Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

The Secret Of Unlimited Browsing On Your Phone And Pc Has Been Discover - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Secret Of Unlimited Browsing On Your Phone And Pc Has Been Discover (451 Views)

Singer Dencia Reveals How handling Her Boobs At 12 Made Her Discover Lump / Timi Dakolo Reveals The Secret Of His Marriage / Glo N200 For 10gb, N100 For 5gb Free Browsing Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Secret Of Unlimited Browsing On Your Phone And Pc Has Been Discover by resellertweakwa: 6:01pm On Jul 09, 2017
WhatsApp me and browse unlimitedly until your phone battery goes of 24/7, using tweakware.
For a long time now the Glo and Etisalat free Browsing have been working without Glo or Etisalat blocking it.
But slow speed and disconnection are two big problems.
I will tell you how I have been able to fix that constant disconnection and slow speed issue even if your location is bad.
zero eight zero, three six zero, four three seven, one one.
Don't drop your number here, just copy my number and call or WhatsApp me.
With tweakware premium account u can browse on ur pc with ur modem......

How to use your Glo tweakware unlimited on PC or laptop:

So we need to enjoy it s we can to our satisfaction. If you haven't gotten your glo sim up till now go and get one as soon as possible so as to enjoy what we glo users has been enjoying. One problem with the glo unlimited is that it doesn't work for all except you are in a good and strong network area, or it may be you do not have the right settings.

Information about Glo
Network; Strong 3G Network
Sims; Strong Network
Country; Nigeria
Signals; depending on location.

Minimum Requirements;

Ones you have the above handy you are free to continue below
1. Download tweakware from play store
2 upgrade your account

On PC
Minimum Requirements

High Recommendation

1. Install PdaNet on your PC
2. Install Foxfi Key on your android device and also PdaNet on your Android device.
3. Open your already installed PdaNet on your android
4. Go to 'Developers options'
5. Online It and head over to Debugging
6. Activate USB debugging
Go to about on your android phone
For Samsung go to software info while others should try and find where their android version is.
Now you should see Build number among the menus.
Click on the Build number continuously till you get a message saying 'you are now a developer'.
7. Head back to your PdaNet application on your phone and open it.
8. Click on Activate 'USB Mode' and it will show 'USB Tether Connected'.
9. Now Minimize the app and continue below....
10. Connect your phone with an USB cord to the PC
11. Open PdaNet on your PC
12. Click on it and you should see connect button on it
13. Click on connect and PdaNet will start to verify your Internet connection.
14. Finally it should connect and now you can browse anything for free!

(1) (Reply)

Look! Beyoncé Finally Introduces Her Carter Twins To The World / Abuja Resident Fixes Disconnected Electricity Wires With Bare Hands (photos) / Afro-pop Singer Segun Bucknor Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.