Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Buhari's Children, Yusuf, Halima, Zahra & Hubby At Amosun's Daughter's Wedding - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Children, Yusuf, Halima, Zahra & Hubby At Amosun's Daughter's Wedding (47736 Views)

Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet / President Buhari’s Children And Where They Schooled - Premium Times / Buhari's Children Surprise Mohammed Lawal Abubakar, Father's ADC On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Children, Yusuf, Halima, Zahra & Hubby At Amosun's Daughter's Wedding by ItsTutsi(m): 7:42pm On Jul 09, 2017
At least i have one,its a pity ur father left u early
CharlotteFlair:
Edopesin so tinubu is your father?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Children, Yusuf, Halima, Zahra & Hubby At Amosun's Daughter's Wedding by CharlotteFlair: 7:45pm On Jul 09, 2017
ItsTutsi:
Ur just a nuisance on this forum,no wonder u had a child that early,u have been in the game for long time i wonder how many sugar daddies u got,everything about u is a counterfeit fraud,from ur make up to ur sense of reasoning..u sound so fustrated with life,ranting online wont change that,channel that energy somewhere else,no one is running a charity here
You are small boy undeserving of the little attention I gave you so far. Go and continue fvvking your mother ok. You are just too small!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Children, Yusuf, Halima, Zahra & Hubby At Amosun's Daughter's Wedding by CharlotteFlair: 7:46pm On Jul 09, 2017
ItsTutsi:
Lolest! See tears! Small pikin.
Re: Buhari's Children, Yusuf, Halima, Zahra & Hubby At Amosun's Daughter's Wedding by CharlotteFlair: 7:48pm On Jul 09, 2017
Edopesin:

What Makes Yhu Say That?
The idiot I quoted called your dad a drug addict and there is only one known drug addict in Nigeria which is tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Children, Yusuf, Halima, Zahra & Hubby At Amosun's Daughter's Wedding by Edopesin: 7:51pm On Jul 09, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Lolzzz...whenever they are carpeted by a woman, they go pity patting! Hey looser, go through my post and follow the intellect that I exude! A full package that's what I am! Beauty and brains! When I had my first child you were probably in jss 1 still learning the ropes on how to pick pocket! Petty looser!
Jeez grin grin Akant Take Dis
Re: Buhari's Children, Yusuf, Halima, Zahra & Hubby At Amosun's Daughter's Wedding by ItsTutsi(m): 7:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
Hahah u most have experienced that in ur family,maybe thats how they brought u up,through incest..ur dad was high on drugs and he hit his sister up
CharlotteFlair:
You are small boy undeserving of the little attention I gave you so far. Go and continue fvvking your mother ok. You are just too small!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Children, Yusuf, Halima, Zahra & Hubby At Amosun's Daughter's Wedding by ItsTutsi(m): 7:54pm On Jul 09, 2017
Number 1 ashawo!!
CharlotteFlair:
Lolest! See tears! Small pikin.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Children, Yusuf, Halima, Zahra & Hubby At Amosun's Daughter's Wedding by CharlotteFlair: 7:59pm On Jul 09, 2017
ItsTutsi:
My son, I wanted to follow you in order to perpetuate severe torture on your little life and then I saw your pic. Smh! You looked dusty , weird, swollen eyes and lips and my heart reached out to you! Another wasted almajiri yoot! Stay off hard drugs and try get a degree since you can read and write, before your leaders will locate you and enslave your young mind with brainwashing. Do as I say quickly and thank me later son.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Children, Yusuf, Halima, Zahra & Hubby At Amosun's Daughter's Wedding by CharlotteFlair: 8:03pm On Jul 09, 2017
Edopesin:

Jeez grin grin Akant Take Dis

My brother, I didn't even know the idiot was a little almajiri boy from zamfara! If I knew I was quoting a baby cow, I would not have spent the little time I did on him.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Children, Yusuf, Halima, Zahra & Hubby At Amosun's Daughter's Wedding by Edopesin: 8:15pm On Jul 09, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
My brother, I didn't even know the idiot was a little almajiri boy from zamfara! If I knew I was quoting a baby cow, I would not have spent the little time I did on him.
That Explains It.... Low IQ

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Children, Yusuf, Halima, Zahra & Hubby At Amosun's Daughter's Wedding by ItsTutsi(m): 8:32pm On Jul 09, 2017
Dont worry bout me girl,life is good..i know ur agitated cuz prostitution aint bringing much money nowadays in this recession,its not my fault tho,if only ur father was around for u life would have been fair,unfortunately ur mother who is in the same lane wont be able to do much,i wonder how u got the money to paint ur face like a masquerade
CharlotteFlair:
My son, I wanted to follow you in order to perpetuate severe torture on your little life and then I saw your pic. Smh! You looked dusty , weird, swollen eyes and lips and my heart reached out to you! Another wasted almajiri yoot! Stay off hard drugs and try get a degree since you can read and write, before your leaders will locate you and enslave your young mind with brainwashing. Do as I say quickly and thank me later son.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Children, Yusuf, Halima, Zahra & Hubby At Amosun's Daughter's Wedding by room089: 8:37pm On Jul 09, 2017
Biko nu, where is the groom's dad?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Children, Yusuf, Halima, Zahra & Hubby At Amosun's Daughter's Wedding by Sleezwizz: 9:19pm On Jul 09, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Untimely death is in your DNA.

