Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,593 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

What To Sell And Make Profit? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Sell And Make Profit? (743 Views)

60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. / What Business Can I Do With 500,000 Naira That And Make Profit In One Month / How To Start An Online Store With No Money And Make Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Sell And Make Profit? by Shubbys: 12:18pm On Jul 09, 2017
I need help with a product i can sell...a fast selling product,any where i can buy it locally or from china?
Re: What To Sell And Make Profit? by michb(m): 12:54pm On Jul 09, 2017
wait, le'me think.

Modify
It depend on your locality, market availabillity, market supply, financial budget and passion.
Which area are you looking at, how much do plan to invest and are you looking for get rich quick or steady income?

Wait oh, there is business that as been making people rich since the day of OBJ.

Selling of lies to Nigerians to get to Power, the raw material needed are natural endowement (all what the politician need is to open is mouth & may be some bribe to support the ministry) the market is already there, for more information, contact Brother Lai Muhammed.
Parental guardiance is advice.
Re: What To Sell And Make Profit? by kevwemanuel: 12:59pm On Jul 09, 2017
Let me know your location so I can give you a good suggestion
Re: What To Sell And Make Profit? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
Look at your environment
See what they need but find difficult to get
Find a way to get it wholesale
Sell it to them at a reasonable price

You're welcome wink
Re: What To Sell And Make Profit? by Shubbys: 1:58pm On Jul 09, 2017
kevwemanuel:
okay let me break it down for you guyz...i sell on e-commerce site..i sell face cap but am not getting enough sales..so i want to move to another product
Re: What To Sell And Make Profit? by Shubbys: 2:00pm On Jul 09, 2017
michb:
wait, le'me think.

Modify
It depend on your locality, market availabillity, market supply, financial budget and passion.
Which area are you looking at, how much do plan to invest and are you looking for get rich quick or steady income?

Wait oh, there is business that as been making people rich since the day of OBJ.

Selling of lies to Nigerians to get to Power, the raw material needed are natural endowement (all what the politician need is to open is mouth & may be some bribe to support the ministry) the market is already there, for more information, contact Brother Lai Muhammed.
Parental guardiance is advice.
kevwemanuel:
okay let me break it down for you guyz...i sell on e-commerce site..i sell face cap but am not getting enough sales..so i want to move to another product
Deseo:
Look at your environment
See what they need but find difficult to get
Find a way to get it wholesale
Sell it to them at a reasonable price

You're welcome wink
kevwemanuel:
Re: What To Sell And Make Profit? by kevwemanuel: 12:57am On Jul 10, 2017
Shubbys:
. If you need fast moving goods, I'll suggest you sell either agricultural products or phone accessories. Garri for example is an agricultural product which you and almost every other Nigerian eat at least once weekly. There are many other agric products. What you need to do is to find a way to buy low and sell at an attractive price to your customers and you are good to go. I can supply you in bags if you are interested at a good price.
Re: What To Sell And Make Profit? by autoriseddealer(m): 1:58am On Jul 10, 2017
MAKE MONEY WHILE YOU SLEEP

Good day my friends you are warmly welcomed to this trend, do you know you are missing something lols

Information is very vital
When people are not informed they are deformed

invest 5,500 one time investment
And you will be paid 4,000 every month for 1 year
4,000 x 12 = 48,000
Without doing any work they will pay you for sure
Every blessed month

And the most wonderful part of it is that
If you invite 1 person you will be paid 4,000
And you will be paid that very day

For instance you were able to invite 3 people in a day you will be paid 4,000 x 3 = 12,000

That doesn't affect your monthly salary

If you don't know how to refer just sit down and relax
And be getting your pay every month end

Note:the program is 100% scam free
They have been operating since 2014 till date
without having any issues with paying participants

No time for plenty talk here
if you are interested kindly Hit me up on whatsapp with the number on my signature

But before you hit me up make sure you have 5,500 for the investment
If you don't have it please don't hit me up

I want serious people only for this Biz
Not unserious

Call or WhatsApp me with the number on my signature for full details on how to start earning monthly
Note:you can have up to two or more account if you have different bank accounts
Re: What To Sell And Make Profit? by fotosmith01: 4:09am On Jul 10, 2017
Shubbys:
boss keep selling your cap as long as u making sales thats what matter. Or better still you can add shirt to it.

(1) (Reply)

Aiteo Group, A Leading Energy Company In Nigeria / Sales Of Copper Sulphate In 25kg Bags Available / USPS-NIPOST Problem.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.