Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,906 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Sponsored By South-East Elite - Arewa Chieftain. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Sponsored By South-East Elite - Arewa Chieftain. (1378 Views)

"Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo / IPOB Is Sponsored By Looters And The Politically Disgruntled - Lai Mohammed / Igbo Quit Notice: Press Release By South East Governors Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Sponsored By South-East Elite - Arewa Chieftain. by Masterclass32: 7:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
- Mohammed Abdulrahman, a member of the National Executive Council of Arewa Consultative Forum (ACF) stated that those backing Nnamdi Kanu were illiterate and misinformed

- According to Abdulrahman, Igbos are only using the secession agenda to stay relevant and get back into the mainstream political space

- The Arewa chieftain stressed that Nigeria’s unity was non-negotiable and called on Nigerians to discern the real motives of Kanu and his sponsors

Mohammed Abdulrahman, a member of the National Executive Council of Arewa Consultative Forum (ACF), has revealed those allegedly behind Nnamdi Kanu’s agitation for Biafra.

In an interview with Punch, the Arewa chieftain claims the ongoing agitation for a sovereign Biafran state is being sponsored by south-east political elites.

According to Abdulrahman, their plan is to capture the presidency for Igbos in 2019 by blackmailing the rest of the nation.

He stated:“I don’t think the sovereignty or unity of this country is negotiable. Every time there is agitation by a section of the country or a group of people, I don’t think we should bring up the issue of whether Nigeria should remain one united country or not.

“As a people, no matter our differences, we have become united in our diversity. It is only natural for issues of disagreement to come up from time to time.

“Having said that, we must understand that there is a fundamental reason we are all made to be part of this great country called Nigeria.

“To my mind, the people agitating for independence or break-up of the country are illiterates and are misinformed.

“They don’t understand the realities of the time. It is my conviction that Nnamdi Kanu is being sponsored by some irresponsible political elites. They are the ones egging him on.

“But to what end?

“Let me tell you, the Igbo are only trying to be relevant; they are only trying to get back into Nigeria’s mainstream political space. There is nothing more to that. Among such efforts to get back into the mainstream is to have the presidency.

“What I see that Nnamdi Kanu and his Igbo ilk are doing is to blackmail Nigeria into submitting the presidency to them.

“The question I will ask them is: Can you have this presidency by blackmail? You need to examine their logic very well and you can discern their real motive concerning this issue.

“At a point, the Igbo said they wanted the presidency and now they are saying they don’t want to be part of Nigeria.

“How can they want or have the presidency when they don’t want to be part of the country? They want one of their own to be president they call a zoo? Is that reasonable? Or, does that show sincerity?

“I think the way they have been going about their agitation is irresponsible.

“Their tactics are wrong and crude. I think Igbo hooligans are behind current agitation for an independent state of Biafra.”

https://www.naij.com/1114019-nnamdi-kanu-sponsored-by-south-east-elite-arewa-chieftain-claims.html
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Sponsored By South-East Elite - Arewa Chieftain. by AyoSammyTunDe(m): 7:30pm On Jul 09, 2017
this so called kanu should f*ck off joor

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Sponsored By South-East Elite - Arewa Chieftain. by IkpuMmadu: 7:33pm On Jul 09, 2017
Aboki mentality

Relevant in Nigeria

Igbo said they don't need that
Masterclass32:
- Mohammed Abdulrahman, a member of the National Executive Council of Arewa Consultative Forum (ACF) stated that those backing Nnamdi Kanu were illiterate and misinformed

- According to Abdulrahman, Igbos are only using the secession agenda to stay relevant and get back into the mainstream political space

- The Arewa chieftain stressed that Nigeria’s unity was non-negotiable and called on Nigerians to discern the real motives of Kanu and his sponsors

Mohammed Abdulrahman, a member of the National Executive Council of Arewa Consultative Forum (ACF), has revealed those allegedly behind Nnamdi Kanu’s agitation for Biafra.

In an interview with Punch, the Arewa chieftain claims the ongoing agitation for a sovereign Biafran state is being sponsored by south-east political elites.

