Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,983 members, 7,810,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Lady Bags 1st Class In Benson Idahosa Univ After Being Absent 4rm Sch 4 2yrs(pix - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lady Bags 1st Class In Benson Idahosa Univ After Being Absent 4rm Sch 4 2yrs(pix (1862 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome Builds Faculty Of Engineering - Benson Idahosa University (Pics / Under-30 Nigerian Lady Bags A Ph.d In Nuclear Physics (photos) / Nigerian Lady Bags 1st Class In BSc & Distinction In MSc Outside Nigeria(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Bags 1st Class In Benson Idahosa Univ After Being Absent 4rm Sch 4 2yrs(pix by jonhemma11: 7:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
After being off in school for 2yrs because of accident,a Nigerian lady named Grace Chioma Anyim graduated with first class in Benson Idahosa University and also emerged best graduating student from Accounting Dept and best graduating student from the faculty.Read the story shared by Victor below..

'Grace.at every step she took while walking up, listening to the cheers, I just felt this could only be Grace.
it's been a long time this struggle started, as far back as 2011.
with the setback of the trailer accident that kept u off for almost 2years in the hospital alone, without friends or family fighting for your life, the pain of starting all over again when your peers were convocating, who would have known u had to bear the pain of using colostomy bag with your stomach open throughout your study year(some people just got to know now) and still read your book(medical students will understand this more) but you fought on.
he that starts the work in our life will finish it truly. there was no time for slaying but making.
and now the steps of honour.congratulations to the new Accountant.
FirstClass(3.92/4.0)
Best Graduating Student from Accounting Dept
Best Graduating Student from the Faculty.
recipient of 3 convocation awards
hope
Grace
Congratulations on your convocation small sis, God bless you Chioma
GraceAnyim'

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/after-being-off-school-from-2yrs.html

Re: Lady Bags 1st Class In Benson Idahosa Univ After Being Absent 4rm Sch 4 2yrs(pix by jonhemma11: 7:20pm On Jul 09, 2017

Re: Lady Bags 1st Class In Benson Idahosa Univ After Being Absent 4rm Sch 4 2yrs(pix by HungerBAD: 7:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
Huh?

First Class?i have read and re-read the story to know how she pulled such a feat,but the story teller is not saying anything aside praising God,and talking about her accident.

While i am happy for her,i will be seriously baffled to how somebody that missed two years of school still came out with first class.

This is exactly why a lot of people have problems with these private universities,and their grading system. And others tend to not take their graduates serious.

If person miss 2 years and still comot with FIRST CLASS,what of those wey attend?they graduated with something higher than First Class?

8 Likes

Re: Lady Bags 1st Class In Benson Idahosa Univ After Being Absent 4rm Sch 4 2yrs(pix by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 09, 2017
All dis runz girl sef

Where u go trailer see u to jam
Abi trailer de pass tru ur uni?

Mtchewwwww

Write ICAN nd pass first
Den we will knw

Trailer ko
Helicopter ni

#Eco99#

1 Like

Re: Lady Bags 1st Class In Benson Idahosa Univ After Being Absent 4rm Sch 4 2yrs(pix by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 09, 2017
Benson Idahosa na private uni or government uni?

Cos if na federal university dem go wan frustrate her effort.

Congratulations
Re: Lady Bags 1st Class In Benson Idahosa Univ After Being Absent 4rm Sch 4 2yrs(pix by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 09, 2017
ecoeco:

All dis runz girl sef

Mtchewwwww

Write ICAN nd pass first
Den we will knw

#Eco99#

As far as ICAN is an exam. People will pass. Too much hype about ICAN self
Re: Lady Bags 1st Class In Benson Idahosa Univ After Being Absent 4rm Sch 4 2yrs(pix by auntysimbiat(f): 7:57pm On Jul 09, 2017
Hmmmm... Dem Don rubbish education
Re: Lady Bags 1st Class In Benson Idahosa Univ After Being Absent 4rm Sch 4 2yrs(pix by Cholls(m): 7:57pm On Jul 09, 2017
OrestesDante:
As far as ICAN is an exam. People will pass. Too much hype about ICAN self
my brother e b like say the guy na troll
Re: Lady Bags 1st Class In Benson Idahosa Univ After Being Absent 4rm Sch 4 2yrs(pix by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
HungerBAD:
Huh?

First Class?i have read and re-read the story to know how she pulled such a feat,but the story teller is not saying anything aside praising God,and talking about her accident.

While i am happy for her,i will be seriously baffled to how somebody that missed two years of school still came out with first class.

This is exactly why a lot of people have problems with these private universities,and their grading system. And others tend to not take their graduates serious.

If person miss 2 years and still comot with FIRST CLASS,what of those wey attend?they graduated with something higher than First Class?
In such cases her studentship would be deferred pending the time she fully recovers then she would simply resume again from where she stopped.

