Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,842 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Crisis: Chelsea Sign Defender, Antonio Rudiger From Roma - Photos - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Crisis: Chelsea Sign Defender, Antonio Rudiger From Roma - Photos (1041 Views)

Chelsea Sign Thiago Silva On A Free Transfer / Francesco Totti Resigns From Roma After 30 Years, Says Leaving Is Like "Dying" / Rudiger Sign For Chelsea Fc For A Fee Of 34m From Roma (massage To Fans & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crisis: Chelsea Sign Defender, Antonio Rudiger From Roma - Photos by TheLoneCitizen(m): 4:13pm On Jul 09, 2017
Chelsea have confirmed the signing of Defender Antonio Rudiger from Roma FC. Antonio Conte was getting enraged with Chelsea board over their inactivity it the market and tension heightened when they lost Top Target Romelu Lukaku to rivals Manchester United

chelseafc.com reported

"The 24-year-old has signed a five-year contract and will wear the No.2 shirt.

The defender said: ‘It’s a great feeling because not every player has the opportunity to join a huge club like this.
'I am looking forward to meeting up with my new team-mates and I’m very proud to officially become a Chelsea player.’

Technical Director Michael Emenalo added: ‘We are pleased to be able to bring in a player of proven quality who adds to our defensive options.

'Antonio is still young but is experienced at club and international level and possesses all the requisite attributes to thrive in the Premier League. We have been aware of him for some time and we are confident he will fit in well with the squad’."

Rudiger completed 185 long balls, made 72 interception and completed 62% of his take-ons and is a decent buy at £34M in today's market.

Antonio Conte would be meeting with the Chelsea board to discuss his future today before they jet out for preseason. The Confederation Cup winner would be Chelsea's second signing this season as they embark on a title defence campaign.

Signed: Sunday, July 9, 2017.

Re: Crisis: Chelsea Sign Defender, Antonio Rudiger From Roma - Photos by SMSguru(m): 4:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
TheLoneCitizen:
Chelsea have confirmed the signing of Defender Antonio Rudiger from Roma FC. Antonio Conte was getting enraged with Chelsea board over their inactivity it the market and tension heightened when they lost Top Target Romelu Lukaku to rivals Manchester United

chelseafc.com reported

"The 24-year-old has signed a five-year contract and will wear the No.2 shirt.

The defender said: ‘It’s a great feeling because not every player has the opportunity to join a huge club like this.
'I am looking forward to meeting up with my new team-mates and I’m very proud to officially become a Chelsea player.’

Technical Director Michael Emenalo added: ‘We are pleased to be able to bring in a player of proven quality who adds to our defensive options.

'Antonio is still young but is experienced at club and international level and possesses all the requisite attributes to thrive in the Premier League. We have been aware of him for some time and we are confident he will fit in well with the squad’."

Antonio Conte would be meeting with the Chelsea board to discuss his future today before they jet out for preseason. The Confederation Cup winner would be Chelsea's first signing this season as they embark on a title defence campaign.

Signed: Sunday, July 9, 2017.

You lack information about Chelsea. Rudiger is Chelsea's second signing.
Re: Crisis: Chelsea Sign Defender, Antonio Rudiger From Roma - Photos by TheLoneCitizen(m): 4:27pm On Jul 09, 2017
SMSguru:

You lack information about Chelsea. Rudiger is Chelsea's second signing.

I didn't think Willy Cabalero a signing, but your comment is legal, I've updated that. Peace!
Re: Crisis: Chelsea Sign Defender, Antonio Rudiger From Roma - Photos by Chikelue2000(m): 7:47pm On Jul 09, 2017
TheLoneCitizen:

I didn't think Willy Cabalero a signing, but your comment is legal, I've updated that. Peace!
Next signing please
Re: Crisis: Chelsea Sign Defender, Antonio Rudiger From Roma - Photos by JosephBensonz77: 8:03pm On Jul 09, 2017
Flop grin grin
Re: Crisis: Chelsea Sign Defender, Antonio Rudiger From Roma - Photos by JosephBensonz77: 8:04pm On Jul 09, 2017
Chikelue2000:
Next signing please
Giroud
Re: Crisis: Chelsea Sign Defender, Antonio Rudiger From Roma - Photos by donjazet(m): 9:19pm On Jul 09, 2017
WTF do you mean by ''crisis''? undecided undecided
Re: Crisis: Chelsea Sign Defender, Antonio Rudiger From Roma - Photos by TheLoneCitizen(m): 9:49pm On Jul 09, 2017
donjazet:
WTF do you mean by ''crisis''? undecided undecided

It's my sort of catchphrase, brother, not literal.

(1) (Reply)

Neymar In Car Park Bust-up With Angry Barcelona Fan / Real Madrid Win The Super Cup With Dominant Display Against Manchester United / Reborn Lotto World Of Winning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.