Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Pictured With Emir Sanusi Yesterday In Kano - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Pictured With Emir Sanusi Yesterday In Kano (39923 Views)

Ganduje Renews Feud With Emir Sanusi Over Sale Of Landed Properties / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto And Goodluck Jonathan Pictured Together / Patience Jonathan Pictured At Port-Harcourt Airport Looking Gorgeous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Pictured With Emir Sanusi Yesterday In Kano by nnalove(m): 12:00pm On Jul 09, 2017
BlowBack:

And your Buhari is currently looking like skeletor

even skeleton ma self is better Dan him joor. No vagabond should quote me or thunder will strike him/her.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Pictured With Emir Sanusi Yesterday In Kano by CharlotteFlair: 12:03pm On Jul 09, 2017
farouk0403:

Is obvious you are a kid, an Ipob miscreant licking Nnamdi cownu ass you are irrelevant to me because you guys are no match to us.
You claimed to be educated but still the North controls Nigerian politics and power.

I know you are just being gullible and seeking unnecessary attention
which i guess you won't get it from me any further.
Go and do your homework kiddo and stop being online desperado.
Hian! See product of quota system and land mass ranting o! Oga who made you vex? Have sucked the udders of your cows today?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Pictured With Emir Sanusi Yesterday In Kano by CharlotteFlair: 12:04pm On Jul 09, 2017
BlowBack:

Go and boast your superiority to an afonja. They are the ones licking your crusty asses
Well said.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Pictured With Emir Sanusi Yesterday In Kano by CharlotteFlair: 12:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
madridguy:
Alhaji Sai Baba is presently in the UK receiving treatment, InshaAllah he will be back healthy and agile.

The rain no be here my sister but we bless God na shower of blessing. As for Ngozi, na story for another day for now na Amarachi I dey look for tongue

I know you know better! The vegetable has crossed the Rubicon already! Go and put your house in order.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Pictured With Emir Sanusi Yesterday In Kano by CharlotteFlair: 12:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
madridguy:
Alhaji Sai Baba is presently in the UK receiving treatment, InshaAllah he will be back healthy and agile.

The rain no be here my sister but we bless God na shower of blessing. As for Ngozi, na story for another day for now na Amarachi I dey look for tongue

The vegetable has Crossed the Rubicon and will never find peace even in hell
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Pictured With Emir Sanusi Yesterday In Kano by CharlotteFlair: 12:15pm On Jul 09, 2017
farouk0403:

Thanks noted
Didn't I tell you? Quota system and landmass product.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Pictured With Emir Sanusi Yesterday In Kano by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
farouk0403:

Get off from my mention illiterate inyamiri, you are better off in hawking gala lacasera.

Do you think that everyone here is a kid like you that will be wasting tangible time in watching some foolish cartoons or what do you call it.

I have alot of things to do with my time than to waste it on absurd things..
See this idiot dat was claiming wise a second ago wen he quoted someone, do you know what to be an illiterate even means, idiot that will pay transport to sit on road and beg for #5

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Pictured With Emir Sanusi Yesterday In Kano by CharlotteFlair: 12:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
origima:

And what happen next? Is there anybody in your linage that grow old up to the age of Buhari and with all the success of Buhari? Certainly none.so go and mourn yourself bye bye
Why such a hurried bye bye at the sight of the scarecrows pics? Trust me, that grotesque orge will hunt you in your dreams tonight grin. That's your presidiot!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Pictured With Emir Sanusi Yesterday In Kano by CharlotteFlair: 12:27pm On Jul 09, 2017
Pecca:

the vegebench that cudnt even visit Lagos? the SS & SE gives him the jeebies.
grin grin cheesy. What?? Vegebench grin
Nlers nor go kee pesin o
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Pictured With Emir Sanusi Yesterday In Kano by CharlotteFlair: 12:32pm On Jul 09, 2017
ItsMeAboki:
A prophecy fulfilled!
While he was on his high horse as President, never for once could he have predicted that a day would come when he would have to bow before the man he sacked as governor of CBN and fought frantically to prevent from becoming Emir.
OK you too have made your point. Can you please go back to sucking the breasts of your cows! Tnx
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Pictured With Emir Sanusi Yesterday In Kano by farouk0403(m): 12:42pm On Jul 09, 2017
AjiereTuwo:

See this idiot dat was claiming wise a second ago wen he quoted someone, do you know what to be an illiterate even means, idiot that will pay transport to sit on road and beg for #5

You started it, i didn't qoute you first.

