Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

My Crime Life, I Want To Quit (my Story) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Crime Life, I Want To Quit (my Story) (2016 Views)

Crime Life Of Nikko Allen Jenkins ( Currently Has 4 Death Sentences) / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... / My Crime Was That I Helped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Crime Life, I Want To Quit (my Story) by Franzinni: 7:47pm On Jul 09, 2017

Brother remain blessed, you just spoke my mind, I have recently be contemplating suicide, life is meaningless for me, I am worthless.
All the money is vain to me, I can't breathe properly, my Blood pressure is so high.

About Cops investigating, the have to get the source code from this website and contact Seun to give them access to his database, for them to track our Ip addresses, mine is not Static, my phone number is cloned, my email used in opening this account is encrypted, even with spatial sequence tracking and GPS or Geospatial Information, it will take days, Nigeria police don't have the availability of technical support now, only DSS has it.

And the Analyst that can do this tracking is not on sit now, he is sick, the have only 1 in Nigeria, the next people that can track are Etisalat GSI administrators, those people are very good And MANY.
Se.un can't track me, he can only ban, I'm invisible.

I will be offline before 24 hours, Goose chase Bro

I'm not proud or bragging, but I manipulated an Embassy, Nigeria police or DSS dey learn work
you have all it takes to start a big cyber security company with peace of mind.... It might just be the way.

1 Like

Re: My Crime Life, I Want To Quit (my Story) by stanleyalpacino(m): 9:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
Franzinni:
you have all it takes to start a big cyber security company with peace of mind.... It might just be the way.

Seconded. @op you are good grin grin I will gladly want to be among the co-founders of the firm. grin cheesy
Re: My Crime Life, I Want To Quit (my Story) by Twizzy30(m): 9:40pm On Jul 09, 2017
Plss can u continue with your story OP.
Re: My Crime Life, I Want To Quit (my Story) by muibi1(m): 9:41pm On Jul 09, 2017

Brother remain blessed, you just spoke my mind, I have recently be contemplating suicide, life is meaningless for me, I am worthless.
All the money is vain to me, I can't breathe properly, my Blood pressure is so high.

About Cops investigating, the have to get the source code from this website and contact Seun to give them access to his database, for them to track our Ip addresses, mine is not Static, my phone number is cloned, my email used in opening this account is encrypted, even with spatial sequence tracking and GPS or Geospatial Information, it will take days, Nigeria police don't have the availability of technical support now, only DSS has it.

And the Analyst that can do this tracking is not on sit now, he is sick, the have only 1 in Nigeria, the next people that can track are Etisalat GSI administrators, those people are very good And MANY.
Se.un can't track me, he can only ban, I'm invisible.

I will be offline before 24 hours, Goose chase Bro

I'm not proud or bragging, but I manipulated an Embassy, Nigeria police or DSS dey learn work
wow you are good!
Re: My Crime Life, I Want To Quit (my Story) by austinOscar: 4:53pm On Jul 11, 2017
Mr nobody,I will only employ u seek a counselor .one thing is knowing ure living a life of crime and ure willing to get out of it,hvin a conscience is on that u hv which our governments dnt hv today..my name is Austin I wld really like to help out if only given a chance to do so,I can be reached via 08064748433...first look up the duties of a counselor and understand the basis of meeting is private thanks
Re: My Crime Life, I Want To Quit (my Story) by centlevi: 12:45am On Jul 12, 2017
Such is life bro.
Re: My Crime Life, I Want To Quit (my Story) by ponzihater33: 5:39pm On Jul 12, 2017
Bros your talently by God beyond measure to affect the course of humanity positively, crime will only destroy you entirely, I will advice your to fly abroad and start a new life in christ Jesus. Jesus is always ready to welcome you with open arms.
Don't be shy, nobody is holy except God, don't mind those forming holy, behind close doors there are bad, just give your life to Jesus christ
Re: My Crime Life, I Want To Quit (my Story) by pythonkid(m): 6:32pm On Jul 12, 2017
let me park here first
Re: My Crime Life, I Want To Quit (my Story) by pythonkid(m): 6:34pm On Jul 12, 2017
I noticed ur username isn't clickable.... you can contact me privately if you're really good lol...
Re: My Crime Life, I Want To Quit (my Story) by dayleke: 7:55pm On Jul 12, 2017
OP,
Pls wherever you are, come and complete dis ur story o.
Very enchanting and interesting.
Re: My Crime Life, I Want To Quit (my Story) by nellaluv(f): 8:58pm On Jul 12, 2017
This my account is being monitored by DSS or some other people .
The obviously got some new tools..
I will be back.
DUDE is paranoid. You need help bro. Before you do that come back and finish the story you started angry
Re: My Crime Life, I Want To Quit (my Story) by LexngtonSteele: 1:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
" Made money a civil servant can't make in 30 years....

I manipulated DSS, US Embassy, EFCC ... they can't touch me"

I laughed and laughed reading this silly story and how gullible some respondents were. grin

Guy, you have a career in story book writing or cheesy action novels grin

You forgot the part where you killed Jason Bourne , James Bond and John Wick using your farts cheesy grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kidnapper Caught With His Share Of Ransom. / My Evidence / OPC Has Join The Struggle, Defending Peaceful Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.