Your family inclusive.. Werey ni e

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Children, Yusuf, Halima, Zahra & Hubby At Amosun's Daughter's Wedding by CharlotteFlair: 9:31pm On Jul 09, 2017
Sleezwizz:

Your family inclusive.. Werey ni e
Ogun lo ma pa iyae!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Children, Yusuf, Halima, Zahra & Hubby At Amosun's Daughter's Wedding by Sleezwizz: 9:47pm On Jul 09, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Ogun lo ma pa iyae!!

U will soon go and meet her there. I can c that u are such an old for nothing fool. C ur face like that of a masquerade. Ur brain is so empty. Ugly bi*ch grin

This is d last time I will reply u. U can keep ranting and barking like a dog

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Children, Yusuf, Halima, Zahra & Hubby At Amosun's Daughter's Wedding by musaisakkr: 10:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
IS IT SOMETHING TO BE CONSIDERED? YOU GUYS AND LADIES ARE THERE ENJOYING AND CHILLING WHILE MR PRESIDENT IS ON THE SICK BED.
Re: Buhari's Children, Yusuf, Halima, Zahra & Hubby At Amosun's Daughter's Wedding by stilldoingokay(f): 10:28pm On Jul 09, 2017
how is buhari sick and none of is family members are with him, naw so them too hate am reach
Re: Buhari's Children, Yusuf, Halima, Zahra & Hubby At Amosun's Daughter's Wedding by CharlotteFlair: 10:52pm On Jul 09, 2017
Sleezwizz:

U will soon go and meet her there. I can c that u are such and old for nothing fool. C ur face like that of a masquerade. Ur brain is so empty. Ugly bi*ch grin

This is d last time I will reply u. U can keep ranting and barking like a dog
Ara lo ma pa gbogbo ebi e! Omo ale jatijati!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Children, Yusuf, Halima, Zahra & Hubby At Amosun's Daughter's Wedding by Abeyjide: 11:01pm On Jul 09, 2017
damola311:
See the face of that first Hausa guy from the left looking at the VP.... #NoLove

too obvious is not showing any love. Osinbajo needs to be careful with guys like that
Re: Buhari's Children, Yusuf, Halima, Zahra & Hubby At Amosun's Daughter's Wedding by TijaniAbu: 11:56pm On Jul 09, 2017
tabisegroup:
Where art thy father..oh ye daughters of PMB

Only God knows what Buhari did to offend his own family. Buhari is in pain in London, every child is painting makeups going to parties in Nigeria without a care. What type of evil children and wife is the president afflicted with? Are they the ones we voted into office abi which type of political ambition is this? This one pass human understanding. Osinbajo and his wife sef is encouraging their wicked behaviour. Diaris godoo

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Children, Yusuf, Halima, Zahra & Hubby At Amosun's Daughter's Wedding by jonnytad(m): 12:02am On Jul 10, 2017
MisterKings:
Spoilt children. They dont know what suffer is. They dont know the price of food stuff. They dont know what it takes to wake up in the morning and fight for bus to work. They don't even know what PHCN is. sad

So, you won't be happy if you were given birth to such a family or if you have the opportunities to train your children in such manner.
Re: Buhari's Children, Yusuf, Halima, Zahra & Hubby At Amosun's Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 12:57am On Jul 10, 2017
room089:
Biko nu, where is the groom's dad?

The grooms dad is below in d first picture wt his wife, abike dabiri.

The brides mum, amosuns wife, is in d second picture.

It's only fathers/daughters and mothers/sons that do the reception dance. In this case those just happen to be the two famous politicians out of the parents. That's why it seems they're d only ones pictured.

Re: Buhari's Children, Yusuf, Halima, Zahra & Hubby At Amosun's Daughter's Wedding by Itzhak(m): 1:19am On Jul 10, 2017
Buhari haters full here ooo....
Even some even fit discern the deep hatred for osibanjo from one of the children face. Through picture!! *shakes head*
Re: Buhari's Children, Yusuf, Halima, Zahra & Hubby At Amosun's Daughter's Wedding by bayocanny: 3:16am On Jul 10, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Look at hitherto unknown almajiri offsprings now in the limelight and you people say the vegetable should resign?
Well its their turn to grab the national cake even if for a short time.

