Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,649 members, 7,861,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission (41587 Views)

Sean Paul: Majid Michel Is A Pastor Because He Is Hungry / Tonto Dikeh Preaches To Cossy Orjiakor As She Twerks, She Replies / Majid Michel To Van Vicker On His Birthday "At 50 I Look Better Than You At 40" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 5:13pm On Jul 09, 2017
His ministry is gradually movin to the permanent site.....

God help him
Re: Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 09, 2017
DluvDaboss:
Adonbeliveit. Dis guy wan turn pastor true true o
hypocrisy at highest level
Re: Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission by Built2last: 5:13pm On Jul 09, 2017
A proof that God can use anybody at any time.

Go Majid

2 Likes

Re: Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission by Karlovich: 5:14pm On Jul 09, 2017
all the best majid, I hope they paid their tithe
Re: Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission by Petdagr8t(m): 5:14pm On Jul 09, 2017
One thing is to find Christ, the next is the boldness to preach him to whoever that listened. Majid Michel is worthy of both, I hope that the love of things of the world will not deviate his mind from gospel of truth.
Re: Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 09, 2017
This one nah gbonge adonbilivit
Re: Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission by NCANTaskForce: 5:17pm On Jul 09, 2017
If I fuvk Amina tire, I go enter Seminary.

Re: Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission by Burgerlomo: 5:21pm On Jul 09, 2017
Good job and more anointing
Re: Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission by prettyomidan: 5:23pm On Jul 09, 2017
Hmmmm. So this is true. The movie scenes will really miss him o. Actor like no other.
Re: Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission by Franzinni: 5:28pm On Jul 09, 2017
An easy transition becssue

A pastor is an actor!!!

He is only changing office... But nah the same work!!
Re: Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission by shevy878: 5:38pm On Jul 09, 2017
grin grin change of strategy!
Re: Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission by hoMegas(m): 5:46pm On Jul 09, 2017

Re: Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission by daddyrich: 5:57pm On Jul 09, 2017
[quote author=ivolt post=58286672]

No career is as lucrative as Pastorpreneurship.[/quot

But also the most difficult career to succeed in. Pls ask your Pastor
Re: Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission by madridsta007(m): 5:57pm On Jul 09, 2017
ivolt:

No career is as lucrative as Pastorpreneurship.

Awesome. Now go and start it.
Re: Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 09, 2017
ivolt:

Who is holding you back?

1 Like

Re: Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission by merits(m): 6:17pm On Jul 09, 2017
after all this
Re: Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission by pajimi: 6:23pm On Jul 09, 2017
ivolt:

so what are you waiting for?
Re: Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission by Veetee(m): 6:39pm On Jul 09, 2017
There is so much peace doing God's work, especially preaching the gospel, that is what is dear to God's heart, not all these too much emphasis on prosperity and earthly possessions that would pass away
Re: Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission by UpwardEver: 6:50pm On Jul 09, 2017
What do you mean? You seem to see pastoring as a business. No bro.
ivolt:

Re: Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 09, 2017
Pastor Majid..Wehdone sir
Re: Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 09, 2017
Jeus:
Ghanaian Actor, Majid Michel was invited by the Army at the United Nations Stabilization Mission to the Congo to share the word of God.

The Ambassador of Ghana to the DRC, and the Commanding Officer of the Ghana Battalion, Lieutenant Colonel Kwabiah were present.

Majid revels in his fruitful time with them.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/07/majid-michel-preaches-to-army-at-united.html

Money must be made by hook/crook.
Re: Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission by Austinoiz(m): 6:59pm On Jul 09, 2017
I dey watch this Pst Mahjid soap opera episode by episode

Re: Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission by obinna4Jesus(m): 7:00pm On Jul 09, 2017
ivolt:

Any career caller Pastorpreneurship
Re: Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission by obinna4Jesus(m): 7:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
No career known as pastorpreneurship rather pastorship is a call from God. Regretably some persons conduct while occupying such office has placed a negative image on pastors generally or gospel ministers. Nevertheless there still abound sincere gospel ministers and there are many of them.
Re: Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission by danjay22: 7:16pm On Jul 09, 2017
ivolt:

Dis guy ain't looking for material tins point of correction, d fact that u dnt believe strongly in Christ doesn't mean others dont. follow Christ genuinely n see wonders, i am a living witness. Respect ppl's ideology n stick to whatever u believe in. bless
Re: Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission by Dexema(m): 7:19pm On Jul 09, 2017
Nice writeup by him, I'm still watching to see when the movie will come out.
Re: Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission by riyanxeally(f): 7:36pm On Jul 09, 2017
micheal amma not understanding my fine crush...anyway who God has crowned let none faulter...much luv cutie
Re: Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission by Eaglesence: 8:05pm On Jul 09, 2017
Joeblack01:
GOD PLEASE give me the grace and strength to be able to win souls for your kingdom. embarassed

Amen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lizzy Anjorin And Her Husband, Lateef Lawal Welcome First Child (Photos) / Majid Michel & Wife Virna Meet Yvonne Nelson Baby Girl Ryn Roberts / Davido Spotted Standing In A Moving Open Roof SUV In Ghana: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.