Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,899 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi & His Wives Spotted At An Event [photos] - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi & His Wives Spotted At An Event [photos] (41626 Views)

Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi & His Wives Spotted At An Event / Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi & His Wives At His Daughter's wedding (Photos) / Oba Adejuyigbe Adefunmi With 7 Wives Spotted Chilling In The US. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi & His Wives Spotted At An Event [photos] by Mrspycee: 3:15pm On Jul 09, 2017

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi & His Wives Spotted At An Event [photos] by itspzpics(m): 3:19pm On Jul 09, 2017
isok
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi & His Wives Spotted At An Event [photos] by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 09, 2017
This man Sha, I hope he's satisfying them in the other room because they dare not do it elsewhere.

Instant death is the penalty.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi & His Wives Spotted At An Event [photos] by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 09, 2017
sexybbstar:
This man Sha, I hope he's satisfying them in the other room because they dare not do it elsewhere.

The gods and his ancestors are always with him whenever he is in the Oza room

So no problem!!
grin

Except for the dark knuckles angry
#TeamBobrisky

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi & His Wives Spotted At An Event [photos] by Martin0(m): 3:40pm On Jul 09, 2017
sexybbstar:

Nna eh na wa ooo,old man con get mind to marry wives aaaaa afonjas make una come here

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi & His Wives Spotted At An Event [photos] by Ericaikince(m): 4:55pm On Jul 09, 2017
cry cry cry he can't even raise his legs not to talk of raise his d!ck cry cry cry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi & His Wives Spotted At An Event [photos] by Edopesin: 4:56pm On Jul 09, 2017
Money Does Thngs

3 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi & His Wives Spotted At An Event [photos] by empress101(f): 4:57pm On Jul 09, 2017
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi & His Wives Spotted At An Event [photos] by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 09, 2017

5 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi & His Wives Spotted At An Event [photos] by juman(m): 4:58pm On Jul 09, 2017
Iku baba yeye, your time as king is bad.
The generation of people that failed nigeria.

Hope the next alaafin would be better king.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi & His Wives Spotted At An Event [photos] by realestniggah: 4:58pm On Jul 09, 2017
I regret being African every day

3 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi & His Wives Spotted At An Event [photos] by yaqq: 4:59pm On Jul 09, 2017
money breaks all protocol! nothing could have entice this pancake facial looking ladies to marry this ancient man except money and fame, even if they re restricted from show off! money can buy almost all women in ds part of the world! see their faces, is it dongote that is producing make ups for ladies nowadays? cos looking @ their face is like it's cemented

23 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi & His Wives Spotted At An Event [photos] by PissedOffWeed(m): 4:59pm On Jul 09, 2017
His fingers and hands be looking like fried plantains!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi & His Wives Spotted At An Event [photos] by lordnaruto: 4:59pm On Jul 09, 2017
g

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi & His Wives Spotted At An Event [photos] by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 09, 2017
Tor
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi & His Wives Spotted At An Event [photos] by mamatayour(f): 5:01pm On Jul 09, 2017
Olori kekere yen sha shocked
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi & His Wives Spotted At An Event [photos] by DeutschJunge: 5:01pm On Jul 09, 2017
I tell you money good, if you are rich in this world you will do anything and get away with it.
imagine a taking 4 women around and no trouble they all getting along.. in which world can 2 women shear a man in peace except in "Rich Land"

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi & His Wives Spotted At An Event [photos] by Ali1king: 5:02pm On Jul 09, 2017
Hmm Alafin alafin
His wives can only be descibed as Exotic breeds
And him? ... I rest my case

#iRepOmoluabi
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi & His Wives Spotted At An Event [photos] by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 09, 2017
eya
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi & His Wives Spotted At An Event [photos] by juman(m): 5:04pm On Jul 09, 2017
realestniggah:

Hmmmmm

We were not created by God to wrong country but the problem is bad leadership.
One nigeria is a mistake needed to be corrected.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi & His Wives Spotted At An Event [photos] by luminouz(m): 5:05pm On Jul 09, 2017
sexybbstar:

Says who Don't be surprised DAT am d one shining d youngest wife's Congo!!! Can't u see Aa she fresh n happy tongue tongue
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi & His Wives Spotted At An Event [photos] by modsfucker: 5:05pm On Jul 09, 2017
sexybbstar:

Your pic. sha kiss
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi & His Wives Spotted At An Event [photos] by pyyxxaro: 5:06pm On Jul 09, 2017
Bleaching cream fall on them embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi & His Wives Spotted At An Event [photos] by Ali1king: 5:07pm On Jul 09, 2017
realestniggah:
So bad
dont blame ur self
u can find fortune in misfortune
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi & His Wives Spotted At An Event [photos] by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:07pm On Jul 09, 2017
Na wa oo I wonder hw alafin hey fire hoe her wife... cheesy cheesy
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi & His Wives Spotted At An Event [photos] by googi: 5:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
A woman that wants to bleep will always find a way, no matter what. In spite of all security, South African queen found ways to bleep one of the ministers of the king.

Bianca found ways to bleed the nephew of Ojukwu knowing fully well the consequences.

3 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi & His Wives Spotted At An Event [photos] by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
Bleaching cream fall on you Hoes fall on you

5 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi & His Wives Spotted At An Event [photos] by Tobium1(m): 5:12pm On Jul 09, 2017
He shld just safeguard his phones. Those petty thieves Afonjas hoovering around him in disguise as praise singers can't be trusted
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi & His Wives Spotted At An Event [photos] by aleeyus(m): 5:15pm On Jul 09, 2017
His cloth with northern sign arewa
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi & His Wives Spotted At An Event [photos] by doublewisdom: 5:17pm On Jul 09, 2017
That woman kneeling has bleached her destiny away!
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi & His Wives Spotted At An Event [photos] by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 09, 2017
Young king, may you live forever and more wives for you even the one not yet born.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi & His Wives Spotted At An Event [photos] by MayorOlohLo1(m): 5:21pm On Jul 09, 2017
Imagine how many Dildos this ladies have purchased in their lifetime

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prince Eheneden Picks New Name / African Medieval Military Systems Pre-colonial / Do You Know The Names Of Basic Colours In Your Local Language?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.