Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

My Experience With Corp. Friday Okafor Of Nig. Police Force Today In Phc - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Experience With Corp. Friday Okafor Of Nig. Police Force Today In Phc (600 Views)

Immigration Officials Exposed Demanding Bribes For Passport In PHC (vid) / My Encounter With The Nigerian POLICE Force Today. / Exposed!! Ezu River Corpses: How Victims Were Suffocated To Death By Nig Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Corp. Friday Okafor Of Nig. Police Force Today In Phc by Aslawish(m): 5:45pm On Jul 09, 2017
Early this morning i rushed down to pick my colleague who came from Lagos to train some of our staff. I was to take him to the Airport.

On our way to the Airport, at Aluu Junction checking point the police man who was on duty directed me in for search which I obeyed. One Corp. FRIDAY OKAFOR was the one who was mandated to search my car. On searching he discovered that there was nothing in my car and immediately he demanded for my car particulars which I provided and he checked and also discovered that everything was OK.

He now demanded money from my colleague and insisted to delay us which I ask for what reason.

Then he asked me to follow him to their office in to see their boss, on getting there he narrated what happened and all was lie. Then it was my turn to narrate my own side to his boss and before I said a word He FRIDAY OKAFOR landed hot slap on my face as if he knew me from elsewhere.

After the slap the boss now collected the paper from him and gave it back to me and started begging me and also started quarrelling him.

my question is

IS NIGERIA POLICE FORCE REALLY PROTECTING LIFE AND PROPERTY IN NIGERIA OR ROBBING NIGERIANS

See the the pictures of Corp. FRIDAY OKAFOR

Re: My Experience With Corp. Friday Okafor Of Nig. Police Force Today In Phc by ITbomb(m): 5:50pm On Jul 09, 2017
Looks like a recruit they just gave gun this year

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Corp. Friday Okafor Of Nig. Police Force Today In Phc by Caustics: 5:52pm On Jul 09, 2017
grin after he landed the slap did you still tell your own side of the story?
Re: My Experience With Corp. Friday Okafor Of Nig. Police Force Today In Phc by cjobia: 5:55pm On Jul 09, 2017
Looking for a way to increase your income grand orchid org is a community of like minded people with same common interest who help each other to financial freedom in GOO you make 30% ROI within 30 days we are here to change our society JOIN US TODAY NO DELAY www.grandorchidorg.com
Re: My Experience With Corp. Friday Okafor Of Nig. Police Force Today In Phc by psucc(m): 6:04pm On Jul 09, 2017
That's why some of them die like foul. Imagine sey name babalawo son him land that kind slap, which I believe the degree of landing is higher than the sea level, what will happen.

Op, thank God say no be for road, the guy for use the gun for the unbelievable.
Re: My Experience With Corp. Friday Okafor Of Nig. Police Force Today In Phc by Aslawish(m): 6:07pm On Jul 09, 2017
Caustics:
grin after he landed the slap did you still tell your own side of the story?

No the boss started begging immediately and handed over my particulars to me.
Re: My Experience With Corp. Friday Okafor Of Nig. Police Force Today In Phc by emeijeh(m): 6:30pm On Jul 09, 2017
Who took the pictures?

(1) (Reply)

Man Beats Up Road Safety Official Who Jumped Into His Car & Removed His Car Key / Parents Of Pregnant Woman Strangled By Husband Return Dowry / Makoko Demolished. No Justice To Defend Occupants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.