Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Buhari's Children, Yusuf, Halima, Zahra & Hubby At Amosun's Daughter's Wedding - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Children, Yusuf, Halima, Zahra & Hubby At Amosun's Daughter's Wedding (47732 Views)

Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet / President Buhari’s Children And Where They Schooled - Premium Times / Buhari's Children Surprise Mohammed Lawal Abubakar, Father's ADC On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Children, Yusuf, Halima, Zahra & Hubby At Amosun's Daughter's Wedding by Siyanbola4us(m): 4:45pm On Jul 09, 2017
weeding thing
Re: Buhari's Children, Yusuf, Halima, Zahra & Hubby At Amosun's Daughter's Wedding by maxiuc(m): 4:45pm On Jul 09, 2017
Osibanjo see your life you are here for wedding

UNFPA invited you for a program to commission their project yet you never honored their invitation

Here you are chilling bcus na owambe

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Children, Yusuf, Halima, Zahra & Hubby At Amosun's Daughter's Wedding by Nackzy: 4:46pm On Jul 09, 2017
U people should be ashame of your father...A London based Nigerian president...

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Children, Yusuf, Halima, Zahra & Hubby At Amosun's Daughter's Wedding by bigtt76(f): 4:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
If their father were in critical condition (as some people want us to believe), they won't be there grin
Re: Buhari's Children, Yusuf, Halima, Zahra & Hubby At Amosun's Daughter's Wedding by ItsTutsi(m): 4:55pm On Jul 09, 2017
Look at this over size ashawo on the loose,with ur painted face resembling a clown in a circuss act,All ur mates are married and ur here claiming slayqueen..the earlier u settle down and stop satisfying every tom,dick and harry the better
CharlotteFlair:
Look at hitherto unknown almajiri offsprings now in the limelight and you people say the vegetable should resign?
Well its their turn to grab the national cake even if for a short time.

They should accept my condolences in advance.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Children, Yusuf, Halima, Zahra & Hubby At Amosun's Daughter's Wedding by kingrt2(m): 4:55pm On Jul 09, 2017
How does this help Nigeria

Observe signature

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Children, Yusuf, Halima, Zahra & Hubby At Amosun's Daughter's Wedding by ItsTutsi(m): 4:56pm On Jul 09, 2017
Ur father thats a drug addict gave birth to u,thats why u reason like this
Edopesin:
Hw Tha Heck Did Vegetable Gve Birth To Children As Sexy As This

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Children, Yusuf, Halima, Zahra & Hubby At Amosun's Daughter's Wedding by ItsTutsi(m): 5:02pm On Jul 09, 2017
Useless entity,what has ur father accomplish in life apart from sipping borukutu everyday at the pub
Austinoiz:
Osinbajo's face looking like an overused plastic plate...the type used to serve ewedu soap that side.

Enjoy the 'film' you're acting sir.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Children, Yusuf, Halima, Zahra & Hubby At Amosun's Daughter's Wedding by UbChapter(m): 5:02pm On Jul 09, 2017
One question, where is their father?
Re: Buhari's Children, Yusuf, Halima, Zahra & Hubby At Amosun's Daughter's Wedding by gbadexy(m): 5:04pm On Jul 09, 2017
damola311:
See the face of that first Hausa guy from the left looking at the VP.... #NoLove
That was the first thing I noticed in the picture.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Children, Yusuf, Halima, Zahra & Hubby At Amosun's Daughter's Wedding by teerexx: 5:30pm On Jul 09, 2017
Guy in the 1st picture, top left hand Corner is most likely an IPod supporter.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Children, Yusuf, Halima, Zahra & Hubby At Amosun's Daughter's Wedding by Austinoiz(m): 5:35pm On Jul 09, 2017
ItsTutsi:
Useless entity,what has ur father accomplish in life apart from sipping borukutu everyday at the pub

It seems you and your father have been so into sipping dirty alcohols to the point that you can't think anything else other than those whack liquor.
Get off my mention, frustrated fellow.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Children, Yusuf, Halima, Zahra & Hubby At Amosun's Daughter's Wedding by ItsTutsi(m): 5:39pm On Jul 09, 2017
Stupid deluded fella,no one is running a charity here,u better tell ur father to own up to his responsibilities
Austinoiz:

