Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Trust And Habits - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Trust And Habits (605 Views)

I Can't Stand My Wife's Unhygienic Habits. / 30 Habits That Show Improper Upbringing Of Children / Can You Trust A Wife Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trust And Habits by loshybab(m): 12:20am On Jul 09, 2017
Hello Champions!
My curiosity about what other parents (especially mothers) distrust in their children no matter how much trust they have in them led me to the creation of this thread.

Now,for me,my mum trusts me on almost anything but just one thing,that's BOILED MEAT/FISH/VEGETABLES. It's something i just do without even thinking about it.The sight of those things is all I need to trigger that action and even when I don't (may be I'm not aware) and someone else does it,my mum calls out my name as the prime suspect before any other.She even finds it very unusual if such things are being prepared and my touch has not been registered on it

So,to the mother's out there,what's that one not-so-good habit/ something you can't trust your child with no matter the trust you have in him/her?

And to the guys/girls, what's thAt thing your parents can't entrust you with despite the trust they have in you?
Re: Trust And Habits by tectonotimes: 9:15am On Jul 09, 2017
Good. Space booked.
Re: Trust And Habits by loshybab(m): 10:06am On Jul 09, 2017
tectonotimes:
Good. Space booked.
all these space bookers,una suppose dey pay space tax ooo

(1) (Reply)

This, Not That: Sex Positions To Skip When You’re Pregnant. / Father And Mother-in-law Issue / Video Of Nigerian Couple Crying After Their Child Died Due To Unpaid Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.