Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,972 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

I Need Someone To Run A Music/party Booking Blog - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Need Someone To Run A Music/party Booking Blog (329 Views)

Kanye West Announces His Intention To Run For President / Don Jazzy's Mother Finds A Wife For Him, He Wants To Run, She Grabs Him / Wizkid Visits Davido At Home, Planning A Music Collaboration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone To Run A Music/party Booking Blog by eventlamp: 5:51pm On Jul 09, 2017
Hello Guys,

So I have this amazing News,Music and party booking blog that's suffered a lot because my job wouldn't give me much time to run it properly.

It a premium website with a catchy domain name, nice layout and fast loading too. You can check it out at [url]www.etighi.com [/url]

I'm offering to totally hand it over to someone for a full year, to run it as their own. My own job is to ensure that you never lack for anything while running the blog. You are free to make money on the blog any way you want to, but in exchange you must keep the blog active by posting contents, etc. Everything you make on the blog for that full your is 100% yours.

We would have to sign a contract to keep both of us safe.

If you are interested please send me a pm or an email to eventlamp@gmail.com.

(1) (Reply)

Guess Where To Catch Your Favorite Nigerian Celebrity Now! / How To Get A Record Deal (pt. 1) By Dat Kulqee / The Nigerian University Carnival Queen 2017 To Hold This Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.