Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,658 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Paul Okoye And Anita Welcome Twins In The US (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye And Anita Welcome Twins In The US (Photos) (36705 Views)

Emmanuel Ikubese And Anita Brows Adetoye Wedding Introduction Pictures / Kanayo O Kanayo And Anita Ukah At Cros-over Night In Mbaise Imo State / Throwback Photo Of Paul And Anita Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye And Anita Welcome Twins In The US (Photos) by wendy241(f): 10:53am On Jul 09, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
Psquare Paul Okoye & wife Anita have welcomed twins, a baby boy and girl.

The twin babies were born in Atlanta, United States and are doing well alongside mum, Anita Okoye.

Paul Okoye is now a dad of three - two boys and a girl. Big congratulations to him and wife!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/photos-psquare-paul-okoye-wife-welcome-twin-babies-boy-girl.html

cogract welcm continuous psquare cheesy grin
Re: Paul Okoye And Anita Welcome Twins In The US (Photos) by Macdawid(m): 10:54am On Jul 09, 2017
Congrats Rudeboy & fam. I pray YHVH bless me with a twin also ijn. Amen
Re: Paul Okoye And Anita Welcome Twins In The US (Photos) by Jadoskii(m): 11:01am On Jul 09, 2017
BleSSedMee:
I'm like awwwwww.

I love babies. See them so cute and priceless.

Congrats to the Okoyes.
Re: Paul Okoye And Anita Welcome Twins In The US (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 09, 2017
purityval:
Congrats to them

All of una wanting twin, triplets and quadrupulets. Raising one these days na war o

Don't mind them.

@post

Congrats. May God keep them.
I don't want twins ooo
Re: Paul Okoye And Anita Welcome Twins In The US (Photos) by purityval(m): 11:30am On Jul 09, 2017
Chi59:

Don't mind them.

@post

Congrats. May God keep them.
I don't want twins ooo

This time wey diapers/pampers and baby food to name just a few dey cost pass american visa na e people dey shout quadrupulets

Reality/sense fall on them biko.....

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And Anita Welcome Twins In The US (Photos) by donefezy: 11:35am On Jul 09, 2017
Yuneehk:
Is there always a chance of giving birth to twins if you're married to one? If yea, Oluwa provide my own so I'll have a higher chance of giving birth to ejima wink
Congrats to them smiley
yes of course. Higher chance
Re: Paul Okoye And Anita Welcome Twins In The US (Photos) by Yuneehk(f): 11:35am On Jul 09, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Come to me dearie we have them n-yafu nyafu in my family linage ;
Na u go born twins taya. grin
Eziokwu? Youdontminit??!
chibwike:
Okay.... so when can I come see ur parents?
Anytime. Just don't come without prior notice
Re: Paul Okoye And Anita Welcome Twins In The US (Photos) by Yuneehk(f): 11:39am On Jul 09, 2017
donefezy:
yes of course. Higher chance
My uncle is a twin, married to a twin and their second issue(my cousins) are twins but I feel it's just luck/chance and not because they're twins so I asked that question. Thanks anyways.
Re: Paul Okoye And Anita Welcome Twins In The US (Photos) by meritocrat: 12:05pm On Jul 09, 2017
I suspect in vitro fertilization
Re: Paul Okoye And Anita Welcome Twins In The US (Photos) by meritocrat: 12:07pm On Jul 09, 2017
Yuneehk:
Is there always a chance of giving birth to twins if you're married to one? If yea, Oluwa provide my own so I'll have a higher chance of giving birth to ejima wink
Congrats to them smiley

Higher chance when you are married to a lady who is twin.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And Anita Welcome Twins In The US (Photos) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
Jadoskii:
wahs up na fyn geh, babies dey swim for my blood oo...especially twins.

Say what. I'm a married woman. And I've got two boys already.

You see? Pls remove this pic.
Re: Paul Okoye And Anita Welcome Twins In The US (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 12:17pm On Jul 09, 2017
BleSSedMee:
I'm like awwwwww.

I love babies. See them so cute and priceless. .
come let's make our own triplets tonight kiss kiss
Re: Paul Okoye And Anita Welcome Twins In The US (Photos) by Jadoskii(m): 12:21pm On Jul 09, 2017
BleSSedMee:

Say what. I'm a married woman. And I've got two boys already.

You see? Pls remove this pic.
my apologies..I made a senseless banter...

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And Anita Welcome Twins In The US (Photos) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
Jadoskii:
my apologies..I made a senseless banter...

... accepted. Thanks.
Re: Paul Okoye And Anita Welcome Twins In The US (Photos) by mrErific: 1:17pm On Jul 09, 2017
congrats
Re: Paul Okoye And Anita Welcome Twins In The US (Photos) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 09, 2017
purityval:

This time wey diapers/pampers and baby food to name just a few dey cost pass american visa na e people dey shout quadrupulets

Reality/sense fall on them biko.....

As in Eh..

The cost of taking care of one child alone sef. Not to talk of twins.

Funny thing is that, most of the people desiring twins don't have the financial capacity to take care of them. Especially in this recession.
Re: Paul Okoye And Anita Welcome Twins In The US (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 2:00pm On Jul 09, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Paul Okoye And Anita Welcome Twins In The US (Photos) by mecussey(m): 9:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
MrPdtech:
This one na double blessing... And Davido never even release fall before he chooked the chuku chuku yet him NOSE still fall on them.. gringringrin Congrats papa ejima..

Psalm 127:3
Children are a gift from the LORD; they are
a reward from him. (NLT)

Artificial insemnation...i would not know the effect of this sha. If you wanna get twins right now, just tell a good doc
Re: Paul Okoye And Anita Welcome Twins In The US (Photos) by deathstroke(m): 5:01pm On Jul 11, 2017
QueenFusa16:
Congratulations!
God bless me with mine at the right time...
baby allowe me to enter make i give you yours grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fathia Balogun Leads 12-man Burial Committee For Late Moji Olaiya / Mike Ezuronye's Wedding Pictures: More Pictures Added / Photos Of Kcee's Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.