Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Pictured With Emir Sanusi Yesterday In Kano - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Pictured With Emir Sanusi Yesterday In Kano (39924 Views)

Ganduje Renews Feud With Emir Sanusi Over Sale Of Landed Properties / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto And Goodluck Jonathan Pictured Together / Patience Jonathan Pictured At Port-Harcourt Airport Looking Gorgeous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Pictured With Emir Sanusi Yesterday In Kano by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 09, 2017
Some hypocrites prefer that other guy that looked like what a rat trap has caught to a real living human being.. Well since you prefer the other guy, may you all be like him. May his welfare, well-being, nature and all fall on all of you beginning with sarrki

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Pictured With Emir Sanusi Yesterday In Kano by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 09, 2017
CharlotteFlair:

[/b]Well if you are only saying that the source through which you have been stealing from Nigeria has been taken away from you and given to another, I will understand that[b].
With the implementation of TSA every expenditure is traceable and verifiable so even if the Daura dullardd steals money it's a matter of time and its out in the open
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Pictured With Emir Sanusi Yesterday In Kano by mmsen: 9:56am On Jul 09, 2017
vicadex07:
One of the major reasons i hate gej is how he sacked sanusi for exposing the rot going on in nnpc at the time.

That was when i knew gej was and is unrepentantly and unashamedly corrupt and evil.

Now look at him trying to stay relevant by snapping pics with the same man he unceremoniously outed. This life is truly a mystery...

Was there not an independent audit that showed that nothing was missing?

Did NOI not support that claim?

If the experts are saying that the information is false what was he supposed to do?

And why did Sanusi keep revising his claim? At one point he said that 47 bn was missing, then it was 20 and then finally he settled on 2.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Pictured With Emir Sanusi Yesterday In Kano by Bizibi(m): 9:57am On Jul 09, 2017
Piiko:
lol but the cow herder brought in discipline and sanity into the management of public finances that's a plus
smh.....go to abj and check fr your self.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Pictured With Emir Sanusi Yesterday In Kano by CharlotteFlair: 9:58am On Jul 09, 2017
Piiko:

With the implementation of TSA every expenditure is traceable and verifiable so even if the Daura dullardd steals money it's a matter of time and its out in the open
Yes it's a matter of time. Till a new party takes over the mantle of leadership.
For now, the war between the legislature and executive is doing fairly well exposing the saints hiding under the budget to steal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Pictured With Emir Sanusi Yesterday In Kano by Bizibi(m): 9:59am On Jul 09, 2017
xstry:

,relevant as the president who single handedly sponsored bokoharam
if an infidel sponsored boko haram then you and northerners are the biggest buffoon beyond planet earth.

7 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Pictured With Emir Sanusi Yesterday In Kano by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 09, 2017
farouk0403:

Point of correction it's "skeleton"not skeletor.

Thank God you used "like", it's just a simile, that means Buhari is not the skeleton.
Aboki almajiri note this:
Skeletor is a fictional character and the primary antagonist of the Masters of the Universe franchise created by Mattel.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Pictured With Emir Sanusi Yesterday In Kano by karlnyeno: 10:01am On Jul 09, 2017
xstry:
Otuoke drunk trying to look relevent.

still better than a death lion

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Pictured With Emir Sanusi Yesterday In Kano by Beverages: 10:02am On Jul 09, 2017
Real person.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Pictured With Emir Sanusi Yesterday In Kano by CharlotteFlair: 10:03am On Jul 09, 2017
vicadex07:
One of the major reasons i hate gej is how he sacked sanusi for exposing the rot going on in nnpc at the time.

That was when i knew gej was and is unrepentantly and unashamedly corrupt and evil.

Now look at him trying to stay relevant by snapping pics with the same man he unceremoniously outed. This life is truly a mystery...
Is it the same sanusi Magu and his boys wanted to use and shine till osubande and some powerful northerners intervened? Lolss...

If Jonathan went to Kano and didn't visit sanusi, it will look as if there is something else. It's only bigots like buhari that would do such, the vegetable is so so antisocial! Very backward! Very bitter!

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Pictured With Emir Sanusi Yesterday In Kano by ayagha: 10:06am On Jul 09, 2017
xstry:
Otuoke drunk trying to look relevent.
IDIOT

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Pictured With Emir Sanusi Yesterday In Kano by CharlotteFlair: 10:10am On Jul 09, 2017
Piiko:
You were going to collapse our economy good thing you were kicked out, maturity is you going back to pay homage to someone you outed in the past, karma isn't nice
In one breath, you are a card carrying PDP member who voted for Jonathan, in another you are happy to kick him out! grin
Crazy confused kids all over on NL!
You even market your bbm pin for all to hook up because you are lonely and dejected. Poor you my son.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Pictured With Emir Sanusi Yesterday In Kano by Laple0541(m): 10:11am On Jul 09, 2017
Where are those foolish nairalanders that almost killed themselves over these men's issue? unna see una life?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Pictured With Emir Sanusi Yesterday In Kano by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 09, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
In one breath, you are a card carrying PDP member who voted for Jonathan, in another you are happy to kick him out! grin
You even market your bbm pin for all to hook up because you are lonely and dejected. Poor you my son.
Hope you know I can feed you?? I shouldn't have even replied you, since you an impudent imp
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Pictured With Emir Sanusi Yesterday In Kano by DWJOBScom(m): 10:13am On Jul 09, 2017
Piiko:
I am a registered card carrying member of PDP and I voted Jonathan with the expose on his government dealings you can see he was going to run the country aground, I also work for government so we can see how public finances is managed, there's no chance for mindless looting again

You lie and it's so shameful!
Stealing still goes on real well but this time among the untouchables known as cabal

funny enough, only the press can expose them

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Pictured With Emir Sanusi Yesterday In Kano by CharlotteFlair: 10:14am On Jul 09, 2017
madridguy:
What is vegetable? Don't know if vegetable has legs to walk cheesy abi ayam not understanding you?

