Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Admission Into FUTO, Its Possibility Benefits And Challenges - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Admission Into FUTO, Its Possibility Benefits And Challenges (562 Views)

FUTO Post-utme Past Questions For All Faculties With Detailed Solutions (PDF) / The Health Benefits And Nutritional Values Of Cayenne Pepper / Ethnic Affiliation And Resource Challenges In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Admission Into FUTO, Its Possibility Benefits And Challenges by kenzkeys(m): 7:05am On Jul 09, 2017
Good day everyone.

I'm Kenzkeys, a final year student of the prestigious Federal University of Technology, Owerri. I wish to clear the air and give hope to those who are downcast. this post might help you or someone you know but please, don't deny someone else the opportunity of making it in life through the legal means, academics.

straight to the point, the admission process in Futo has raised questions and eyebrows in askance. I'll say it's STRICTLY by merit. applicants are advised to score high grades in their WAEC or NECO (in just one sitting) and also high in their post UTME. the school follows the current trend given by JAMB for admission proceedings.

if you meet the requirements for your course and top the list of those that applied for the course, you definitely will get the admission. but those who were unfortunate to get high grades, you can either change the course of study to a lesser graded course or join the pre-degree program which will give more chances of admission or patiently return next year.

those intending to go through people for admission need to be extremely careful as no one is liable to your loss. if you are in need of further assistance, you can come to the school and see me in person or call. visual contact is highly recommended due to the level of trust. we can comfortably guide you through the admission process and ensure you get this admission by all means LEGAL.

Your admission is certain... grab it now. 0 7.0.3.1.8.2.2.7.8.7.

(1) (Reply)

Student Who Need Sponsors! Be Ur Sponsor / Kenya Universities Admission / Are U In Need Of Private Home Tutor In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.