Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Manhunt Launched For Young Man Who Killed His Friend And Fled In Kaduna (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Manhunt Launched For Young Man Who Killed His Friend And Fled In Kaduna (photo) (744 Views)

Obasanjo Pays Surprise Visit To El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photo) / "I Fled In Ajimobi’s Car After Governor Watched As Thugs Beat Me Up" – Dapo Lam- / Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manhunt Launched For Young Man Who Killed His Friend And Fled In Kaduna (photo) by Ajasco222: 8:27am On Jul 09, 2017
A manhunt has been launched for a young man identified as Ibrahim Idris alias 'Master' who allegedly slit the throat of his friend, Ibrahim Muhammadu a.k.a Mai-Kauri with a sharp knife in Unguwar Shanu, Kaduna state.

A Kaduna resident who shared the story, Sani Ammani said the incident happened on Friday 7th day of July, 2017. According to him, the suspected murderer fled after committing the crime.

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/07/suspected-murderer-flees-after-killing.html

Re: Manhunt Launched For Young Man Who Killed His Friend And Fled In Kaduna (photo) by smartty68(m): 8:29am On Jul 09, 2017
See him face like say him won vomit undecided

1 Like

Re: Manhunt Launched For Young Man Who Killed His Friend And Fled In Kaduna (photo) by Ajasco222: 8:34am On Jul 09, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Manhunt Launched For Young Man Who Killed His Friend And Fled In Kaduna (photo) by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 09, 2017
How much is the bounty because nobody ready to divulge any information for free. The bounty better be big and lucrative. It's the season of whistle-blowing grin
Re: Manhunt Launched For Young Man Who Killed His Friend And Fled In Kaduna (photo) by vanbonattel: 9:27am On Jul 09, 2017
Manhunt when you don't have a police force grin

Na woman hunt remain.

1 Like

Re: Manhunt Launched For Young Man Who Killed His Friend And Fled In Kaduna (photo) by gidjah(m): 9:49am On Jul 09, 2017
Sanni the poster use to be my child hood mate while in angwar shanu kaduna, that culprit must be one of those small boys wey don born for my face.that criminal face even looks familiar Sefton, u must have known his family there. Those Angwar shanu kaduna boys sabi vex, I recalled how they were sliCing throats during miss world and zango kataff riots way back.
Re: Manhunt Launched For Young Man Who Killed His Friend And Fled In Kaduna (photo) by vanbonattel: 10:27am On Jul 09, 2017
gidjah:
Sanni the poster use to be my child hood mate while in angwar shanu kaduna, that culprit must be one of those small boys wey don born for my face.that criminal face even looks familiar Sefton, u must have known his family there. Those Angwar shanu kaduna boys sabi vex, I recalled how they were sliCing throats during miss world and zango kataff riots way back.

Slicing throats? And some people want to stay in same country with them?

1 Like

Re: Manhunt Launched For Young Man Who Killed His Friend And Fled In Kaduna (photo) by gidjah(m): 1:40pm On Jul 09, 2017
vanbonattel:

Slicing throats? And some people want to stay in same country with them?
hmmmm when your umblica cord was buried there , you know....it's pretty hard to leave the north if you were given birth to there, life can be so simple and fun to enjoy been in the north.but some of US n.a. indigene so how for do? parents still live there with plenty of investment here and there do u know pretty difficult that can be? we just gotta pray for peace and justice to reign supreme up north .shikena!

(1) (Reply)

See What Obiano Commissioned Today At Isuofia After His Mother's Burial / Igbos Must Leave The North On Oct 1- Arewa Youths / Breaking news #Lokogoma3deathsnotinvain protest going on now at FCTA Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.