Take care.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Pictured With Emir Sanusi Yesterday In Kano by DonMekino(m): 12:45pm On Jul 09, 2017
What if these two are now in good terms?? While the senseless and unending Afonja-Igbo civil cum mouth action war continues here... Who is the fool now?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Pictured With Emir Sanusi Yesterday In Kano by farouk0403(m): 12:45pm On Jul 09, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Hian! See product of quota system and land mass ranting o! Oga who made you vex? Have sucked the udders of your cows today?

Is better to be a product of qouta system than to be 10th class citizen in your own country its really a pity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Pictured With Emir Sanusi Yesterday In Kano by CharlotteFlair: 12:51pm On Jul 09, 2017
farouk0403:

Lol see who is talking, product of baby factory fathered by drug peddler, you are talking like you give a damn about them.

They choose to blow themselves not yours, if you want to condemn the act you should come out publicly rather than hidding behind your keypads.
I do not condemn their act. Why would I condemn an act I know is the way of life of a people. If they had been products of baby factories, they would not have ended up in sambisa forest. I peddle the drugs and you consume them and when you have no money to buy, you sniff soak away stench and after that, blow up yourself! I am happy anyhow grin
Is your mouth still fixated to your cow's breasts as you type this?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Pictured With Emir Sanusi Yesterday In Kano by CharlotteFlair: 12:54pm On Jul 09, 2017
farouk0403:

Ok i will ask him later to confirm what you said about my hero Buhari.

Hope you are okay now?
Abacha too loved cartoons and Indian films. Time they would have spent developing their region and the country at large was spent reading comics and you wonder why abuoki is so so backward?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Pictured With Emir Sanusi Yesterday In Kano by Nackzy: 12:57pm On Jul 09, 2017
Buhari supporters, May the lifes of your family members and Ur Life be like how Buhari is Ruling this country ...AMIN

And for those supporting Goodluck Johnathan...May u all find peace in ur endeavours, Herdsmen, Hunger, Abject poverty,BH, Suffer, Unemployment, shall never be ur portion, Amin

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Pictured With Emir Sanusi Yesterday In Kano by soath(m): 1:04pm On Jul 09, 2017
xstry:
Otuoke drunk trying to look relevent.
If he were your father, would you say the same?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Pictured With Emir Sanusi Yesterday In Kano by northernboy47: 1:04pm On Jul 09, 2017
like ya papa, infact GEJ is greater than all of us from the NORTH, northernboy47 say so

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Pictured With Emir Sanusi Yesterday In Kano by CharlotteFlair: 1:12pm On Jul 09, 2017
farouk0403:

Is better to be a product of qouta system than to be 10th class citizen in your own country its really a pity.

10th class citizen? You are right. Oh my Biafra! The land of the rising sun! Come now oh pls! But even with your undue advantage, you still pay transport to come sit at my gate begging for alms. You are still ravaged with various unnamed diseases. Acute poverty and illiteracy still plaque you like it's going out of fashion! Chai! Gej built more schools for you people than all your leaders living or dead but you refused to leg go of backwardness. Chai!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Pictured With Emir Sanusi Yesterday In Kano by farouk0403(m): 1:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
10th class citizen? You are right. Oh my Biafra! The land of the rising sun! Come now oh pls! But even with your undue advantage, you still pay transport to come sit at my gate begging for alms. You are still ravaged with various unnamed diseases. Acute poverty and illiteracy still plaque you like it's going out of fashion! Chai! Gej built more schools for you people than all your leaders living or dead but you refused to leg go of backwardness. Chai!

Yes the north is vast, we have rich and poor northerners,

The poor ones are the collateral victims of bad governance and bad doctrine, all fingers are not equal. You should be concern about yourself rather than having headache on beggars issue.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Pictured With Emir Sanusi Yesterday In Kano by farouk0403(m): 1:23pm On Jul 09, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Abacha too loved cartoons and Indian films. Time they would have spent developing their region and the country at large was spent reading comics and you wonder why abuoki is so so backward?

That's not your problem attention seeker. Atleast they have reached a certain position that no member of your family dead or alive have ever attained.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Pictured With Emir Sanusi Yesterday In Kano by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 09, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
In one breath, you are a card carrying PDP member who voted for Jonathan, in another you are happy to kick him out! grin
Crazy confused kids all over on NL!
You even market your bbm pin for all to hook up because you are lonely and dejected. Poor you my son.
All of us can not be equals
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Pictured With Emir Sanusi Yesterday In Kano by bilazego(m): 1:26pm On Jul 09, 2017
farouk0403:

Ok i will ask him later to confirm what you said about my hero Buhari.

Hope you are okay now?