You mean you don't know the homegrown vegetable rotting away in London?!! Haba abuokina!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Pictured With Emir Sanusi Yesterday In Kano by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 09, 2017
Bizibi:
smh.....go to abj and check fr your self.
I live and work in Abuja
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Pictured With Emir Sanusi Yesterday In Kano by DWJOBScom(m): 10:15am On Jul 09, 2017
CharlotteFlair:

don't mind that crack head

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Pictured With Emir Sanusi Yesterday In Kano by CharlotteFlair: 10:15am On Jul 09, 2017
Piiko:
Hope you know I can feed you?? I shouldn't have even replied you, since you an impudent imp
I love the word imp! I'm also your nemesis grin

You want to feed me with your stolen wealth?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Pictured With Emir Sanusi Yesterday In Kano by chidooh1: 10:16am On Jul 09, 2017
xstry:
The man of peace who brought boko haram to Nigeria. Stole billions in the name of fighting the insurgents group.
get ur facts right, boko haram surfaced during Obasanjo's time as a president

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Pictured With Emir Sanusi Yesterday In Kano by CharlotteFlair: 10:16am On Jul 09, 2017
DWJOBScom:

don't mind that crack head
Indeed!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Pictured With Emir Sanusi Yesterday In Kano by Bizibi(m): 10:18am On Jul 09, 2017
Piiko:
I live and work in Abuja
you live and work in abj and don't know the level of corruption in the civil service........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Pictured With Emir Sanusi Yesterday In Kano by DWJOBScom(m): 10:18am On Jul 09, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Is it the same sanusi Magu and his boys wanted to use and shine till osubande and some powerful northerners intervened? Lolss...

If Jonathan went to Kano and didn't visit sanusi, it will look as if there is something else. It's only bigots like buhari that would do such, the vegetable is so so antisocial! Very backward! Very bitter!

That's a serious student of history
He wanted to continue his usaul propaganda before they shut him up.

That's all Nigerians like - unfounded stories

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Pictured With Emir Sanusi Yesterday In Kano by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 09, 2017
Mr Man don't be a beer parlour politician listening to dem say dem say, even the presidency uses TSA to withdraw money once you apply it's properly documented and it takes a couple of days before it hits your account from CBN coffers, its better than in the past people converted public funds to personal use
DWJOBScom:

You lie and it's so shameful!
Stealing still goes on real well but this time among the untouchables known as cabal

funny enough, only the press can expose them
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Pictured With Emir Sanusi Yesterday In Kano by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 09, 2017
Bizibi:
you live and work in abj and don't know the level of corruption in the civil service........
keep relying on beer parlour gist
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Pictured With Emir Sanusi Yesterday In Kano by nellyelitz(m): 10:23am On Jul 09, 2017
sarrki:
He's looking better now

For the first time am not seen him looking confused

Reset mode really worked

As a person he's good

As a leader Nnnnmbano
the one you earlier regarded as a leader is now a vegetable in London plantation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Pictured With Emir Sanusi Yesterday In Kano by madridguy(m): 10:25am On Jul 09, 2017
You mean you wanna prepare delicious vegetable soup for your hubby? Well, you don't need to send someone London before you could get that, vegetable is everywhere to buy tongue

CharlotteFlair:
You mean you don't know the homegrown vegetable rotting away in London?!! Haba abuokina!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Pictured With Emir Sanusi Yesterday In Kano by DWJOBScom(m): 10:25am On Jul 09, 2017
Piiko:
Mr Man don't be a beer parlour politician listening to dem say dem say, even the presidency uses TSA to withdraw money once you apply it's properly documented and it takes a couple of days before it hits your account from CBN coffers, its better than in the past people converted public funds to personal use

I think you need to avoid drinking!

not healthy for your brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Pictured With Emir Sanusi Yesterday In Kano by BigBrother9ja: 10:26am On Jul 09, 2017
[s]
BlowBack:

While your pussified Vagabond of Afonjaland is currently browsing the pest control brochure for a humane painless rat poison
[/s]
Who can even comprehend what this Frustrated osu-alusi drunk typed

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Pictured With Emir Sanusi Yesterday In Kano by Bizibi(m): 10:27am On Jul 09, 2017
Piiko:
ohhh,beer parlour gist....you re one of those who love deceiving themselves.

Beer parlour gist,hahahahaha......Nigerians are really blind.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Pictured With Emir Sanusi Yesterday In Kano by ManirBK: 10:28am On Jul 09, 2017
BlowBack:

meme magic wont save you.

The more you hate GEJ, the more the boko slips further
Shame on mr drunkard he is nobody now and sanusi is somebody what a lesson to a fool man!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Pictured With Emir Sanusi Yesterday In Kano by Bizibi(m): 10:32am On Jul 09, 2017
Piiko:
you are really a blind fellow,you re the type that look but can't see or understand what goes on around you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ijede Road: Baba Suwe, 454 Other Property Owners Get ₦2.2 Billion Compensation / Buhari Sacks NIMASA Boss / Oyo Monarchs’ Encounter: You Can’t Try Such With An Emir, Oluwo Blasts Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.