Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,211 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? (21982 Views)

Our Encounters With Randy Men, Crazy Drivers – Female Traffic Controllers / Lose Weight Or You Risk Losing Your Job. Customs Boss Charge Officers / How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by xxgig(m): 6:51pm On Jul 09, 2017
shinarlaura:
In this part of the world
What is the best way to handle a randy boss without losing a job? If you have had such experience, how did you handle it? Please contribute.
go to the barracks, get some young soldiers, like three to pay you regular visits, make sure your boss always sees them when they come. Let their reason of coming be that their boss sent them to give something or to come check on you.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
shinarlaura:
In this part of the world where corporate laws are hardly enforced, getting lustful advances from that male boss of yours (especially if you're physically attractive) is something that wouldn't be so new to you.

One thing I've come to observe is that most of the male bosses/employers who are fond of this shameful act are often married with kids. They don't try to hide it from you; they always show that all they want is just to sleep with the person and move onto the next. While some ladies fall for this, others do not.

Some of the victims of this act of predation are merely desperate to keep or secure their jobs; they are needy and are ready to work to support themselves and their loved ones, whereas some ladies are simply promiscuous, fun-seeking, greedy and money-blinded and wouldn’t mind going down with this kind of men.

Personally, I left my previous job because I didn't heed to my ex-boss' advances, and he started making frustrating moves till I couldn't bare it anymore, I left without getting paid for 2 months of work. Now it seems that my present boss is following the same path.

What is the best way to handle a randy boss without losing a job? If you have had such experience, how did you handle it? Please contribute.

Ask demigods666 to help you bind him away from you.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by Cecero(m): 6:58pm On Jul 09, 2017
Sister this thing no get meter na, just give am kpomo and see yourself rise the heights of power in your career. Why give it to one useless broke, when you can use it to a better end?
Pls be wise, you're not a kid again.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 09, 2017
shinarlaura:

How can I kill? sad
Did I say anything about kill? Or you are taking me too serious..
Come my life no too serious ooo.
But this one you dey switch job so easily like this, Na same naija we dey or you are using Cauchy Rahman's format?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by kaboninc(m): 7:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
shinarlaura:
In this part of the world where corporate laws are hardly enforced, getting lustful advances from that male boss of yours (especially if you're physically attractive) is something that wouldn't be so new to you.

One thing I've come to observe is that most of the male bosses/employers who are fond of this shameful act are often married with kids. They don't try to hide it from you; they always show that all they want is just to sleep with the person and move onto the next. While some ladies fall for this, others do not.

Some of the victims of this act of predation are merely desperate to keep or secure their jobs; they are needy and are ready to work to support themselves and their loved ones, whereas some ladies are simply promiscuous, fun-seeking, greedy and money-blinded and wouldn’t mind going down with this kind of men.

Personally, I left my previous job because I didn't heed to my ex-boss' advances, and he started making frustrating moves till I couldn't bare it anymore, I left without getting paid for 2 months of work. Now it seems that my present boss is following the same path.

Do you have a good sense of humor?

Like telling him he's kids will miss him oh, ohh, your wife will really be lonely or that why don't you pay his kids and wife a visit.. ..all this in a humorous way and see what his reaction will be.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
comshots:
Have you all ask her how she dresses to work?Even her dp tells a lot about her.Cover up lady.

Kip Quiet! y r u judging? wat is wrong with ha dressing? pls stop spreading nonsense comment on dis thread
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by Tobium1(m): 7:30pm On Jul 09, 2017
I suspect your dress sense oozes sexiness thats why

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 09, 2017
luminouz:

Its on a Sunday naw..please don't say d pussay word anymore
Y? Coz my landlady big ass daughter just came back from Ukraine n am lonely!!!tongue tongue tongue
What's my business?. tongue
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by luminouz(m): 7:46pm On Jul 09, 2017
Benita27:
What's my business?. tongue
Lmaoooooo!!!
Make u no poison my mind noni dear!!! tongue tongue
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 09, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaoooooo!!!
Make u no poison my mind noni dear!!! tongue tongue
Virgin mind abi mind wey dey contemplate on how to yansh him landlady big assed daughter?. grin
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by luminouz(m): 7:54pm On Jul 09, 2017
Benita27:
Virgin mind abi mind wey dey contemplate on how to yansh him landlady big assed daughter?. grin
Lmaooooo!!!
There u go again....putting ideas in my head!!
Stop joor!!! tongue tongue
*hears knock on door*
Me: whoz there?
Door: its me....sheila..landlady said I should call u
Me: *adjusts trouser*
Benita27 is a witch I swear!!!!! tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 09, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaooooo!!!
There u go again....putting ideas in my head!!
Stop joor!!! tongue tongue
*hears knock on door*
Me: whoz there?
Door: its me....sheila..landlady said I should call u
Me: *adjusts trouser*
Beni.ta27 is a witch I swear!!!!! tongue tongue tongue
Goodluck with whatever comes out of it. grin
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by sunny15: 8:00pm On Jul 09, 2017
[quote author=OrestesDante post=58283327]

Or switch to deeper life mode or Lord's Chosen mode. They are serious men repellants

Dem no born any man well. Except the Will of God grin[/quote

Lmaoooo, Chai, my belle oo. This comment got me.. Men Repellants ke? Choi!
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by yongg: 8:00pm On Jul 09, 2017
OrestesDante:
grin

Na so you fine reach?