According to Abdulrahman, their plan is to capture the presidency for Igbos in 2019 by blackmailing the rest of the nation.

He stated:“I don’t think the sovereignty or unity of this country is negotiable. Every time there is agitation by a section of the country or a group of people, I don’t think we should bring up the issue of whether Nigeria should remain one united country or not.

“As a people, no matter our differences, we have become united in our diversity. It is only natural for issues of disagreement to come up from time to time.

“Having said that, we must understand that there is a fundamental reason we are all made to be part of this great country called Nigeria.

“To my mind, the people agitating for independence or break-up of the country are illiterates and are misinformed.

“They don’t understand the realities of the time. It is my conviction that Nnamdi Kanu is being sponsored by some irresponsible political elites. They are the ones egging him on.

“But to what end?

“Let me tell you, the Igbo are only trying to be relevant; they are only trying to get back into Nigeria’s mainstream political space. There is nothing more to that. Among such efforts to get back into the mainstream is to have the presidency.

“What I see that Nnamdi Kanu and his Igbo ilk are doing is to blackmail Nigeria into submitting the presidency to them.

“The question I will ask them is: Can you have this presidency by blackmail? You need to examine their logic very well and you can discern their real motive concerning this issue.

“At a point, the Igbo said they wanted the presidency and now they are saying they don’t want to be part of Nigeria.

“How can they want or have the presidency when they don’t want to be part of the country? They want one of their own to be president they call a zoo? Is that reasonable? Or, does that show sincerity?

“I think the way they have been going about their agitation is irresponsible.

“Their tactics are wrong and crude. I think Igbo hooligans are behind current agitation for an independent state of Biafra.”

https://www.naij.com/1114019-nnamdi-kanu-sponsored-by-south-east-elite-arewa-chieftain-claims.html

17 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Sponsored By South-East Elite - Arewa Chieftain. by Liftkid(m): 7:37pm On Jul 09, 2017
stated that those backing Nnamdi Kanu were illiterate and misinformed
what about the newly ordained priest? nkem owoh aka osufia nko? are they misinformed? keep on deceiving yourself thinking that this quest for freedom is political. oga agboko unu na anyi oge anyiga awa

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Sponsored By South-East Elite - Arewa Chieftain. by pauljumbo: 7:37pm On Jul 09, 2017
So who is sponsoring boko haram and fulani herdsmen?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Sponsored By South-East Elite - Arewa Chieftain. by chiagozien(m): 7:39pm On Jul 09, 2017
mazi nnamdi kanu is sponsored by ipob world wild which am among.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Sponsored By South-East Elite - Arewa Chieftain. by BlowBack: 7:43pm On Jul 09, 2017
You think everyone is like you who heat up the polity to get your Boko into aso rock?

When has any of these clowns even condemned Boko haram? Never! Rather they were all in the forefront calling for amnesty for the group and saying nonsense that Jonathan and CAN was behind the group.

Even a delegation of Northern governors went to the US to petition the GEJ administration and Nigerian army in committing genocide.
Even the Sultan never issued a fatwa on Boko haram but rather wrote a love letter to ISIS in Syria to stop their jihad.

Ab0ki the days of your foolishness is over.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Sponsored By South-East Elite - Arewa Chieftain. by Stolen: 7:51pm On Jul 09, 2017
The North should understand that Nnamdi Kanu belongs to people.

Nnamdi Kanu has absolutely nothing to do with the north.

He does not belong to dem and as such they should keep off.

18 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Sponsored By South-East Elite - Arewa Chieftain. by Stolen: 7:55pm On Jul 09, 2017
Just becos people call for referendum does not give u the right t o threaten their life.

They have every right to pursue self determination in the face of oppression and injustice.

We are tired of the ranting from the North and the constant mention of Nnamdi Kanu.

Is it not a shame that the North never mentions Shekau name or even condemn Boko Haram that is a violent terrorist islamist group?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Sponsored By South-East Elite - Arewa Chieftain. by FUNNYBONE1(m): 7:58pm On Jul 09, 2017
i dont blame you, if them say make una suck una breast una go say no, say na cow own dey sweet pass, how una no go reason like cow... ND NZUZU

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Sponsored By South-East Elite - Arewa Chieftain. by lytech1(m): 8:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
Who so ever is behind him... We dont care...

