Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,020 members, 7,828,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Ibe Kachikwu Worships At Tunde Bakare's Church (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ibe Kachikwu Worships At Tunde Bakare's Church (Photos) (25828 Views)

Tunde Bakare's Latter Rain Assembly Changes Name To Dominion Hall Citadel Global / Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium / ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Worships At Tunde Bakare's Church (Photos) by 1234IKECHhukwu: 8:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
Tunde Bakare this is the man that could have been the vice president but unfortunate he was at the wrong place at the wrong time when he contested with buhari in 2011 instead of 2015.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Worships At Tunde Bakare's Church (Photos) by Tecno66: 8:19pm On Jul 09, 2017
If Goodluck had been the one who addressed the nation in his language without being seen, Bakarewill have closed down Ojota by the next day insisting that the president either appear or he resigns. I am so surprised at the grave silence this man had maintained since Buhari came on board. I am not against people who rise up against bad government. I hate those who are partial in doing so, especially when you profess to be a man of God who should live above board and be a roll model to others.
deepwater:
Them them
Na the same people sad

One thing I have realized is that the ruling class are just so united!

And their supporters are just so divided.

Funny enough the supporters can only be seen but cannot be heard!!! angry

And the ruling class must always be heard but might decide not to be seen at their discretion, after all we heard buharis speech in Hausa from London without seeing him shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Worships At Tunde Bakare's Church (Photos) by mastar111: 9:13pm On Jul 09, 2017
So wetin concern me?
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Worships At Tunde Bakare's Church (Photos) by wink2015(m): 9:37pm On Jul 09, 2017
grin
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Worships At Tunde Bakare's Church (Photos) by jchioma: 9:37pm On Jul 09, 2017
JamieBlog:
Nigeria's Minister of Petroleum Resources, Ibe Kachikwu and his wife worshipped at Pastor Tunde Bakare's Latter Rain Assembly.

Ibe Kachikwu has 2 wives. I'm sure Tunde Bakare is aware of his polygamy. But since money get power, the man of god will not see this.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Worships At Tunde Bakare's Church (Photos) by bladeAnders(m): 11:33pm On Jul 09, 2017
May be those that gave a Bleep are on there way...

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Worships At Tunde Bakare's Church (Photos) by yongg: 2:20am On Jul 10, 2017
OrestesDante:
This is news?

That's gold standard meme reaction right there...

I like
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Worships At Tunde Bakare's Church (Photos) by totorimi: 3:10am On Jul 10, 2017
What is pursuing him everywhere, maybe his sins for criminally lying to us only to increase fuel prize that things will be okay only for Nigerians to be subjected to the worst hardship ever in the history of our country. Was he not the one that went to advertise COZA now Bakare church maybe the next will be Christ Embassy or House on the Rock or others.

Onethhing is clear he doesnt go to MFM or Deeper life but where you will see micro mini skirt wearing ushers. Shioor.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Worships At Tunde Bakare's Church (Photos) by Uncletony(m): 6:17am On Jul 10, 2017
chai! this man na 419er...i known tunde that much

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kenyan Priest Murdered After He Told President Uhuru To Stop Killing People / Bishop Oyedepo: "Self Defence Is Entrenched In The Constitution" / Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.