Get a lawyer!!!grin

To handle the adverse (should I say excessive)effects of too much fine-ness, Right? smiley

I like your legal defence tactics.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by kayceeD2(m): 8:14pm On Jul 09, 2017
shinarlaura:

1.. Dress so Scarry to work
2... Where big cloths to work
3:.. stop those make up
4... Stop putting ear Ring
5...Be punctual
6... Work hard
7... Give d needy money
8... Pray to God

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by madgoat(m): 8:18pm On Jul 09, 2017
shinarlaura:

Be a cheerful giver and a friend with benefits. Stop spoiling his show... Besides whats the big deal in straffing your boss. undecided
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by Acme77: 8:19pm On Jul 09, 2017
Put in your best in your job to stay 'relevant'.
Be firm and straight forward your dealings.
Be prayerful.
Best Wishes Dear.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by Austin234(m): 8:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
Live a good christian lifestyle and preach repentance to ur boss. Once u mention Jesus to him, his erected deek will come down.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by luminouz(m): 8:27pm On Jul 09, 2017
Benita27:
Goodluck with whatever comes out of it. grin
tongue tongue grin grin
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by yongg: 8:28pm On Jul 09, 2017
shinarlaura:

hmm... You can just explain better please

I guess what AfroKnight might be referring to is that, there might be something things that you do (actions), which may be, of course, natural and second nature (wow, that sounded tautological!) that he may be reacting to. So the actions things you do is you being you, all by yourself and there you have someone else reacting, *sighs!

Well, we've got different force systems by design; for simplicity sake let just make do with the basic two like static (fixed) and dynamic (moveable/flexible).

I am sure experts like NwaAmaikpe and Afroknight will agree that this situation may call for handling in the realms of dynamic force systems

All what I am try to say is that handling the reaction(s) is of importance in deciding what you really want from/for the system (design process).

Still may not have answered your question since your need for tendering proposals to solve the problem is still in progress and I see pretty promising options. I would recommend legal though, but prepare for the backlash (there we go again, action-reaction thingy, ha!)

References
Theory of Structures Rajput et al
Suits TV Series
House of Cards
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by Nifeola: 8:45pm On Jul 09, 2017
Have been finding myself in dis Kind of mess ryt from school but I just have my way Of handling them depending on how dey go abt it, u act cool,i take it cool and if harsh u get ur size. I don't mind losing d job anyways but In some situation wen am not ready to leave my job, I make friend with d Bigger Oga and tell d yeye 1 disturbing am dating d Oga @ d top, Or better still tell him I have a very bad sicknes(God forbid) and dat any man dat lay with me don get problem(with good drama and maybe fake tears too)
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 09, 2017
zaragal:

Kip Quiet! y r u judging? wat is wrong with ha dressing? pls stop spreading nonsense comment on dis thread
No,i will not keep quiet.Comman beat me sisi.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by jmike69(m): 9:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
Shiitposter:
Tell him you are a Transgender, that you used to be a man
but then you had surgery in Thailand to become a woman
Tell him your vagina was basically inserted by a doctor
and as such it can't lube up automatically, and that you are a mess down there.
Also, tell him that your balls are still basically intact, hidden at the back of what is now your vagina and that when you "cum" it's mostly sperm.

make sure you're serious when you do this. wink wink wink
you Are Disgusting
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by Shiitposter: 11:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
jmike69:
you Are Disgusting

iNo
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by okezuoemmanue(m): 12:15am On Jul 10, 2017
Find a way to make him suspect or believe that you carry disease or posses
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by jfleece(m): 12:45am On Jul 10, 2017
It's simple, if ur boss is a guy, suck his dick and dry up the sperm in his scrotum Dat way his brain will calm down a bit, if she is a woman, just give her head at least twice a day and watch urself get promoted speedily... Repeat the routine like trice a week!!!!
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by pinkcita: 5:13am On Jul 10, 2017
If you follow this steps I will tell you now he will stop:
Go and buy vitamins supplements put them In what looks like a Retro-viral medication bottle then every morning by 11:30am..take it possibly in front of him.
If he asks you tell him is just what you take to prevent HIV to become AIDS and that you get refill every month..LOL
If he make any more advance to you..call me LOL
Try at your own risk LOL
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by bellotaofeek: 5:26am On Jul 10, 2017
Be your own boss
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by disandat(m): 5:37am On Jul 10, 2017
Well, having left your last for the same reason, I'm sure you look to good to be ignored by an average man. Maybe, you unknowingly (or willingly) make yourself appealing to men. I think you curtail such if you do. I'm not saying you do or don't please. But in your current work, I'm sure Mr. Randy Orthon can't back slide. Just keep going till he owes you one month or touches you inappropriately. Save your money cos it may happen anytime. Avoid one on ones with this fellow to avoid ife-imachakwa.
Put this in your prayers cos you can't run forever from jobs cos of sexual irate men (and maybe WOMEN someday). Beauty that blessed cannot now curse you my dear. Jisie ike.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by Ultimategeneral: 6:56am On Jul 10, 2017
always carry Vaseline to work so that anytime he made any Advances toward u hand it over to him.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by Ultimategeneral: 7:01am On Jul 10, 2017
on a very serious note, ur mode of dressing have nothing to do with this. just that some fools can't just control themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unemployment Fear Grows As More Nigerians Lose Jobs / Four Ways To Get The Best Of Your Salary. / Pursuing Money Vs Education: Should I Drop Out Of School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.