All i care is death of this ZOO called NIGERIA

KANU,kwantinue the good work.

No BIAFRA,NO ELECTION

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Sponsored By South-East Elite - Arewa Chieftain. by limeta(f): 1:06am On Jul 10, 2017
All this boko boys sef
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Sponsored By South-East Elite - Arewa Chieftain. by Danzakidakura(m): 4:46am On Jul 10, 2017
just as northern governors emirs and mallams have been sponsoring boko haram. foolish Muslims offspring of vipers

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Sponsored By South-East Elite - Arewa Chieftain. by Yyeske(m): 5:00am On Jul 10, 2017
Nnamdi kanu and his IPOB miscreants should go get their Biafra and let's see how it goes. The arewa youths are waiting for you guys after October 1st in the north.
Make una continue to dey make mouth, the SW will equally give their own ultimatum if they see how successful that of the north goes.
My only grouse with these so called Igbo elders is that they all kept quiet when IPOB madness was at its peak but begging now because they know the implications of the Kaduna declaration because many of them had experienced it in 1966 when Nnamdi kanu was not even conceived

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Sponsored By South-East Elite - Arewa Chieftain. by 9japride(m): 5:56am On Jul 10, 2017
Then Boko Haram is being sponsored by Arewa elites. I don't know why the sit at home order is paining northern guys seriously? Bad belle is one of the major causes of friction in Nigeria today. Yet I don't think I've heard d Arewa called Fulani herdsmen to order. And any southerner supporting evil towards southeasterns is the biggest joke of this century. Though it seems it's more of babies commenting on trash against Igbos that are more vocal against Nnamdi Kanu

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Sponsored By South-East Elite - Arewa Chieftain. by 9japride(m): 6:00am On Jul 10, 2017
Yyeske:
Nnamdi kanu and his IPOB miscreants should go get their Biafra and let's see how it goes. The arewa youths are waiting for you guys after October 1st in the north.
Make una continue to dey make mouth, the SW will equally give their own ultimatum if they see how successful that of the north goes.
My only grouse with these so called Igbo elders is that they all kept quiet when IPOB madness was at its peak but begging now because they know the implications of the Kaduna declaration because many of them had experienced it in 1966 when Nnamdi kanu was not even conceived
[color=#006600][/color]

U are an agent of destruction. Shame on u, have u ever called on Fulani herdsmen to stop killing people? It's very true that humans are a weapon of mass destruction. It's your type that supports genocide. That's why south east wants to leave this country because of primitive beings like you

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Sponsored By South-East Elite - Arewa Chieftain. by ShootToKill: 6:43am On Jul 10, 2017
Nonsensical balderdash tumbling out from the smelly mouth of a gworo toothed parasitic abokki. #AbokiShineShoe calls others illiterate. Wonders!

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Sponsored By South-East Elite - Arewa Chieftain. by Masterclass32: 7:58am On Jul 10, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu sponsored by Igbo elite? This guy is way off the mark.

The so-called Igbo elite are even wondering how Kanu rose to prominence and became so popular. They are surprised that ipob is so well organised.

This guy should go get his facts straight.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Sponsored By South-East Elite - Arewa Chieftain. by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 10, 2017
BOKO HORAM IS SPONSORED BY NORTH EAST ELITE
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Sponsored By South-East Elite - Arewa Chieftain. by Warship: 8:36am On Jul 10, 2017
Arewas breathing the last breath of a dying Nigeria.

