Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Epic Reply Of A Fan To Mr Eazi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Epic Reply Of A Fan To Mr Eazi (1186 Views)

Fan To Antia Joseph: "This Your Leg Heavy Pass Trailer" / Fan To Slimcase: "Go Buy Lappy Make You Self Buy House For Lekki"- Singer Reacts / Fan To Paul Okoye "Stingy Man Wearing Low Quality Shoes", Singer Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Epic Reply Of A Fan To Mr Eazi by onyekachee(f): 9:25am On Jul 09, 2017
Mr eazi''s girlfriend temi otedola who is the daughter of billionaire Mr otedola shared a picture where Mr eazI commented underneath "I only see one flower in this picture",but latee got an epic reply from a fan
BROTHER YOU STILL HAVE'NT DIS-FLOWER HER YET?BE SMART

Re: Epic Reply Of A Fan To Mr Eazi by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 09, 2017
grin grin
Re: Epic Reply Of A Fan To Mr Eazi by 10eola(m): 9:39am On Jul 09, 2017
Where's the EPICity undecided

1 Like

Re: Epic Reply Of A Fan To Mr Eazi by Gaxx01(m): 9:42am On Jul 09, 2017
Oh my chest grin grin
Re: Epic Reply Of A Fan To Mr Eazi by itspzpics(m): 11:53am On Jul 09, 2017
Lol
Re: Epic Reply Of A Fan To Mr Eazi by LesbianBoy(m): 12:40pm On Jul 09, 2017
Nonsense! angry

1 Like

Re: Epic Reply Of A Fan To Mr Eazi by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 09, 2017
Stupid reply. This eazi and temi matter tire me. Please they should go and date in peace. We don't need to hear every update. If he like make he no dis virgin her, wetin concern me? Is it my own vagina?
Re: Epic Reply Of A Fan To Mr Eazi by aniomafirstson: 2:23pm On Jul 09, 2017
Fresca:
Stupid reply. This eazi and temi matter tire me. Please they should go and date in peace. We don't need to hear every update. If he like make he no dis virgin her, wetin concern me? Is it my own vagina?
E b like say you dae find boyfriend abi grin
Re: Epic Reply Of A Fan To Mr Eazi by CharlotteThomas: 11:26am On Nov 25, 2017
I cant understand what is prank in it. As the girl is standing with flowers in her hair and this not so fun to me. I find more good jokes on custom papers for college blogs and i love going through them which makes me laugh.
Re: Epic Reply Of A Fan To Mr Eazi by dushman04: 11:29am On Nov 25, 2017
Nigerians sha grin grin grin grin grin ,which one be dis-flowered again

(1) (Reply)

"Health is Wealth": Nollywood Actress, Eniola Badmus Hospitalized (Photos) / Born Again Actress Tonto Dikeh Reveals The Secret To Her Extreme Weight Loss / Beautiful Photos Of Jigawa State Governor's Daughter Cradling Her Newborn Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.