Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Tinubu Is My Leader But I Will Never Decamp To APC – Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is My Leader But I Will Never Decamp To APC – Fayose (1656 Views)

"Imam Of Peace" At It Again,comes For Malaysia Leader But Malaysians Shut Him Up / David Lyon Calls Tinubu "My Leader" During Visit / Shehu Sani Warns Ike Ekweremadu Not To Decamp To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Is My Leader But I Will Never Decamp To APC – Fayose by Ehiscotch(m): 3:53pm On Jul 08, 2017
Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State has
declared that a Chieftain of the All Progressives
Congress, APC, Bola Tinubu is his leader.
He, however, said he will never decamp to the
party.

The governor, while giving reason for his
declaration said Tinubu was nonpartisan in his
appointments to Yorubas.
Fayose, who is the Chairman, Peoples Democratic
Party, PDP, Governors Forum made the disclosure
while speaking at the 13th convocation lecture at
the Benson Idahosa University in Benin, the Edo
state.

According to Fayose, “I am the man to watch in
this generation. So, I am controversial because I
am doing things other men like me cannot do. They
are scared. They are afraid; they don’t have
courage.
“What I am saying to you is that controversy is
necessary for democracy. We must have our
voice.
“I am not an APC member and I will never be. But
remember the fact that our leader, Asiwaju Bola
Ahmed Tinubu, a courageous man in his own right,
our leader in Yoruba land, forget about politics, if
they give Asiwaju appointment, he will give a
Yoruba man. Whether he is in the APC does not
matter.
“And I came out strongly; I defended him. I am not
defending politics. I am defending the truth. Our
politics must have where we would stop it and say
the truth as may be necessary.”

The Governor charged Nigerians to watch out for
him, saying he will dare what most men of this
generation can’t do.
Fayose, who also revealed the source of his power,
said he draws strength from the Joshua 9v7 and
also Joshua 1:6-7 in the Bible.

He said, “Some people chose to be under the table;
they don’t want to die. They are afraid.
“But remember that the Bible says that those who
want to gain their life will lose it and those that lose
their life will gain it.
“My strength lies in God Almighty. If you put me
inside running water, the water will become still. If
you put me the den of lions, the teeth, the claws
will go inside; you can find that in the Bible too.”
The governor, while quoting Joshua 1:6-7 and nine
and 17, said: “I draw my power from those things
(Bible passages). When I wake up, I lie down in my
bathroom and say.
“Lord, many are the afflictions of the righteous. But
the Lord God will deliver him from them all.”
Fayose had earlier declared that through God’s
intervention he will emerge as the next President o f
Nigeria.

Fayose also went ahead to reveal how he protested
his father’s decision to donate the only family car
to late tele-evangelist Archbishop Benson Idahosa.

dailypost.ng/2017/07/08/tinubu-leader-will-never-decamp-apc-fayose/

CC MYND44
CC LALASTICLALA

Re: Tinubu Is My Leader But I Will Never Decamp To APC – Fayose by Afriifa(m): 3:56pm On Jul 08, 2017
Fayose..
Re: Tinubu Is My Leader But I Will Never Decamp To APC – Fayose by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 3:57pm On Jul 08, 2017
I doubt if fayose said these things

Finger crossed
Re: Tinubu Is My Leader But I Will Never Decamp To APC – Fayose by 989900: 4:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
Of course you won't de-camp, until 2018.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is My Leader But I Will Never Decamp To APC – Fayose by aolawale025: 4:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
989900:
Of course you won't de-camp, until 2018.

Fayose is a stand-up guy. If he says so. Then so is it.
Re: Tinubu Is My Leader But I Will Never Decamp To APC – Fayose by Ehiscotch(m): 4:08pm On Jul 08, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Finger crossed
See you, Fayose has always been loyal to Tinubu. Check all his press releases and statements. The Jagaban is more powerful than you think.
Re: Tinubu Is My Leader But I Will Never Decamp To APC – Fayose by Homeboiy: 4:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
Didn't read
Re: Tinubu Is My Leader But I Will Never Decamp To APC – Fayose by Blackfire(m): 4:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
To all the mumu fighting for politicians there you have it... If devil formed a party today our politicians will join..

