Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Philip Mulryne Ordained As A Catholic Priest (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Philip Mulryne Ordained As A Catholic Priest (Photos) (40207 Views)

Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor / IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Philip Mulryne Ordained As A Catholic Priest (Photos) by oshe11: 8:43pm On Jul 09, 2017
Franchise21:
I know. Bt it's in a three man or five man defence, not d usual 4 defenders

yea.....

bt he wud bak up azpi
Re: Philip Mulryne Ordained As A Catholic Priest (Photos) by kevoh(m): 8:47pm On Jul 09, 2017
Ok, he probably will be sent to a Catholic school where he will be the coach of the boy's football team. tongue tongue
Re: Philip Mulryne Ordained As A Catholic Priest (Photos) by francotunsco: 9:06pm On Jul 09, 2017
Intendy:
Had been ordained a deacon in October 2017.
I yam not understanding this o.
But United representing everywhere.
OP is operating in the future.
Re: Philip Mulryne Ordained As A Catholic Priest (Photos) by KINGSAVIO: 9:21pm On Jul 09, 2017
God remains a mystery beyond humanity!
He is blessed whom God has specially called and chosen!
More grace to your vocation to Catholic priesthood!
Re: Philip Mulryne Ordained As A Catholic Priest (Photos) by Franchise21(m): 9:21pm On Jul 09, 2017
oshe11:

yea.....

bt he wud bak up azpi
Or he relegates Cahill to da bench
Re: Philip Mulryne Ordained As A Catholic Priest (Photos) by cyrilamx(m): 9:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
Though d Catholic Church encourages those for the celibate life to be virgins, pure and holy, she nevertheless accept those who are non virgins to embrace the consecrated life but must live a life of celibate chastity
chloride6:
Wait... Can non virgins be priests?
Re: Philip Mulryne Ordained As A Catholic Priest (Photos) by oldfoolnigger(m): 9:49pm On Jul 09, 2017
chloride6:
Wait... Can non virgins be priests?
yea!.

just don't allow ur ugly past to come into play in ur life again.

some priests do fu*c*k secretly but is only God that will punish them greatly for that.
He sees the secret.
Re: Philip Mulryne Ordained As A Catholic Priest (Photos) by harpahrah(m): 9:52pm On Jul 09, 2017
Intendy:
Had been ordained a deacon in October 2017.

I yam not understanding this o.

But United representing everywhere.
That one na time traveling na bro cheesy
Re: Philip Mulryne Ordained As A Catholic Priest (Photos) by cyrilamx(m): 9:54pm On Jul 09, 2017
Sometimes d way some of u cherry pick from the Bible is really astonishing. The same Bible u pentecostal claims to adhere to yet can't remain as one communion but breaking out of each other cos of doctrinal heterodoxy. Christ even affirm that many will become eunuch for the sake of the kingdom of Heaven that is give up marriage. Matt 19:12. Also John the Baptist like Elijah and Jeremiah were virgins...virginity is viewed as a higher calling by saint Paul in 1cor 7. Again John the beloved wasn't married...just like Paul. In the early church before the canonicity of the Bible, there was order of virgins - people voluntarily giving up marriage in order to serve God. The church make rules just like Christ empowered her thus. Cf for Matt 16:19. It is d same power/authority the church relied on in infallibly determining the books of the Bible you now see as authority. Celibacy in the early church just like celeberation of Easter, Christmas, worship on Sundays predate the Bible. . Is only Christian that has no historical link with the apostles and church fathers that ask where is it in the bible.
jagugu88li:
There are 51 bible virses about virgins in the bible. Non of them says a priest should be a virgin.....let alone not being a virgin. Instead, the bible says a leader must have 1 wife, be a long time Chriatian who doesnt stand a chance of easily falling to temotation, be investigated firat and that the results must be positve. The bible says even his subordinates must be man of that same finding.

Being wifeless and a leader at church is a taboo.....Finish
Re: Philip Mulryne Ordained As A Catholic Priest (Photos) by eameh30: 10:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
jagugu88li:
Help me please. Show me where in the bible do you quote this from......Please start from the part that talks of virgin brothers being priest and then move to where it says even non virgins........

I'll wait...
Why do you chose to be the one the devil has chosen this time?
Re: Philip Mulryne Ordained As A Catholic Priest (Photos) by guychidile: 10:16pm On Jul 09, 2017
you are now a priest of God for ever.
Re: Philip Mulryne Ordained As A Catholic Priest (Photos) by simultaneousboi(m): 11:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
The former Northern Ireland international had been ordained a Deacon in October 2017 before he was confirmed as a Priest.