It seems you and your father have been so into sipping dirty alcohols to the point that you can't think anything else other than those whack liquor.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Children, Yusuf, Halima, Zahra & Hubby At Amosun's Daughter's Wedding by avicky(f): 5:45pm On Jul 09, 2017
damola311:
See the face of that first Hausa guy from the left looking at the VP.... #NoLove
I think he is looking at the ukwu of Halima and not the VP.
Re: Buhari's Children, Yusuf, Halima, Zahra & Hubby At Amosun's Daughter's Wedding by oladeebo: 5:45pm On Jul 09, 2017
rem44:
Below are photos of Buhari's children Yusuf,Halima,Zahra and her husband Ahmed Indimi with Osinbajo and his wife Dolapo at traditional wedding of Governor Amosun's daughter and Abike Dabiri's son held in Abeokuta yesterday.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/buhari-children-yusufhalimazahra-and.html
father of the day!
Yemi Osinbajo!
Re: Buhari's Children, Yusuf, Halima, Zahra & Hubby At Amosun's Daughter's Wedding by Praktikals(m): 5:52pm On Jul 09, 2017
NCANTaskForce:
Who do u hate most?
Hit like for my father
Share for Satan.
Re: Buhari's Children, Yusuf, Halima, Zahra & Hubby At Amosun's Daughter's Wedding by Praktikals(m): 5:56pm On Jul 09, 2017
NCANTaskForce:
Who do u hate most?
Hit like for my father
Share for Satan.
Re: Buhari's Children, Yusuf, Halima, Zahra & Hubby At Amosun's Daughter's Wedding by Praktikals(m): 5:56pm On Jul 09, 2017
NCANTaskForce:
Who do u hate most?
Hit like for my father
Share for Satan.
NCANTaskForce:
Who do u hate most?
Hit like for my father
Share for Satan.
Re: Buhari's Children, Yusuf, Halima, Zahra & Hubby At Amosun's Daughter's Wedding by Nneka07: 6:01pm On Jul 09, 2017
In the first picture
Why is the first man on the left squeezing his face
Re: Buhari's Children, Yusuf, Halima, Zahra & Hubby At Amosun's Daughter's Wedding by lookmangiw(m): 6:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
damola311:
i thought I was the only person that noticed this. All I could see in that man's face is hate.
Re: Buhari's Children, Yusuf, Halima, Zahra & Hubby At Amosun's Daughter's Wedding by Austinoiz(m): 6:49pm On Jul 09, 2017
ItsTutsi:
Stupid deluded fella,no one is running a charity here,u better tell ur father to own up to his responsibilities

Long live your stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Children, Yusuf, Halima, Zahra & Hubby At Amosun's Daughter's Wedding by geesilver(m): 6:51pm On Jul 09, 2017
tabisegroup:
Where art thy father..oh ye daughters of PMB
Ye thy father who art in heaven.
Re: Buhari's Children, Yusuf, Halima, Zahra & Hubby At Amosun's Daughter's Wedding by dozzy001(m): 7:00pm On Jul 09, 2017
God Bless Ogun State

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Children, Yusuf, Halima, Zahra & Hubby At Amosun's Daughter's Wedding by CharlotteFlair: 7:14pm On Jul 09, 2017
ItsTutsi:
Look at this over size ashawo on the loose,with ur painted face resembling a clown in a circuss act,All ur mates are married and ur here claiming slayqueen..the earlier u settle down and stop satisfying every tom,dick and harry the better
Lolzzz...whenever they are carpeted by a woman, they go pity patting! Hey looser, go through my post and follow the intellect that I exude! A full package that's what I am! Beauty and brains! When I had my first child you were probably in jss 1 still learning the ropes on how to pick pocket! Petty looser!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Children, Yusuf, Halima, Zahra & Hubby At Amosun's Daughter's Wedding by CharlotteFlair: 7:15pm On Jul 09, 2017
Sleezwizz:

Hatred is in your DNA. sad
Untimely death is in your DNA.
Re: Buhari's Children, Yusuf, Halima, Zahra & Hubby At Amosun's Daughter's Wedding by CharlotteFlair: 7:24pm On Jul 09, 2017
ItsTutsi:
Edopesin so tinubu is your father?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Children, Yusuf, Halima, Zahra & Hubby At Amosun's Daughter's Wedding by Edopesin: 7:30pm On Jul 09, 2017
ItsTutsi:
if yhu can't take a joke yhu can fvcking stay off ma mention undecided More likes to yhur stupidity. Hediot
Re: Buhari's Children, Yusuf, Halima, Zahra & Hubby At Amosun's Daughter's Wedding by Edopesin: 7:31pm On Jul 09, 2017
Austinoiz:

The Guy Is Truly Frustrated

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Children, Yusuf, Halima, Zahra & Hubby At Amosun's Daughter's Wedding by Edopesin: 7:33pm On Jul 09, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Edopesin so tinubu is your father?
What Makes Yhu Say That?
Re: Buhari's Children, Yusuf, Halima, Zahra & Hubby At Amosun's Daughter's Wedding by ItsTutsi(m): 7:39pm On Jul 09, 2017
Ur just a nuisance on this forum,no wonder u had a child that early,u have been in the game for long time i wonder how many sugar daddies u got,everything about u is a counterfeit fraud,from ur make up to ur sense of reasoning..u sound so fustrated with life,ranting online wont change that,channel that energy somewhere else,no one is running a charity here
CharlotteFlair:
Lolzzz...whenever they are carpeted by a woman, they go pity patting! Hey looser, go through my post and follow the intellect that I exude! A full package that's what I am! Beauty and brains! When I had my first child you were probably in jss 1 still learning the ropes on how to pick pocket! Petty looser!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole On A Voting Queue (Throwback Photo) / Patience Jonathan Visits Ateke Tom (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo At His Polling Unit (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.