Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Mercedes Vs. BMW Vs. Audi: Which Is More Reliable? - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes Vs. BMW Vs. Audi: Which Is More Reliable? (29303 Views)

Honda And Toyota Cars: Which Is More Reliable? / Photo Comparison: Mercedes-AMG GLE 53 Coupe Vs BMW X6. Which Side Are You On? / Benz Vs BMW – Which Is Actually Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercedes Vs. BMW Vs. Audi: Which Is More Reliable? by phawwaz(m): 11:19am On Jul 11, 2017
I love benz and will go for it anyday but sincerely it is bmw benz all about luxury and are damn heavy...bmw got more powers.handling.and using it power to the fullest pls
Re: Mercedes Vs. BMW Vs. Audi: Which Is More Reliable? by phawwaz(m): 11:22am On Jul 11, 2017
Even in maintenance bmw spare parts work on almost all bmw's no matter
Re: Mercedes Vs. BMW Vs. Audi: Which Is More Reliable? by LordAzubuike(f): 11:34am On Oct 24, 2019
SmartchoicesNG:
and in what years is one more reliable than the others?
Benz is overhyped in this part of the world. Just like the era of blackberry wey nobody allow us hear word with blackberry. Audi and BMW make better and exotic models. Benz na for poor people who want to have a taste of how good things feel.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Vs. BMW Vs. Audi: Which Is More Reliable? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 24, 2019
LordAzubuike:

Benz is overhyped in this part of the world. Just like the era of blackberry wey nobody allow us hear word with blackberry. Audi and BMW make better and exotic models. Benz na for poor people who want to have a taste of how good things feel.

Re: Mercedes Vs. BMW Vs. Audi: Which Is More Reliable? by LordAzubuike(f): 10:52pm On Mar 28, 2020
futurewise11:

Taxis here are Mercedes-Benz.
they know nothing about cars.. Audi and BMW are more exotic and tastier. Benz should be put in the league of Hyundai and the likes. Even people who have zero knowledge about cars will just wake up one morning and be shouting Benz. No thanks to our musicians and Yahoo boys who have been promoting the brand. There was a time it was range Rover then venza took the headlines and now it's the turn of Benz. Blame the Yahoo boys.
Cc Livefreeordieha KINGreignn HeavenlyBang ksmart027
Re: Mercedes Vs. BMW Vs. Audi: Which Is More Reliable? by LordAzubuike(f): 10:59pm On Mar 28, 2020
lonelydora:

Ducks don't play where Lions play.

There are only two cars in the world, Mercedes and others. Talking about Reliability...Why do world leaders use Mercedes benz? That says a lot about it.
Yeah Mercedes Benz and others. Benz is even better than koeniggsegg, lycan hyper, Aston Martin and the likes. Mumu

And as for world leaders using the brand , you're wrong. It's only used by leaders whose countries do not produce automobiles. You can't see the president of the USA using Mercedes. They'll rather use their own Ford. Countries who do not produce automobiles makes use of Benz because it's cheaper and easier to maintain when compared to other luxurious brands.

Mind you, Mercedes Benz is not a luxurious car.. I can call it semi luxurious. It's a car for average people who just what to have a taste of what luxury feels like.
Re: Mercedes Vs. BMW Vs. Audi: Which Is More Reliable? by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:41pm On Mar 28, 2020
LordAzubuike:
they know nothing about cars.. Audi and BMW are more exotic and tastier. Benz should be put in the league of Hyundai and the likes. Even people who have zero knowledge about cars will just wake up one morning and be shouting Benz. No thanks to our musicians and Yahoo boys who have been promoting the brand. There was a time it was range Rover then venza took the headlines and now it's the turn of Benz. Blame the Yahoo boys.
LordAzubuike:

Countries who do not produce automobiles makes use of Benz because it's cheaper and easier to maintain when compared to other luxurious brands.

Mind you, Mercedes Benz is not a luxurious car.. I can call it semi luxurious. It's a car for average people who just what to have a taste of what luxury feels like.

Re: Mercedes Vs. BMW Vs. Audi: Which Is More Reliable? by lonelydora: 8:47am On Mar 29, 2020
LordAzubuike:

Yeah Mercedes Benz and others. Benz is even better than koeniggsegg, lycan hyper, Aston Martin and the likes. Mumu

And as for world leaders using the brand , you're wrong. It's only used by leaders whose countries do not produce automobiles. You can't see the president of the USA using Mercedes. They'll rather use their own Ford. Countries who do not produce automobiles makes use of Benz because it's cheaper and easier to maintain when compared to other luxurious brands.

