Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,063 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Abike Dabiri And Her Son, Oladipo Dance During His Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abike Dabiri And Her Son, Oladipo Dance During His Wedding (28799 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim At Her “A Toast To Life": Dele Momodu, RMD, Abike Dabiri Support / Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates Alexreports After His Wedding In Anambra State / Gifty: 'It Is Senseless To Dance During Pregnancy' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abike Dabiri And Her Son, Oladipo Dance During His Wedding by kinibigdeal(m): 2:56pm On Jul 09, 2017
This woman was busy campaigning at every nooks and cranny of ikorodu on OKADA begging for votes, at a time trekking within the market. Now she got the vote, i doubt if any okada riders or market women were invited to the wedding can even remember the last time she steps into ikorodu or take bike after the election...
Re: Abike Dabiri And Her Son, Oladipo Dance During His Wedding by murmee: 3:05pm On Jul 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Gold-diggers

Would she have danced this way if he was marrying a Carpenter's daughter and not a governor's.

undecided
What are you saying? It seems you don't know who Abike Dabiri is. By any standard, Abike Dabiri is not poor. Let me help you out -

1. She tasted the corridors of power as a young woman when she was the Press secretary to the very powerful IBB's wife, Maryam Babangida.

2. Abike was in the National House of Representative for 3 Terms representing Lagos State.

3. She is currently a Senior Special Assistant to the President on Diaspora matters.

Would you call someone like this poor? Next time, do your research before posting nonsense!
Re: Abike Dabiri And Her Son, Oladipo Dance During His Wedding by murmee: 3:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Gold-diggers

Would she have danced this way if he was marrying a Carpenter's daughter and not a governor's.

undecided
What are you saying? It seems you don't know who Abike Dabiri is. By any standard, Abike Dabiri is not poor. Let me help you out -

1. She tasted the corridors of power as young woman when she was the Press secretary to the very powerful IBB's wife, Maryam Babangida.

2. Abike was in the National House of Representative for 3 Terms representing Lagos State.

3. She is currently a Senior Special Assistant to the President on Diaspora matters.

Would you call someone like this poor? Next time, do your research before posting nonsense!
Re: Abike Dabiri And Her Son, Oladipo Dance During His Wedding by enemyofprogress: 3:36pm On Jul 09, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Check my moniker before mentioning me tongue
Re: Abike Dabiri And Her Son, Oladipo Dance During His Wedding by mechanics(m): 3:54pm On Jul 09, 2017
nice, dance of Joy.
Re: Abike Dabiri And Her Son, Oladipo Dance During His Wedding by hilroy: 3:55pm On Jul 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Gold-diggers

undecided

A lioness will give birth to crocodile the day you make a sensible comment.

In your shallow mind, you think Abike Dabiri is poor?
Re: Abike Dabiri And Her Son, Oladipo Dance During His Wedding by 1234IKECHhukwu: 5:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
Mehn! this is how me & my mum 'll dance during my own time,is just that I have not seen a bride for now.
Re: Abike Dabiri And Her Son, Oladipo Dance During His Wedding by BabaO2: 5:23pm On Jul 09, 2017
dayleke:
She got some moves...
E still dey for body....
Some ke abi gbogbo e?
Re: Abike Dabiri And Her Son, Oladipo Dance During His Wedding by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 09, 2017
the boy no get papa ni......
Re: Abike Dabiri And Her Son, Oladipo Dance During His Wedding by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:38pm On Jul 09, 2017
The father of the boy nkor
Re: Abike Dabiri And Her Son, Oladipo Dance During His Wedding by seunfape(m): 5:56pm On Jul 09, 2017
tonio2wo:

Ah ahhhhhh!!!

Who should marry the governors daughter naah?
If a rich dude does u will be d first to say d rich marry only d rich.
this one no Dani wetting Dabiri be, she pass Amosun self for money .
Re: Abike Dabiri And Her Son, Oladipo Dance During His Wedding by Akinboyepelz: 8:47pm On Jul 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Gold-diggers

undecided

Abike Kafayat Oluwatoyin Dabiri-Erewa is a Nigerian politician and former member of the Nigeria Federal House of Representatives representing Ikorodu Constituency in Lagos State. She was the Chairman of the House Committee on Media & Publicity.

She was also the former Chair of the House Committee on Diaspora Affairs.

She was elected for the first time in 2003, and re-elected in 2007 and 2011.

In 2015 She was appointed as the Senior Special Assistant to President Muhammadu Buhari on Foreign Affairs and Diaspora.

Educate yourself lad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jidenna Starts Scholarship Scheme In ESUT To Honour Late Dad / DJ Young Money Performs On The Street Of Lagos (Photos, Video) / Laura Ikeji Explains Who A Slay Queen Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.