Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Abike Dabiri And Her Son, Oladipo Dance During His Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abike Dabiri And Her Son, Oladipo Dance During His Wedding (28798 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim At Her “A Toast To Life": Dele Momodu, RMD, Abike Dabiri Support / Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates Alexreports After His Wedding In Anambra State / Gifty: 'It Is Senseless To Dance During Pregnancy' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abike Dabiri And Her Son, Oladipo Dance During His Wedding by liftedhigh: 8:31am On Jul 09, 2017
Abike Dabiri-Erewa and her son, Oladipo took to the stage to dance during his wedding with Amosun’s daughter, Ayomide...
Watch Here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74D0UjgB7LQ

3 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri And Her Son, Oladipo Dance During His Wedding by dayleke: 12:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
She got some moves...
E still dey for body....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri And Her Son, Oladipo Dance During His Wedding by NwaAmaikpe: 1:57pm On Jul 09, 2017
shocked

Gold-diggers

Would she have danced this way if he was marrying a Carpenter's daughter and not a governor's.

undecided

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abike Dabiri And Her Son, Oladipo Dance During His Wedding by veekid(m): 1:57pm On Jul 09, 2017
Na news b dz?
Re: Abike Dabiri And Her Son, Oladipo Dance During His Wedding by Femochiiiiiiiii(m): 1:57pm On Jul 09, 2017
☺�
Re: Abike Dabiri And Her Son, Oladipo Dance During His Wedding by tosyne2much(m): 1:59pm On Jul 09, 2017
I don't know why I don't usually get envious of the wedding of any Nigerian politician's child. They will always look for a way to turn it to a political gathering where they squander looted money and you will begin to wonder if it's a wedding.

Anyway, happy married life to him

4 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri And Her Son, Oladipo Dance During His Wedding by Dething: 1:59pm On Jul 09, 2017
So?
Re: Abike Dabiri And Her Son, Oladipo Dance During His Wedding by ajilegend(m): 1:59pm On Jul 09, 2017
Nice. God bless the union
Re: Abike Dabiri And Her Son, Oladipo Dance During His Wedding by FemiEddy(m): 2:00pm On Jul 09, 2017
Let us celebrate with them

3 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri And Her Son, Oladipo Dance During His Wedding by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 09, 2017
She for no follow her pikin dance for him wedding before? Which kin useless news be dis?

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri And Her Son, Oladipo Dance During His Wedding by thunderbabs: 2:03pm On Jul 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Gold-diggers

Would she have danced this way if he was marrying a Carpenter's daughter and not a governor's.

undecided

NwaAmaikpe is back with his bizarre thoughts...i hail ur kinda brain, tiri gbosa for u....gbosa, gbosa, gbosa

3 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri And Her Son, Oladipo Dance During His Wedding by Pavore9: 2:04pm On Jul 09, 2017
Is it not expected of a mother to do so?

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri And Her Son, Oladipo Dance During His Wedding by Sharon6(f): 2:04pm On Jul 09, 2017
Lovely mother and son dance.. Happy married life to the son..

GET 20% discount on all our products. CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: Abike Dabiri And Her Son, Oladipo Dance During His Wedding by Abujalandlord: 2:04pm On Jul 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Gold-diggers

undecided
depends if the carpenter can provide such a glamorous hall for the weeding

3 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri And Her Son, Oladipo Dance During His Wedding by cardinalstar091(m): 2:06pm On Jul 09, 2017
my time is coming
Re: Abike Dabiri And Her Son, Oladipo Dance During His Wedding by Lanre4uonly(m): 2:07pm On Jul 09, 2017
That's nice. Conjugal bliss to Ayomide and Oladipo.
Re: Abike Dabiri And Her Son, Oladipo Dance During His Wedding by MrMcJay(m): 2:07pm On Jul 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Gold-diggers

undecided

When you marry a carpenter's daughter, the dance steps of your parents would answer this question.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri And Her Son, Oladipo Dance During His Wedding by perdollar(m): 2:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
they r Yoruba muslim from amala n ewedu state of d brown roof republic. qoute me if e pain u
Re: Abike Dabiri And Her Son, Oladipo Dance During His Wedding by tonio2wo: 2:14pm On Jul 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Gold-diggers

undecided
Ah ahhhhhh!!!

Who should marry the governors daughter naah?
If a rich dude does u will be d first to say d rich marry only d rich.

Re: Abike Dabiri And Her Son, Oladipo Dance During His Wedding by helphelp: 2:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
Wedding olowo
Re: Abike Dabiri And Her Son, Oladipo Dance During His Wedding by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 09, 2017
This dance is a cover she can do more tweaking but for the cameras she needs to keep it diplomatic believe me.
Re: Abike Dabiri And Her Son, Oladipo Dance During His Wedding by Qc1(m): 2:24pm On Jul 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Gold-diggers

undecided
Re: Abike Dabiri And Her Son, Oladipo Dance During His Wedding by Qc1(m): 2:27pm On Jul 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Gold-diggers

undecided

You do know that she's 10 times richer than the governor right? Google is your friend!

Think before you talk next time.
Re: Abike Dabiri And Her Son, Oladipo Dance During His Wedding by wale200: 2:36pm On Jul 09, 2017
A gold-digger? U must be an ignoramus of medieval era! Ms Dabiri served three times in the House of Reps. If u can't type "congrats" to them, must u display ur carpentry mentality here?

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri And Her Son, Oladipo Dance During His Wedding by Kobicove(m): 2:37pm On Jul 09, 2017
Political gathering grin
Re: Abike Dabiri And Her Son, Oladipo Dance During His Wedding by iswallker(m): 2:40pm On Jul 09, 2017
Qc1:

You do know that she's 10 times richer than the governor right? Google is your friend!

Think before you talk next time.

And which business venture did she make her money from..being a civil servant or the house of rep..

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri And Her Son, Oladipo Dance During His Wedding by anyebedgreat: 2:44pm On Jul 09, 2017
The lady can dance. She always beat me when we used to have a contest in my room.
Re: Abike Dabiri And Her Son, Oladipo Dance During His Wedding by Qc1(m): 2:46pm On Jul 09, 2017
iswallker:

And which business venture did she make her money from..being a civil servant or the house of rep..

Ask google!
Re: Abike Dabiri And Her Son, Oladipo Dance During His Wedding by MrDandy(m): 2:54pm On Jul 09, 2017
Who's Abike Dabiri? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jidenna Starts Scholarship Scheme In ESUT To Honour Late Dad / Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk / DJ Young Money Performs On The Street Of Lagos (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.