And you can't talk without insult?

I can educate you on automobiles if you humble yourself. There are cars and there are super-cars. Let's leave it at that
Re: Mercedes Vs. BMW Vs. Audi: Which Is More Reliable? by LordAzubuike(f): 8:56am On Mar 29, 2020
lonelydora:

And you can't talk without insult?

I can educate you on automobiles if you humble yourself. There are cars and there are super-cars. Let's leave it at that
Lol another lame argument. Where did you put your head when you said there are only two type of cars in the world? Your beloved Benz na you for where Audi and BMW dey.
Re: Mercedes Vs. BMW Vs. Audi: Which Is More Reliable? by ksmart027(m): 1:30pm On Mar 31, 2020
LordAzubuike:
Bro is not fair oo comparing benz to hyundai.
Re: Mercedes Vs. BMW Vs. Audi: Which Is More Reliable? by LordAzubuike(f): 1:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
ksmart027:

Bro is not fair oo comparing benz to hyundai.
I'll choose the Hyundai Elantra 2018 over a 2018 c -klasse anyday anytime.

Genesis 2017 G 90 trumps a 2017 E class hands down.

Ogbeni moto dey this life o no be by name or popularity..
Re: Mercedes Vs. BMW Vs. Audi: Which Is More Reliable? by LordAzubuike(f): 1:48pm On Mar 31, 2020
This is a Hyundai 2019 Genesis g 90
I never even mention my favorite model yet, the hyundai equus.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Vs. BMW Vs. Audi: Which Is More Reliable? by ksmart027(m): 1:52pm On Mar 31, 2020
LordAzubuike:

I'll choose the Hyundai Elantra 2018 over a 2018 c -klasse anyday anytime.

Genesis 2017 G 90 trumps a 2017 E class hands down.

Ogbeni moto dey this life o no be by name or popularity..
Ok will you choose the 2018 hyundai elentra over a 2018 E class?

Genesis 2017 G 90 overs s class?
Re: Mercedes Vs. BMW Vs. Audi: Which Is More Reliable? by LordAzubuike(f): 2:00pm On Mar 31, 2020
ksmart027:

Ok will you choose the 2018 hyundai elentra over a 2018 E class?

Genesis 2017 G 90 overs s class?
Bro what I'm saying is you can't just say it's unfair to compare them.. Comparisons can be made on some models. .. The Benz craze in Nigeria is so bad people will chose the brand all because of sentiments .. Yahoo boys and our musicians played a model role in promoting the brand in Nigeria. There was a time years ago when range Rover and venza was the hottest thing Nigerians dreamt of na.. now it's the turn of Benz.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Vs. BMW Vs. Audi: Which Is More Reliable? by ksmart027(m): 2:11pm On Mar 31, 2020
LordAzubuike:

Bro what I'm saying is you can't just say it's unfair to compare them.. Comparisons can be made on some models. .. The Benz craze in Nigeria is so bad people will chose the brand all because of sentiments .. Yahoo boys and our musicians played a model role in promoting the brand in Nigeria. There was a time years ago when range Rover and venza was the hottest thing Nigerians dreamt of na.. now it's the turn of Benz.
I understand your point sir, but what i notice is that most of the people who always go for the benz knows next to nothing about cars. I could remember the day i argued with the dude, the guy clearly knows nothing about car, he dont even know what is horsepower, torque, aerodynamic, power to weight ratio, etc. All he know is that the c230k is faster than the lexus es350 and i just gave up.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Vs. BMW Vs. Audi: Which Is More Reliable? by WeaponofTechstr: 3:05pm On Apr 01, 2020
LordAzubuike:

https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=533c37cd3ec3b67723d2b57f3b8659d4&news_entry_id=s29650456200331en_ng&open_type=transcoded&request_id=SEARCH_NEWS_TOP_68ec899e-6a3c-4a3d-9879-b247c954cbb2&from=newsind you, Mercedes Benz is not a luxurious car.. I can call it semi luxurious. It's a car for average people who just what to have a taste of what luxury feels like.
Re: Mercedes Vs. BMW Vs. Audi: Which Is More Reliable? by Praxtech: 9:27am On Jun 14, 2020
ijustdey:

Benz all the way....

don't compare Benz with BMW
they are miles apart when talking about reliability
Really?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Toyota Sienna Is Best For Use In Public Transportation And Why? / Ever Ordered A Car Abroad While In Nigeria & It Worked? Share Ur Experience / See The Rare Porsche 911 GT1 Strassenversion Which Sells For N2.5billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.