Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Tell 25,000 Nigerians About Your Business & Watch Your Business Grow - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Tell 25,000 Nigerians About Your Business & Watch Your Business Grow (994 Views)

Lenovo X200 Dual Core+ Wireless Mouse- WebCam/Wi-Fi: NGN 25,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell 25,000 Nigerians About Your Business & Watch Your Business Grow by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 09, 2017
You can advertise your products & services to a large amount of people and reap huge rewards.

Imagine making 10,000 Naira profit per sale or service rendered and making only 20 Sales, that's easy 250,000 Naira...You can achieve this success with Email Marketing. With Email Marketing, you can broadcast information to unlimited amount of people and push your business closer to your objective. This can be achieved with my 100% Verifiable Nigerian Email Addresses. So Hurry, take advantage of this offer, Buy 25,000 Nigerian emails for just 2,500 Naira. ( Of course, you will get more than 20 clients guaranteed from this email list, so it's excellent value for very little )

Make Haste today, Buy 25,000 Nigerian emails for just 2,500 Naira.
Re: Tell 25,000 Nigerians About Your Business & Watch Your Business Grow by admindim: 5:59pm On Jul 09, 2017
after buying emails how do we send the mail
Re: Tell 25,000 Nigerians About Your Business & Watch Your Business Grow by yongg: 8:55pm On Jul 09, 2017
Was considering patronizing you.

But what you said last time will not let me...
Re: Tell 25,000 Nigerians About Your Business & Watch Your Business Grow by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 09, 2017
admindim:

You need to know how to use them. Thanks for dropping by
Re: Tell 25,000 Nigerians About Your Business & Watch Your Business Grow by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 09, 2017
yongg:
Was considering patronizing you.

But what you said last time will not let me...

Lol..Your loss not mine
Re: Tell 25,000 Nigerians About Your Business & Watch Your Business Grow by yongg: 9:19pm On Jul 09, 2017
connectpoint:

Lol..Your loss not mine

Indeed.

When what you are doing now negates what you said? then IDC.

If your words mean much, you would address it...

But you don't have to pay me no mind since I am just one out of a potential 25,000 or more prospects. No doubts you can work with those numbers, the stats are in your favour.
Re: Tell 25,000 Nigerians About Your Business & Watch Your Business Grow by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 09, 2017
yongg:

Indeed.

If you words mean much you would address it

Okay....Enjoi
Re: Tell 25,000 Nigerians About Your Business & Watch Your Business Grow by tectonotimes: 11:01pm On Jul 09, 2017
yongg:

Indeed.

If your words mean much, you would address it...

But you don't have to pay me no mind since I am just one out of a potential 25,000 or more prospects. No doubts you can work with those numbers, the stats are in your favour.
Could you please click on the second link on my signature to get a genuine e-mail database of blue chip companies, CEOs and top managers of multinational companies that have the financial wherewithal to pay for your products and services?
Re: Tell 25,000 Nigerians About Your Business & Watch Your Business Grow by tectonotimes: 11:05pm On Jul 09, 2017
admindim:
Click on the second link on my signature to get a genuine e-mail database and also learn how to use it to send your proposals/adverts. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Sold / Seven Things Mac Users Can Do That Windows Users Can Also Do / My Ordeal. A Nairalander Shares His Story, Needs Help And Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.