Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,743 members, 7,865,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:24 AM

Tinubu Is My Leader – Governor Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is My Leader – Governor Fayose (463 Views)

David Lyon Calls Tinubu "My Leader" During Visit / Dino Melaye & Governor Fayose Step Out In Style This Sunday Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Tinubu Is My Leader – Governor Fayose by Naijasimplenews: 7:29am On Jul 09, 2017
The Governor however told his listeners that he is not planning to decamp to the ruling party, like many others have done.

Governor Ayo Fayose has revealed that the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu is his leader.
The Governor however told his listeners that he is not planning to decamp to the ruling party, like many others have done.
Fayose said this with speaking at the 13th convocation lecture at the Benson Idahosa University in Benin, Edo state.
The Governor said “I am the man to watch in this generation. So, I am controversial because I am doing things other men like me cannot do. They are scared. They are afraid; they don’t have courage.
“What I am saying to you is that controversy is necessary for democracy. We must have our voice.
“I am not an APC member and I will never be. But remember the fact that our leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, a courageous man in his own right, our leader in Yoruba land, forget about politics, if they give Asiwaju appointment, he will give a Yoruba man. Whether he is in the APC does not matter.
“‎And I came out strongly; I defended him. I am not defending politics. I am defending the truth. Our politics must have where we would stop it and say the truth as may be necessary.”
“Some people chose to be under the table; they don’t want to die. They are afraid.
“But remember that the Bible says that those who want to gain their life will lose it and those that lose their life will gain it.
“My strength lies in God Almighty. If you put me inside running water, the water will become still. If you put me the den of lions, the teeth, the claws will go inside; you can find that in the Bible too," he added.

Quoting Joshua 1:6-7, 9 and 17, Fayose said: “I draw my power from those things (Bible passages). When I wake up, I lie down in my bathroom and say.
“Lord, many are the afflictions of the righteous. But the Lord God will deliver him from them all."
“Lord, many are the afflictions of the righteous. But the Lord God will deliver him from them all,” he added.
Governor Ayo Fayose also said Nigerians made a mistake by voting for President Buhari.

SOURCES:http://www.naijasimple.com/2017/07/just-intinubu-is-my-leader-governor.html

lalasticlala
Re: Tinubu Is My Leader – Governor Fayose by crackerspub: 7:30am On Jul 09, 2017
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tinubu Is My Leader – Governor Fayose by PointZerom: 7:34am On Jul 09, 2017
We don hear.

Meanwhile, I hear say a DEAD man's Ghost was used to defeat APC in OSU state.
Re: Tinubu Is My Leader – Governor Fayose by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 09, 2017
ok
Re: Tinubu Is My Leader – Governor Fayose by SalamRushdie: 7:40am On Jul 09, 2017
Truth must be said Tinubus component of the APC have fared better than Buhari's...The Buhari element in this government is responsible for the rot , lack of initiative, visionless approach, poor handling and mentally defective thought processes which have all been the hallmarks of governance on Nigeria since May 29th 2015 .
Re: Tinubu Is My Leader – Governor Fayose by hucienda: 7:46am On Jul 09, 2017
Oshokomole saying it as it is.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is My Leader – Governor Fayose by LionDeLeo: 7:47am On Jul 09, 2017
Confused Igbos wouldn't know how to comment on this.

Igbos thinking right now - "how can our god make such statement"?
Re: Tinubu Is My Leader – Governor Fayose by SalamRushdie: 7:48am On Jul 09, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Igbos wouldn't know how to comment on this.

Igbos thinking right now - "how can our god make such statement"?

Everything right thinking person knows that Tinubu is essential in our quest to send Buhari back to Daura so he can be an Emir there far all I care
Re: Tinubu Is My Leader – Governor Fayose by omenka(m): 7:49am On Jul 09, 2017
Seems like he heeded that Oba's advice.

Oh well, it's kinda too early in the day to tell. Have seen how eratic dude could be- can flip even before sunset.
Re: Tinubu Is My Leader – Governor Fayose by LionDeLeo: 7:51am On Jul 09, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Everything right thinking person knows that Tinubu is essential in our quest to send Buhari back to Daura so he can be an Emir there far all I care

Keep trying.
Re: Tinubu Is My Leader – Governor Fayose by Mynd44: 7:52am On Jul 09, 2017

(1)

Governor Fayose Spotted Chatting With Soldiers At Ikere Border [photos] / FG Places Tax Charge On Beggars In Nigeria / Opinion:should Buhari be Entitled To Monthly Salary? After 60days Out Of Office.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.