They should accept my condolences in advance.
Your post above justify the assertion of "Beauty without brain"
Re: Buhari's Children, Yusuf, Halima, Zahra & Hubby At Amosun's Daughter's Wedding by Yuji: 4:20am On Jul 10, 2017
Shared from Emeh Anyalekwa James

BEFORE YOU SAY IGBO NEED 'SOUTH SOUTH' PEOPLE IN BIAFRA BECAUSE OF THEIR OIL PLEASE READ THIS:

UAE has more Oil than Nigeria but Oil accounts for only 5% of their GDP (Ask Google).

About 40% Of the Oil in N/Delta are located in Igbo Land.(Abia, Imo, Anambra or parts of the Igbo lands in Rivers & Delta states)

Anam­bra state community of Igbariam in Anam­bra East has the highest untapped deposit of gas in Africa based on empirical records. (Ask Google)

Interestingly, the future is gas and not crude oil (Ask Google)

Igbo land was completely ravaged and desolate after the civil.

All Igbo investments in all parts of Nigeria taken over by other Nigerians as abandoned properties.

All positions occupied by Igbos in Civil service and private companies taken over by other Nigerians.

And every Igbo man was given N20 (20 Pounds then).

50 years later, Igbos own about 70% of the real estate in Lagos, Abuja , Port Harcourt and most other major cities in Nigeria without controlling the Niger Delta Oil.

Biafra doesn’t need the South south oil to be great; it is in our character.

Biafrans ‘re going because the Nigerian system does not allow us to grow at our speed.

Biafra is made up by many nationalities which Igbo is only one.
Nobody will be begged or forced to stay in Biafra.

If any of the Nationalities wish to stay in Nigeria, all they simply need is to vote NO During the referendum.

Not every Igbo wants Biafra, not every Ijaw wants Biafra, not every Efik wants Biafra and same for all the other Nationalities. We need referendum to decide what the majority of Biafrans want.

#NoReferendumNoElection

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Children, Yusuf, Halima, Zahra & Hubby At Amosun's Daughter's Wedding by spafu(m): 6:02am On Jul 10, 2017
HungerBAD:
Beautiful.
How the hunger take dey be?
Re: Buhari's Children, Yusuf, Halima, Zahra & Hubby At Amosun's Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 6:11am On Jul 10, 2017
tabisegroup:
Where art thy father..oh ye daughters of PMB
That period your 80years old father was been treated for bouts of pnemounia did he attend your uncle's daughter wedding with you?
I know youoooooooo! Answer
Re: Buhari's Children, Yusuf, Halima, Zahra & Hubby At Amosun's Daughter's Wedding by CharlotteFlair: 7:28am On Jul 10, 2017
bayocanny:

Your post above justify the assertion of "Beauty without brain"
That's your opinion. He who kills by the sword shall die by it. As you make your bed you will lie on it.. Will you sow thorns and expect to reap roses? The vegetable has crossed the Rubicon , you all should go and put your houses in order.
Re: Buhari's Children, Yusuf, Halima, Zahra & Hubby At Amosun's Daughter's Wedding by CharlotteFlair: 7:33am On Jul 10, 2017
TijaniAbu:

Only God knows what Buhari did to offend his own family. Buhari is in pain in London, every child is painting makeups going to parties in Nigeria without a care. What type of evil children and wife is the president afflicted with? Are they the ones we voted into office abi which type of political ambition is this? This one pass human understanding. Osinbajo and his wife sef is encouraging their wicked behaviour. Diaris godoo
Diaris goduooooooo
Re: Buhari's Children, Yusuf, Halima, Zahra & Hubby At Amosun's Daughter's Wedding by CharlotteFlair: 7:35am On Jul 10, 2017
indigene:

That period your 80years old father was been treated for bouts of pnemounia did he attend your uncle's daughter wedding with you?
I know youoooooooo! Answer
Buhari is brain dead and unfit to rule, he should either resign or die.
Re: Buhari's Children, Yusuf, Halima, Zahra & Hubby At Amosun's Daughter's Wedding by bayocanny: 7:38am On Jul 10, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
That's your opinion. He who kills by the sword shall die by it. As you make your bed you will lie on it.. Will you sow thorns and expect to reap roses? The vegetable has crossed the Rubicon , you all should go and put your houses in order.
I'm so dissapointed in u, I was expecting something better than this..funny enough u don't even know what exactly you are talking about..
Who's the person you are referring to?
Re: Buhari's Children, Yusuf, Halima, Zahra & Hubby At Amosun's Daughter's Wedding by donqx: 9:47am On Jul 10, 2017
how they waste our money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole On A Voting Queue (Throwback Photo) / INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim / Bishop Oyedepo At His Polling Unit (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.