Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,758 members, 7,955,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:42 PM

Paul Okoye And Anita Welcome Twins In The US (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye And Anita Welcome Twins In The US (Photos) (36800 Views)

Emmanuel Ikubese And Anita Brows Adetoye Wedding Introduction Pictures / Kanayo O Kanayo And Anita Ukah At Cros-over Night In Mbaise Imo State / Throwback Photo Of Paul And Anita Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye And Anita Welcome Twins In The US (Photos) by McDoe(m): 9:18am On Jul 09, 2017
Congrats bro, your whistle is genetically inherited. May God continue to uograde you from levels to bigger levels
Re: Paul Okoye And Anita Welcome Twins In The US (Photos) by jericco1(m): 9:18am On Jul 09, 2017
I want to be successful. Lovely family.
Re: Paul Okoye And Anita Welcome Twins In The US (Photos) by Antina(f): 9:19am On Jul 09, 2017
It's in the gene.
Re: Paul Okoye And Anita Welcome Twins In The US (Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 9:20am On Jul 09, 2017
Congratulation bro so happy for you
Re: Paul Okoye And Anita Welcome Twins In The US (Photos) by condomuser: 9:21am On Jul 09, 2017
Is your blokus functional, u need to start getting it into action. There are medication that can predict 95 % twin babies.

SaintAlbert53:
God I wan born twins o...

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And Anita Welcome Twins In The US (Photos) by condomuser: 9:24am On Jul 09, 2017
Even to give wiman belle for one pikin these days no easy, all these gals don swalkow postno4 abi pokono4 tire grin
purityval:
Congrats to them

All of una wanting twin, triplets and quadrupulets. Raising one these days na war o
Re: Paul Okoye And Anita Welcome Twins In The US (Photos) by condomuser: 9:24am On Jul 09, 2017
Even to give woman belle for one pikin these days no easy, all these gals don swalkow postno4 abi pokono4 tire grin
purityval:
Congrats to them

All of una wanting twin, triplets and quadrupulets. Raising one these days na war o
Re: Paul Okoye And Anita Welcome Twins In The US (Photos) by femi4: 9:24am On Jul 09, 2017
Yuneehk:
Is there always a chance of giving birth to twins if you're married to one? If yea, Oluwa provide my own so I'll have a higher chance of giving birth to ejima wink
Congrats to them smiley
you are one already.... No be two people dey your dp
Even to give woman belle for one pikin these days no easy, all these gals don swallow posno4 abi pokono4 tire grin
purityval:
Congrats to them

Re: Paul Okoye And Anita Welcome Twins In The US (Photos) by martineverest(m): 9:24am On Jul 09, 2017
Yuneehk:
Is there always a chance of giving birth to twins if you're married to one? If yea, Oluwa provide my own so I'll have a higher chance of giving birth to ejima wink
Congrats to them smiley
IVF is a new way
Re: Paul Okoye And Anita Welcome Twins In The US (Photos) by martineverest(m): 9:25am On Jul 09, 2017
IVF

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And Anita Welcome Twins In The US (Photos) by TunnyOgunnowo(m): 9:28am On Jul 09, 2017
Paul Okoye of P-Square and his wife, Anita, have welcome their twins - a boy and a girl. Paul made the big announcement on his Instagram page this morning. Reports also say the babies were delivered in the United States.

See Paul's announcement > http://www.absolutehearts.com/2017/07/paul-okoyes-wife-anita-gives-birth-to.html
Re: Paul Okoye And Anita Welcome Twins In The US (Photos) by RitaDoo: 9:28am On Jul 09, 2017
waoooo, that beautiful, if they were boys it would 've been p square part 2,,,,,, I need a twin Gordon a husband
Re: Paul Okoye And Anita Welcome Twins In The US (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 9:29am On Jul 09, 2017
They're really cute kiss kiss Congratulations!

Biko me sef want to have twins o. Baba God Bless me with them. And I trust you to provide all that is needed to take care of them. cool
Re: Paul Okoye And Anita Welcome Twins In The US (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 09, 2017
Best news today ....Thank you Jesus kiss kiss kiss
Re: Paul Okoye And Anita Welcome Twins In The US (Photos) by condomuser: 9:30am On Jul 09, 2017
If i handle your kpomo one night only you go born 4 children at a time. Everything is scientifically possible.