I would rather ask you that question because you thought cartoons are only for kids. so are you okay now?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Pictured With Emir Sanusi Yesterday In Kano by farouk0403(m): 1:30pm On Jul 09, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
I do not condemn their act. Why would I condemn an act I know is the way of life of a people. If they had been products of baby factories, they would not have ended up in sambisa forest. I peddle the drugs and you consume them and when you have no money to buy, you sniff soak away stench and after that, blow up yourself! I am happy anyhow grin
Is your mouth still fixated to your cow's breasts as you type this?

It is "udder" not breast, skunk head daughter of drug peddler.

I will rather suck udder of a cow than come closer to your hairy chest and pendulous breast.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Pictured With Emir Sanusi Yesterday In Kano by farouk0403(m): 1:32pm On Jul 09, 2017
bilazego:

I would rather ask you that question because you thought cartoons are only for kids. so are you okay now?

Yes i am okay.
Is that all?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Pictured With Emir Sanusi Yesterday In Kano by CharlotteFlair: 1:42pm On Jul 09, 2017
Piiko:
[/b]All of us are not equals, 1st photo was me headed to PDP final rally, my folks were major stakeholders in PDP, 2nd photo is Senator Ita Enang's house he is now senior legislative assistant to Mr president, show me a photo of your participation in politics minus being an Internet nuisance be objective and use your brain forget all this Biafra hogwash, its born out of joblessness and a fight for inclusion in the Nigerian project where was Nnamdi Kunu when PDP was in power[b]
Didn't I say it that you were an unstable human? Anywhere belle face! Tomorrow, If the powers that be didn't favour Ita Enang, he will yet change garbs and you will follow sheepishly like a sheep led to the slaughter slab. Lolz...I know how Akpabio single handedly ran people like Solomon out of town with the numerous other dissenting voices and why not? Ita Enang is not popular and got to where he is, riding on the back of Akpabioism.Whenever those your people fail to be in the corridors of power, the hunger that will prevail in your house hold will be child's play to what gives in idp camps!
And so by association with an unpopular Solomon Ita Enang, you now feel you are important innit? OK.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Pictured With Emir Sanusi Yesterday In Kano by bilazego(m): 1:42pm On Jul 09, 2017
farouk0403:

Yes i am okay. Is that all?
No qualms, shows you are matured. respects sir and have a wonderful Sunday.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Pictured With Emir Sanusi Yesterday In Kano by CharlotteFlair: 1:46pm On Jul 09, 2017
farouk0403:

It is "udder" not breast, skunk head daughter of drug peddler.

I will rather suck udder of a cow than come closer to your hairy chest and pendulous breast.
I know you just heard about the word udder in my first response to you. OK, while you are it, remember to also fvck your cows and sire more almajiri children from it. Goodluck!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Pictured With Emir Sanusi Yesterday In Kano by farouk0403(m): 1:47pm On Jul 09, 2017
bilazego:

No qualms, shows you are matured. respects sir and have a wonderful Sunday.

Thanks, have a wonderful day too.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Pictured With Emir Sanusi Yesterday In Kano by bennywise30(m): 1:48pm On Jul 09, 2017
xstry:
Otuoke drunk trying to look relevent.
where is your current president,? You should be ashamed of yourself , stupid goat.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Pictured With Emir Sanusi Yesterday In Kano by farouk0403(m): 1:49pm On Jul 09, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
I know you just heard about the word udder in my first response to you. OK, while you are it, remember to also fvck your cows and sire more almajiri children from it. Goodluck!

Lol okay, now can you take your leave.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Pictured With Emir Sanusi Yesterday In Kano by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 09, 2017
I am gainfully and productively employed, I just happen to know a couple of politicians personally, politics isn't a source of income it's just a means to engineer society to get the best possible result for the greater number of people, mind you I am Igbo but with a nationalistic outlook to life, peace Internet warlord
CharlotteFlair:
Didn't I say it that you were an unstable human? Anywhere belle face! Tomorrow, If the powers that be didn't favour Ita Enang, he will yet change garbs and you will follow sheepishly like a sheep led to the slaughter slab. Lolz...I know how Akpabio single handedly ran people like Solomon out of town with the numerous other dissenting voices and why not? Ita Enang is not popular and got to where he is, riding on the back of Akpabioism.Whenever those your people fail to be in the corridors of power, the hunger that will prevail in your house hold will be child's play to what gives in idp camps!
And so by association with an unpopular Solomon Ita Enang, you now feel you are important innit? OK.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sowore: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Obi’s 2023 Ambitions Dead On Arrival / Senators Give Terms For Confirming Ministers / Ijede Road: Baba Suwe, 454 Other Property Owners Get ₦2.2 Billion Compensation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.