1 Like

Re: Lady Bags 1st Class In Benson Idahosa Univ After Being Absent 4rm Sch 4 2yrs(pix by akoredeadejoke: 8:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
this and More are the obvious disparity between private and public university. when she knows the school authority won't ask for medical reports it's obvious she won't just graduate but with first class.
Re: Lady Bags 1st Class In Benson Idahosa Univ After Being Absent 4rm Sch 4 2yrs(pix by crackhouse(m): 8:28pm On Jul 09, 2017
Ok
Re: Lady Bags 1st Class In Benson Idahosa Univ After Being Absent 4rm Sch 4 2yrs(pix by oluwayimika123: 10:47pm On Jul 09, 2017
ecoeco:
All dis runz girl sef

Mtchewwwww

Write ICAN nd pass first
Den we will knw

Trailer ko
Helicopter ni

#Eco99#

This ur comment is so dumb nigga and it ain't funny. Tell me ch road in Nigeria DAT trucks doesn't ply.

Accident is a contingency event DAT can happen anywhere anytime and to anyone so next time use ur brain wen commenting and not ur anus.

Wisdom fall on U

As regards Ican do u even know if she is qualified already

1 Like

Re: Lady Bags 1st Class In Benson Idahosa Univ After Being Absent 4rm Sch 4 2yrs(pix by tossie101(f): 11:04pm On Jul 09, 2017
Too many wicked sould in nigeria..
Instead u should congratulate the young lady u ar here calling her names and saying all sorts or rubbish.

Thos who frown at success of others wont smell success.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Bags 1st Class In Benson Idahosa Univ After Being Absent 4rm Sch 4 2yrs(pix by HungerBAD: 11:07pm On Jul 09, 2017
Statsocial:

In such cases her studentship would be deferred pending the time she fully recovers then she would simply resume again from where she stopped.

Makes sense.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Bags 1st Class In Benson Idahosa Univ After Being Absent 4rm Sch 4 2yrs(pix by femo122: 11:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
Congrat
Re: Lady Bags 1st Class In Benson Idahosa Univ After Being Absent 4rm Sch 4 2yrs(pix by kennyjam: 11:42pm On Jul 09, 2017
goodt
Re: Lady Bags 1st Class In Benson Idahosa Univ After Being Absent 4rm Sch 4 2yrs(pix by C4Ltd: 1:14am On Jul 10, 2017
grin

Re: Lady Bags 1st Class In Benson Idahosa Univ After Being Absent 4rm Sch 4 2yrs(pix by totorimi: 3:22am On Jul 10, 2017
Is it a satelite campus or online classroom. I dont get it but since its Benson Idahos University i rest my case, the job market will reveal the rest.
Re: Lady Bags 1st Class In Benson Idahosa Univ After Being Absent 4rm Sch 4 2yrs(pix by Nobody: 6:20am On Jul 10, 2017
akoredeadejoke:
this and More are the obvious disparity between private and public university. when she knows the school authority won't ask for medical reports it's obvious she won't just graduate but with first class.
What are you saying
In such cases her studentship would be deferred pending the time she fully recovers then she would simply resume again from where she stopped. I once had a female friend who broke her leg on a basketball court. The university simply told her to go home for one year and come back and complete her studies when she feels better instead of recuperating and studying at the same time.

1 Like

Re: Lady Bags 1st Class In Benson Idahosa Univ After Being Absent 4rm Sch 4 2yrs(pix by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 10, 2017
ecoeco:
All dis runz girl sef

Mtchewwwww

Write ICAN nd pass first
Den we will knw

Trailer ko
Helicopter ni

#Eco99#

you talk like a fool, infact you re a fool... cant you see the lady has every reason to Tnk God....despites her accident she still ball harder...idiot. undecided
Re: Lady Bags 1st Class In Benson Idahosa Univ After Being Absent 4rm Sch 4 2yrs(pix by Fuckusernamesjor(m): 8:14am On Jul 10, 2017
HungerBAD:
Huh?

Private universities are just as strenuous as federal schools,it's only stereotypical to think other wise
Re: Lady Bags 1st Class In Benson Idahosa Univ After Being Absent 4rm Sch 4 2yrs(pix by SplendidE(f): 8:47am On Jul 10, 2017
my kind of person beauty with brains
Re: Lady Bags 1st Class In Benson Idahosa Univ After Being Absent 4rm Sch 4 2yrs(pix by christejames(m): 10:15am On Jul 10, 2017
Is reading that hard to comprehend?
...according to the writer she started all over again na.

(1) (Reply)

The Aurora Diamante Is World’s Most Expensive Pen At $1.3 Million / Female University Student Dies After Taking Tramadol During Sex In Bayelsa / FUTO Students Dilemma In Getting Transcript From FUTO. About To Lose Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.