Yuneehk:
Congrats to them smiley
Re: Paul Okoye And Anita Welcome Twins In The US (Photos) by sofiaelvis(f): 9:33am On Jul 09, 2017
welcome to the world sweethearts
Re: Paul Okoye And Anita Welcome Twins In The US (Photos) by onatisi(m): 9:34am On Jul 09, 2017
0b10010011:
Correct!

I must born quadruplets by fire by force
Let buhari pray for you.
Presidential prayers works miracles
Re: Paul Okoye And Anita Welcome Twins In The US (Photos) by Kingxway: 9:37am On Jul 09, 2017
This is lovely

Congrats Mr and Mrs Paul Okoye
Re: Paul Okoye And Anita Welcome Twins In The US (Photos) by Yuneehk(f): 9:44am On Jul 09, 2017
chibwike:
You ve seen one

will you marry me?
That's supercool. Yes, I will cheesy
femi4:
you are one already.... No be two people dey your dp
No, it's just one person.
condomuser:

If i handle your kpomo one night only you go born 4 children at a time. Everything is scientifically possible.

Okay.
Re: Paul Okoye And Anita Welcome Twins In The US (Photos) by CaptainGOOD: 9:46am On Jul 09, 2017
Yuneehk:
Congrats to them smiley

Come to me dearie we have them n-yafu nyafu in my family linage ;
Na u go born twins taya. grin
Re: Paul Okoye And Anita Welcome Twins In The US (Photos) by Ate247(m): 9:51am On Jul 09, 2017
Yuneehk:
Congrats to them smiley
If u have the money. U can.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And Anita Welcome Twins In The US (Photos) by DancingSkeleton(m): 9:53am On Jul 09, 2017
0b10010011:
Correct!

I must born quadruplets by fire by force
expenses fall on you

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And Anita Welcome Twins In The US (Photos) by Nature8(m): 9:58am On Jul 09, 2017
Wow! God don bless this guy finish, its now my turn to receive my own blessing Oh Lord.. Congrats bro! cheesy
Re: Paul Okoye And Anita Welcome Twins In The US (Photos) by Sonoyom(m): 10:01am On Jul 09, 2017
Nice
Re: Paul Okoye And Anita Welcome Twins In The US (Photos) by TunnyOgunnowo(m): 10:17am On Jul 09, 2017
Paul Okoye's wife, Anita, gives birth to twins (PHOTO) > http://www.absolutehearts.com/2017/07/paul-okoyes-wife-anita-gives-birth-to.html
Re: Paul Okoye And Anita Welcome Twins In The US (Photos) by TunnyOgunnowo(m): 10:21am On Jul 09, 2017
My sex scenes with Omotola Jalade are very easy, Our kisses were real - Wale Ojo on 'Alter Ego'

See what he said and video here > http://www.absolutehearts.com/2017/07/my-sex-scenes-with-omotola-jalade-are.html

Re: Paul Okoye And Anita Welcome Twins In The US (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 10:24am On Jul 09, 2017
martineverest:
IVF is a new way
They dunno grin cool
Re: Paul Okoye And Anita Welcome Twins In The US (Photos) by Igboesika: 10:26am On Jul 09, 2017
So happy for them.
Re: Paul Okoye And Anita Welcome Twins In The US (Photos) by chibwike(m): 10:38am On Jul 09, 2017
Yuneehk:
That's supercool. Yes, I will cheesy
No, it's just one person.
Okay.
Okay.... so when can I come see ur parents?
Re: Paul Okoye And Anita Welcome Twins In The US (Photos) by bewla(m): 10:49am On Jul 09, 2017
BleSSedMee:
I'm like awwwwww.
I love babies. See them so cute and priceless.
Congrats to the Okoyes.
twins born twins what's that call

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Comedian Seyi Law's Daughter "Tiwa" Looking Cute In New Pictures / Bbnaija: Ubi Franklin "Frodd Comes To My Office To Sell Properties To Me" / Muyiwa Ademola's Wife And Daughter In Matching Outfit For Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.