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/07/ex-man-united-player-philip-mulryne.html?m=1

[/quote]
Wait o! which yr is this pls? cos ayam not understanding what OP is saying above.
OCTOBER 2017. Anyway, I don't need to b surprise cos all these APC supporters who are praying for 2019 to reach as soon as possible can do anything.
Re: Philip Mulryne Ordained As A Catholic Priest (Photos) by ezstino: 11:13pm On Jul 09, 2017
joearinze:

Yes Non Virgins Can be Priest but proper investigation must be conzducted

How do you ascertain if a man is a virgin or not?
Re: Philip Mulryne Ordained As A Catholic Priest (Photos) by impossible27(m): 1:48am On Jul 10, 2017
jagugu88li:
Come on now. I have no reason to do that. I just pointed out a few things and I kept getting mentions. I personally wouldn't attack you because you are a Catholic. With that being said, you need to understand that [/b]Catholicism and Christianity can mean different things.[/b] This guy. I just gave you a scripture and youre here talking of comprehension. Here.......read
The last I checked Catholic believed in Jesus and they are the true Christians and their members sums up the total number of Christians we have worldwide according to my research.

@ bold is that what your pastors are feeding u with?
Re: Philip Mulryne Ordained As A Catholic Priest (Photos) by ddeola: 2:09am On Jul 10, 2017
A good way to go. God bless you
Re: Philip Mulryne Ordained As A Catholic Priest (Photos) by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 10, 2017
jagugu88li:
Help me please. Show me where in the bible do you quote this from......Please start from the part that talks of virgin brothers being priest and then move to where it says even non virgins........

I'll wait...
I think you have a Bible at home. go and read it or better still ask your pastor. and when you find out keep your findings to yourself.. thanks
Re: Philip Mulryne Ordained As A Catholic Priest (Photos) by exlinkleads(f): 10:08am On Jul 10, 2017
rexesq:

what! did I just read about an ordination in October 2017? it is either I am paused or he that post this thread is living in the light years. heheheheheheheh

sorry guys, typo that should have been October 2016
Re: Philip Mulryne Ordained As A Catholic Priest (Photos) by exlinkleads(f): 10:09am On Jul 10, 2017
shevon:

Now, this doesn't add up. Is it just me or is there a typo of some sort?

sorry guys, typo, that should have been October 2016
Re: Philip Mulryne Ordained As A Catholic Priest (Photos) by exlinkleads(f): 10:10am On Jul 10, 2017
Drabrah:

OP, October 2017 of wc planet abeg?
Then, at 39, does it mean he never marry b4 abi hin was don mod abi catholics no dey use celibacy criteria for priesthood again

Re: Philip Mulryne Ordained As A Catholic Priest (Photos) by eazyjay4(m): 10:30am On Jul 10, 2017
emeijeh:
So he doesn't have a WAG?

Girls right now :
is that a girl crying or a man?
Re: Philip Mulryne Ordained As A Catholic Priest (Photos) by shevon: 10:30am On Jul 10, 2017
I for si kwa! lol...
exlinkleads:

Re: Philip Mulryne Ordained As A Catholic Priest (Photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 10, 2017
may God also help me to reach my own priesthood
Re: Philip Mulryne Ordained As A Catholic Priest (Photos) by baeleto: 8:26am On Jul 11, 2017
impossible27:

The last I checked Catholic believed in Jesus and they are the true Christians and their members sums up the total number of Christians we have worldwide according to my research.

@ bold is that what your pastors are feeding u with?
Stop lying to yourself oh cousin of ISIS. Jesus forbids kneeling before the cement you lot call Mary and Saints
Re: Philip Mulryne Ordained As A Catholic Priest (Photos) by impossible27(m): 10:04am On Jul 11, 2017
baeleto:
Stop lying to yourself oh cousin of ISIS. Jesus forbids kneeling before thecementifi you lot call Mary and Saints

your words, your opinion. As far as I myself dont do that, and a billion people in it don't do that, well who are u to judge.

I think u should go and continue praising daddy oyedekpo and adeboye instead of sticking your nose in catholic busness
Re: Philip Mulryne Ordained As A Catholic Priest (Photos) by lightwind(m): 9:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
proudly Catholic, very very proud.... u will have peace of mind and sense of belonging.... not all this money mongers, scammers, living fake lives,jerry curls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. / Sika Bofo Opens Money Ritual Church In Ghana, Jesus Favour Chapel International / Catholic Church Ordains Okara, A Kegite Club Member, As Priest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.