Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,771 members, 7,813,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Allow Biafrans Have A Referendum Or Face A Messy Breakup Of Nigeria – FFK Warns - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Allow Biafrans Have A Referendum Or Face A Messy Breakup Of Nigeria – FFK Warns (2250 Views)

FFK Warns Tinubu, Lists All Yoruba Leaders That Have Been Betrayed By Fulanis / Nnamdi Kanu: Referendum Or Noise Making / The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allow Biafrans Have A Referendum Or Face A Messy Breakup Of Nigeria – FFK Warns by IJOBA2: 2:19pm On Jul 09, 2017
Kassidy4luv:

IGBOS Loves Yorubas CHRISTIANS but don't trust YORUBA MUSLIMS because of their relationship with their northern masters.
FIXED!
Re: Allow Biafrans Have A Referendum Or Face A Messy Breakup Of Nigeria – FFK Warns by Rossikki: 2:26pm On Jul 09, 2017
sean1000x:
Why is Nigerian government scared of referendum?
If you were providing basic amenities for your citizenry, then you have nothing to fear but as it's right now, even my dog regrets ever being an animal in Nigeria.
Yet millions of you still live in the north and west. If you hate Nigeria so much, stop being a parasite in those places and return to your homeland. You don't need an official declaration of secession before you remember you have a homeland.
Re: Allow Biafrans Have A Referendum Or Face A Messy Breakup Of Nigeria – FFK Warns by Rossikki: 2:41pm On Jul 09, 2017
FUNNYBONE1:
THE ONLY YORUBA MAN I STILL RESPECT IS FFK
Sure, you only "respect" those who agree with you. Signs of a budding dictator.
Re: Allow Biafrans Have A Referendum Or Face A Messy Breakup Of Nigeria – FFK Warns by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:55pm On Jul 09, 2017
This man and his verbal diarrhoea, abeg make we hear word!
Who is stopping them from holding their own referendum; isn't that why the north gave ultimatum to pack out by October, so that they can all re-assemble to have their referendum?
Re: Allow Biafrans Have A Referendum Or Face A Messy Breakup Of Nigeria – FFK Warns by Brooklynsouth(f): 3:21pm On Jul 09, 2017
Oblang:

U better know him for who he is b4 u start crying upandan that afonja betray u. Even if he like, he should start shouting oduduwa republic, he can't see any Yoruba follower wey go dey mumu follow him like ipob and NK. Yoruba don pass that level wey one mumu go come dey brainwash....
I hope you have sense when tinubu was brain washing you Yoruba Muslims to sai baba hope it wasnt brainwashing most times I see no reason associating with a Yoruba
Re: Allow Biafrans Have A Referendum Or Face A Messy Breakup Of Nigeria – FFK Warns by Oblang(m): 4:23pm On Jul 09, 2017
Brooklynsouth:
I hope you have sense when tinubu was brain washing you Yoruba Muslims to sai baba hope it wasnt brainwashing most times I see no reason associating with a Yoruba

Yoruba doesn't need anyone to brainwash them b4 seeing the kind of disaster that was under gej...meanwhile who is begging u to associate with Yoruba. I'm sure u are somewhere in yorubaland typing this poo...
Re: Allow Biafrans Have A Referendum Or Face A Messy Breakup Of Nigeria – FFK Warns by Tyche(m): 4:41pm On Jul 09, 2017
vanbonattel:
While I appreciate the interest and support of FFK, I will ask him to also start their own agitation for oduduwa republic now.

Your head is there
Re: Allow Biafrans Have A Referendum Or Face A Messy Breakup Of Nigeria – FFK Warns by aragonchuks(m): 4:47pm On Jul 09, 2017
Oblang:

U better know him for who he is b4 u start crying upandan that afonja betray u. Even if he like, he should start shouting oduduwa republic, he can't see any Yoruba follower wey go dey mumu follow him like ipob and NK. Yoruba don pass that level wey one mumu go come dey brainwash....

Which level youruba dey now
Mr YORUBA?
Re: Allow Biafrans Have A Referendum Or Face A Messy Breakup Of Nigeria – FFK Warns by Brooklynsouth(f): 5:02pm On Jul 09, 2017
Oblang:

Yoruba doesn't need anyone to brainwash them b4 seeing the kind of disaster that was under gej...meanwhile who is begging u to associate with Yoruba. I'm sure u are somewhere in yorubaland typing this poo...
God forbid I stay in the land of idiots and fools to you life starts and ends in Lagos

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Know Why They Tried To Lynch Charly Boy? / Is Rochas Okorocha Truly A Christian? / Fulani Group Reply Bishop Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.