October 1st is around the corner. The North must keep to their threat or be called cowards

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Sponsored By South-East Elite - Arewa Chieftain. by Yyeske(m): 8:42am On Jul 10, 2017
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

U are an agent of destruction. Shame on u, have u ever called on Fulani herdsmen to stop killing people? It's very true that humans are a weapon of mass destruction. It's your type that supports genocide. That's why south east wants to leave this country because of primitive brings like you
The so called illiterate hausas have told you to leave the north and go form Biafra, what are you still waiting for

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Sponsored By South-East Elite - Arewa Chieftain. by Warship: 8:45am On Jul 10, 2017
Yyeske:
The so called illiterate hausas have told you to leave the north and go form Biafra, what are you still waiting for

When the Nigerian military police etc will be withdrawn out of Biafran territory.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Sponsored By South-East Elite - Arewa Chieftain. by 9japride(m): 9:42am On Jul 10, 2017
Yyeske:
[color=#006600][/color]

See how ur brain is working and u are not ashamed of urself. Why can't u tell the federal government to let the southeastern go with a valid document to support it not listening to thugs who disguised as youth to b giving orders. The truth of the matter is that u want to reap were u did not sow. Envious fellows

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Sponsored By South-East Elite - Arewa Chieftain. by Yyeske(m): 10:05am On Jul 10, 2017
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

See how ur brain is working and u are not ashamed of urself. Why can't u tell the federal government to let the southeastern go with a valid document to support it not listening to thugs who disguised as youth to b giving orders. The truth of the matter is that u want to reap were u did not sow. Envious fellows
Why waiting on the FG to give you any valid document since you all feel your silly IPOB Biafra would come by insulting everybody, obia go na omume, time for action. Leave the north and warn your loved ones up north too. You want your Biafra and it has been handed over to you by arewa youths and you are waiting for the FG again
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Sponsored By South-East Elite - Arewa Chieftain. by Yyeske(m): 10:10am On Jul 10, 2017
Warship:

When the Nigerian military police etc will be withdrawn out of Biafran territory.
I thought you guys said Nigeria expired in 2014 and Biafra must come by end of 2015, why not take the bull by the horn and declare Biafra once and for all then you push the zoo military and police out of your phantom Biafra. The arewa youths is quietly doing that for you and instead of thanking them, you are here giving orders, okwala gi ebe a

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Sponsored By South-East Elite - Arewa Chieftain. by aolawale025: 10:33am On Jul 10, 2017
Tell us the sponsors of boko haram
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Sponsored By South-East Elite - Arewa Chieftain. by BiafraIShere(m): 10:40am On Jul 10, 2017
!diotic parasitic element! Your plan was to perpetually exploit us till infinity but thank God for Nnamdi Kanu & Ipob, we all will use truth and facts to destroy the zoo! Useless parasites! Useless Country!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Sponsored By South-East Elite - Arewa Chieftain. by 9japride(m): 12:10pm On Jul 10, 2017
Yyeske:
Why waiting on the FG to give you any valid document since you all feel your silly IPOB Biafra would come by insulting everybody, obia go na omume, time for action. Leave the north and warn your loved ones up north too. You want your Biafra and it has been handed over to you by arewa youths and you are waiting for the FG again
[color=#006600][/color]

It's seems u are really bitter. I don't have ur time, u think Igbos are like other minorities who run when Arewa barks. Keeping hating Igbos. It's d other tribes in the south I blame for all these nonsense. Presently majority of the minority tribes up north have already lost their culture to Islam and Hausa dominance. Sorry Igbos will never never fall to your antics. I thank God for all these things happening so that other southerners can see how an average northern is. Violence is like sugar to u guys. Spits

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Sponsored By South-East Elite - Arewa Chieftain. by freethesheeple(m): 12:19pm On Jul 10, 2017
pauljumbo:
So who is sponsoring boko haram and fulani herdsmen?

allah
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Sponsored By South-East Elite - Arewa Chieftain. by Vicotex(m): 12:31pm On Jul 10, 2017
Yyeske:
I thought you guys said Nigeria expired in 2014 and Biafra must come by end of 2015, why not take the bull by the horn and declare Biafra once and for all then you push the zoo military and police out of your phantom Biafra. The arewa youths is quietly doing that for you and instead of thanking them, you are here giving orders, okwala gi ebe a
idiot

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING:VIDEO Of Buhari Meeting With APC Governors In London Needed [VIDEO] / Zero Oil Revenue Days Fast Approaching, Says Osinbajo / Tension As DSS Storm Kanu House VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.