Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

In Need Of A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / In Need Of A Job (619 Views)

When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? / How To Turn A Rejection Into A Job Opportunity / How I Got A Job In This RECESSION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Job by Smithfarrar: 11:02am On Jul 09, 2017
Pls my fellow Nairalander I am currently in need of work I have an ND certificate and I want to work for a year or more so that I can raise money to finance my HND pls kindly help me out my phone number is 08161127336 pls help me move to front page . cc lalastical and Seun .
Re: In Need Of A Job by Phancyorganic10(f): 11:07am On Jul 09, 2017
What is your discipline, and what kind of job are you looking for?
Re: In Need Of A Job by Smithfarrar: 9:58pm On Jul 10, 2017
I studied banking and finance I'm looking forward to a tellering job or any good job that can put food on the table and to finance my education thanks
Re: In Need Of A Job by AMAKAEUPH: 9:03am On Jul 11, 2017
A top Restaurant/Lounge based in Port Harcourt seeks to employ experienced professionals in the industry to fill the following positions;
Restaurant/Lounge Manager
Must have managed a restaurant/ Lounge and will be familiar with local buying sources, suppliers and methods. The Manager should be able to open and close the restaurant; purchase food and beverages; open the cash register(s); track inventory; train and manage the staff; deal with suppliers; develop and implement a marketing strategy; and handle other miscellaneous duties. Beyond these responsibilities, he/she must reflect the style and character of the restaurant.
The Manager should have at least three years of non-management restaurant experience in addition to two years of managerial experience.
He/she must have leadership skills and the ability to supervise personnel in the kitchen, service area, hospitality entrance, bar, lounge and restrooms, and can also make customers feel welcome and comfortable.
Other positions:
Chefs
Cooks
Dishwashers
Serving Staff
Hosting Staff
Bartenders
Floor Supervisor
Waiters/Waitresses
Cashiers
Public Relations Officer
Business Development Executives
Front Desk Clerk
All Applications should be sent within 1 week of this advertisement to:
ifeanyinihe@gmail.com or call 08033350261.
Re: In Need Of A Job by Phancyorganic10(f): 1:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
Smithfarrar:
I studied banking and finance I'm looking forward to a tellering job or any good job that can put food on the table and to finance my education thanks
Are you in lagos, if can you come to lagos for a one time official meeting and signing of contract.
My business is recruiting sales rep/ telemarketers that would sell my whitening body lotion.
I pay #15000 a month for every 5 cartons sold and extra 2k for every extra sold in that month.
If you are interested contact me on 08166450456.

(1) (Reply)

Current Jobs At Stanbic IBTC Bank For SOC Analysts / Urgent Vacancy For Females!!!!! / Vacancies At Hmo For Zonal Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.