings (Norseman/baggas/Aro)

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by TheSourcerer: 5:46pm On May 25, 2020
Eiye (Airlords /Tingo/Shirt )

2 Shares

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by TheSourcerer: 5:48pm On May 25, 2020
The oldest and least funtioning Fratanity
The Pirates
(Sea dogs, Ahohi , Sailors)

1 Share

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by Holamilekan97(m): 5:49pm On May 25, 2020
I'm loving this grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by emperorshaokahn(m): 5:53pm On May 25, 2020
nice one,are apaches troublesome like vikings,eiye and nbm?.

1 Like

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by TheSourcerer: 5:57pm On May 25, 2020
emperorshaokahn:
nice one,are apaches troublesome like vikings,eiye and nbm?.
not troublesome but dangerous when you cross them their method of execution is poison

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by TheSourcerer: 6:22pm On May 25, 2020
Mafians
are one heck of a secret cult I never knew my close colleagues were Mafians after 4years together , (we had a group called ggg ,that was how close us 3 were ), they all knew I was a viking all through but because I was viking they couldn't tell me , before I dropped out these people(Mafians) enforce academic excellence amongst members. but like other fraternities should be responsible for everything when joining , they wear purple and black , and their uncle's (graduates) wear red ties and a suit and a pinch of green like Maphites (overall color riot)
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by emperorshaokahn(m): 6:41pm On May 25, 2020
TheSourcerer:
not troublesome but dangerous when you cross them their method of execution is poison
dem no day use gun?.dem and vikings and nbm day always fight demselfs for esut before na.

4 Likes

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by TheSourcerer: 7:11pm On May 25, 2020
emperorshaokahn:
dem no day use gun?.dem and vikings and nbm day always fight demselfs for esut before na.
where there's RS (Rough sea ) or a war , but if there's peace , it's all jolly
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by DanseMacabre(m): 7:55pm On May 25, 2020
Hmmmmm.

OP you claimed to be a Norseman, but your use of the adjective 'lovely' to describe Egede attributes seems to belie that fact.

TheSourcerer:
The AxeMen .
Lovely sets of people with supposedly 'strict rules' amongst themselves , lovley [sic] inconspicuous handshake sign too tongue

You also claim that the Axxemen enjoy a closer camaraderie with Aros than with any other frat, whereas in my own experience these two frats share what is possibly the fiercest rivalry between Nigerian frats, save for maybe that of Tingos and Aiyyes, but maybe we stay in different necks of the woods, so maybe you could enlighten me.

Following tho...

18 Likes

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by PrinxArthur1(m): 8:22pm On May 25, 2020
Aro and Axe me.n don't flow together at all !!!

2 Likes

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by QVicky10(f): 8:35pm On May 25, 2020
Hmm, following.
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by TheSourcerer: 8:46pm On May 25, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Hmmmmm.

OP you claimed to be a Norseman, but your use of the adjective 'lovely' to describe Egede attributes seems to belie that fact.

You also claim that the Axxemen enjoy a closer camaraderie with Aros than with any other frat, whereas in my own experience these two frats share what is possibly the fiercest rivalry between Nigerian frats, save for maybe that of Tingos and Aiyyes, but maybe we stay in different necks of the woods, so maybe you could enlighten me.

Following tho...
Axemen are Ayes and their rivalry are with Eiyes not Aros

sailors and landwalkers dont have much in common , But Vikings Aro are both sailors and Warriors so they intervane in landwalkers issuses as messinaries

2 Likes

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by TheSourcerer: 8:47pm On May 25, 2020
PrinxArthur1:
Aro and don't flow together at all !!!
in the south South yes they don't flow together at all , but in the south west , you will be surprised how well they thrive together ., ive lived in both decks I know......

Journalist Omoyele Sowore knows the groups well from that era, when he was a student at the University in Lagos.

Cults were causing havoc on campus and as president of the student union he decided to take them on.

It would prove costly.

"I almost lost my life," Sowore told the BBC.

In March 1994, he was held at gunpoint and injected with an unknown substance.

"Several of them pounced on me. They stabbed me in the head and left the knife there and stripped me naked," Sowore said.

He was later rescued by other students and taken to hospital.

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by TheSourcerer: 8:51pm On May 25, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Hmmmmm.

Following tho...
i rock slam commot , while still serving , RU
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria by SadiqBabaSani: 9:02pm On May 25, 2020
Cultist Thread, spits ad walks out

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Awgbu Town Buries 5 Victims Of May 18 Attack In Anambra (Pictures) / ASP Kills tricycle rider at point blank range and disappears / NAFDAC Busts Syndicate Importing Banned Crusader Soap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.