Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,899 members, 7,828,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Vacancy- Administrative Officer Needed At Ikorodu - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy- Administrative Officer Needed At Ikorodu (958 Views)

VACANCY : ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER (full Time) / Vacancy- Administrative Assistant / Vacancy - Administrative Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy- Administrative Officer Needed At Ikorodu by debiafe: 6:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
An administrative officer(Male) is needed at DHC Ng.

Skills Required: Excellent spoken and written communication, filing and book keeping, organized, the ability to use office equipment like photocopiers , printers and scanners.

Interested applicant must be conversant with information and communications technology (Computer Literate). Interested applicant must have prior administrative experience.

Qualifications: Hnd / B.sc in any discipline
Age Requirement: 24 to 30

Mode of Application: Send CV to dhcngrecruitment@gmail.com
Administrative officer should be the subject of the mail.

Submission Deadline: 21/July /2017

Note: Only applicants living in Ikorodu should apply in order to avoid transportation issues.

Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for an interview.

Interview will hold at our Ajah office.
Selected applicant will resume at Ikorodu 31 / July /2017
Salary is N45,000.
Re: Vacancy- Administrative Officer Needed At Ikorodu by Snowstorm: 6:19pm On Jul 09, 2017
Re: Vacancy- Administrative Officer Needed At Ikorodu by beyooooni1(m): 6:43pm On Jul 09, 2017
from 60k salary to 45k salary...are we bargaining ni
Re: Vacancy- Administrative Officer Needed At Ikorodu by DonBenny77(m): 9:47pm On Jul 09, 2017
did you say Ikorodu?
OP i no dey
Re: Vacancy- Administrative Officer Needed At Ikorodu by Shugarplum(f): 10:38pm On Jul 09, 2017
DonBenny77:
did you say Ikorodu?

OP i no dey
are u afraiding? grin grin cheesy
Re: Vacancy- Administrative Officer Needed At Ikorodu by twosquare(m): 10:54pm On Jul 09, 2017
Shugarplum:
grin
Re: Vacancy- Administrative Officer Needed At Ikorodu by Udoka89: 1:22am On Jul 10, 2017
Shugarplum:
hehe de fear of badoo
Re: Vacancy- Administrative Officer Needed At Ikorodu by autoriseddealer(m): 2:25am On Jul 10, 2017
MAKE MONEY WHILE YOU SLEEP

Good day my friends you are warmly welcomed to this trend, do you know you are missing something lols

Information is very vital
When people are not informed they are deformed

invest 5,500 one time investment
And you will be paid 4,000 every month for 1 year
4,000 x 12 = 48,000
Without doing any work they will pay you for sure
Every blessed month

And the most wonderful part of it is that
If you invite 1 person you will be paid 4,000
And you will be paid that very day

For instance you were able to invite 3 people in a day you will be paid 4,000 x 3 = 12,000

That doesn't affect your monthly salary

If you don't know how to refer just sit down and relax
And be getting your pay every month end

Note:the program is 100% scam free
They have been operating since 2014 till date
without having any issues with paying participants

No time for plenty talk here
if you are interested kindly Hit me up on whatsapp with the number on my signature

But before you hit me up make sure you have 5,500 for the investment
If you don't have it please don't hit me up

I want serious people only for this Biz
Not unserious

Call or WhatsApp me with the number on my signature for full details on how to start earning monthly
Note:you can have up to two or more account if you have different bank accounts

(1) (Reply)

Lassacco Interview Invite / How To Apply For YALI RLC West Africa Emerging Leaders Online Program 2018 / Pls Who Else Got This Interview From GLH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.