What am saying sef.. All this political parties are they not pain, tears and sorrow.
Re: Tinubu Is My Leader But I Will Never Decamp To APC – Fayose by auntysimbiat(f): 7:51pm On Jul 08, 2017
Hmmmm.... Na xo
Re: Tinubu Is My Leader But I Will Never Decamp To APC – Fayose by madridguy(m): 8:10pm On Jul 08, 2017
grin
Re: Tinubu Is My Leader But I Will Never Decamp To APC – Fayose by madridguy(m): 8:13pm On Jul 08, 2017
SMH for you grin you go fear yoruba politician. I think Nuhu Ribadu and GEJ will be in better position to tell you better. Reasons i laugh hard at people taking Fayose and FFK serious. Doyin Okupe after many trash he said to OBJ you know how it goes lipsrsealed

CROWNWEALTH019:

Finger crossed

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is My Leader But I Will Never Decamp To APC – Fayose by MetaPhysical: 8:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
“I am not an APC member and I will never be. But
remember the fact that our leader, Asiwaju Bola
Ahmed Tinubu, a courageous man in his own right,
our leader in Yoruba land, forget about politics, if
they give Asiwaju appointment, he will give a
Yoruba man. Whether he is in the APC does not
matter.
“And I came out strongly; I defended him. I am not
defending politics. I am defending the truth. Our
politics must have where we would stop it and say
the truth as may be necessary.”

Hmmm...never looked at it from this angle but Fayose is truthful here. When he was Governor, Tinubu's cabinet comprised of representation from every state of Yorubaland, and beyond.
Re: Tinubu Is My Leader But I Will Never Decamp To APC – Fayose by yelloo1(m): 8:59pm On Jul 08, 2017
So make i go church
Re: Tinubu Is My Leader But I Will Never Decamp To APC – Fayose by Basic123: 9:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
Now that the Afonja masters of biafrans now declared tinubu is his own leader now,what will the Igbo(s) do?

Oh,I now know the reason why one of them rushed to open an anti-tinubu thread.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is My Leader But I Will Never Decamp To APC – Fayose by Basic123: 9:07pm On Jul 08, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Finger crossed

Walahi,this the real definition of delusion we've always talked of.Give this guy 1000 000 evidences,he will still not want to believe.He will create what to believe in his own mind.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is My Leader But I Will Never Decamp To APC – Fayose by givbitcoin: 9:13pm On Jul 08, 2017
A criminal chose an advanced criminal for a leader gringringrin typical bastards
Re: Tinubu Is My Leader But I Will Never Decamp To APC – Fayose by Raptureminded(m): 10:08pm On Jul 08, 2017
ok
Modified: IPOB right now

Re: Tinubu Is My Leader But I Will Never Decamp To APC – Fayose by LionDeLeo: 7:54am On Jul 09, 2017
Confused Igbos wouldn't know how to comment on this.

Igbos thinking right now - "how can our god make such statement"?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is My Leader But I Will Never Decamp To APC – Fayose by managersam: 7:56am On Jul 09, 2017
If you like decamp to BBC
Your life your decision
Your decision your palava
Re: Tinubu Is My Leader But I Will Never Decamp To APC – Fayose by LionDeLeo: 7:57am On Jul 09, 2017
Basic123:

Walahi,this the real definition of delusion we've always talked of.Give this guy 1000 000 evidences,he will still not want to believe.He will create what to believe in his own mind.
But nawao for una sha.

You don't need to be quoting everything on this forum, in some cases, you might just be wasting your time.
Re: Tinubu Is My Leader But I Will Never Decamp To APC – Fayose by LionDeLeo: 7:59am On Jul 09, 2017
Dino's predicament already sending signals to some quarters.
Re: Tinubu Is My Leader But I Will Never Decamp To APC – Fayose by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 09, 2017
Who is he trying to whine... Looking for someone to support and sponsor his presidential ambition.

In as much as u think or get deceived by the media propaganda of him being close to the masses or locals, the actual truth is that Fayose is more dictatorial than the current president and as useless as the "D" in "Django"
Re: Tinubu Is My Leader But I Will Never Decamp To APC – Fayose by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:03am On Jul 09, 2017
dude is trying to do by force attachment to everybdy that matas in APC.
he beta go nd be cutting pomo in the market

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is My Leader But I Will Never Decamp To APC – Fayose by Basic123: 11:19am On Jul 09, 2017
LionDeLeo:

But nawao for una sha.

You don't need to be quoting everything on this forum, in some cases, you might just be wasting your time.

Are suy sure?....well,your opinion is insignificant.
Re: Tinubu Is My Leader But I Will Never Decamp To APC – Fayose by Ehiscotch(m): 11:47am On Jul 15, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Confused Igbos wouldn't know how to comment on this.

Igbos thinking right now - "how can our god make such statement"?
LOL.

(1) (Reply)

The Picture Of President Buhari And Apc Gov Is Fake. Lia Mohammed / Japan Changed The World In World War 2! / 8 Soldiers Missing Several Injured As Boko Haram Ambush Troops In Borno State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.