Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Pastor Donates His Kidney To Save Church Member. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Donates His Kidney To Save Church Member. (567 Views)

Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars As Church Member Dedicates Quadruplets / Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts / Florida Pastor Caught In Bed With The Wife Of A Church Member (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Donates His Kidney To Save Church Member. by hatchy(f): 7:43pm On Jul 09, 2017
Pastor Donates Life-Saving Kidney to Ailing Congregant.A Christian man who had been praying for relief from end stage renal disease since 2015 recently got a life-saving answer from his pastor who turned out to be a matching kidney donor after God told him to give his ailing congregant one of his own organs.End stage renal disease is the final stage of chronic kidney disease where the kidneys of those afflicted don’t work well enough for them to live without dialysis or a kidney transplant.In a narrative on fundraising website GoFundMe, Jesse Cerecerez, a longtime member of Holy Ground Baptist Church in Cameron, Texas, explained how his life changed after he was diagnosed with kidney disease.“In April of 2015 I was diagnosed with E.S.R.D. (End Stage Renal Disease) my doctor told me that my kidneys had failed. I started dialysis treatments on May 5, 2015, and that has changed my life forever. Dialysis is a rough lifestyle to live. I felt as if all my freedoms were taken away from me. These last two years have been really hard. I take dialysis three times a week. Every day I have been praying for a miracle in my life,” Cerecerez wrote.Without even knowing if he was a suitable matching donor, Cerecerez said his pastor, Basillio Montez Jr., told him last fall that God asked him to donate one of his kidneys. Eightmonths after Montez made his anointed offer, medical professionals determined he was a suitable matching kidneydonor for Cerecerez.“About eight months ago Pastor Basillio and his wife came to visit me. During his visit he explained that God had impressed in his heart to donate a kidney to me. I was shocked and excited all at once. So he went and got tested, and he’s a match,” Cerecerez revealed in late May.On June 16, two days before Father’s Day, Cerecerez went on to have a successful kidney transplant and he shared how grateful he was on his Facebook page.“So on this Father’s Day weekend I’m in the hospital. This past Friday I was given thegift of life by my pastor. I am forever grateful! Thank you pastor for allowing God to use you in this mighty way of donating your kidney to me. Love you pastor!” he wrote.Both men are now recovering. A day after the surgery, Cerecerez was already jesting in good spirits.“So now that I received my pastor’s kidney, he tells me I’m a Cowboy fan! Lol Dang it!” he quipped.“I got my life back and I can’t wait to see what else God has in store for me,” he told 11 Alivein an interview Monday.Pastor Montez Jr. explained that even though he was fulfilled in his normal duties as a pastor it was a special honor to be called to save a life.“We praise God for everything that God has been doing,” he said. “For the healing that he’s been giving us and always for his honor and his glory.”
Re: Pastor Donates His Kidney To Save Church Member. by LUGBE: 7:45pm On Jul 09, 2017
Worthy of emulation

1 Like

Re: Pastor Donates His Kidney To Save Church Member. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 09, 2017
pics and source
Re: Pastor Donates His Kidney To Save Church Member. by Topgainer: 8:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
Not disappointed
I knew it will not be a Nigerian Senior Prophet and tricksters who will rather arrange a wheelchair for their victim to pose for the Camera in a purported healing and a few days -after hurridly put together testimony time. After which the victim can go and die.
One incidence among many that reminded me of how dubious these Senior Prophets could be was the story of Prophet Dr Sign Fireman and the purported televised healing of Kidney disease in the late Enebeli Enebuwa.

It is has been a long while I heard of His Holiness Prophet Dr Sign Fireman. Could he still be Paparing, Daddying and man of godering some sheeples at Ketu?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Donates His Kidney To Save Church Member. by femolacqua(m): 8:26pm On Jul 09, 2017
What a great love, to love your neighbour as your self.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Donates His Kidney To Save Church Member. by thesicilian: 8:29pm On Jul 09, 2017
Now that is a true Man of God until proven otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Donates His Kidney To Save Church Member. by thesicilian: 8:33pm On Jul 09, 2017
Topgainer:
Not disappointed
I knew it will not be a Nigerian Senior Prophet and tricksters who will rather arrange a wheelchair for their victim to pose for the Camera in a purported healing and a few days -after hurridly put together testimony time. After which the victim can go and die.
One incidence among many that reminded me of how dubious these Senior Prophets could be was the story of Prophet Dr Sign Fireman and the purported televised healing of Kidney disease in the late Enebeli Enebuwa.

It is has been a long while I heard of His Holiness Prophet Dr Sign Fireman. Could he still be Paparing, Daddying and man of godering some sheeples at Ketu?
I guess you just find it better to insult people you see as evil, than to praise good men have carried out selfless, commendable acts.
Re: Pastor Donates His Kidney To Save Church Member. by Topgainer: 8:58pm On Jul 09, 2017
thesicilian:

I guess you just find it better to insult people you see as evil, than to praise good men have carried out selfless, commendable acts.
What is the correlation between my post and your reply?
But in case you are Prophet Dr. Sign Fireman and you are hurt by the truth in my post, I wish you will turn a new leaf and be as selfless as you observed rather than leading people faster to the grave in purported healings.
Re: Pastor Donates His Kidney To Save Church Member. by thesicilian: 8:24am On Jul 10, 2017
Topgainer:

But in case you are Prophet Dr. Sign Fireman and you are hurt by the truth in my post, I wish you will turn a new leaf and be as selfless as you observed rather than leading people faster to the grave in purported healings.
I'm surprised you don't see it.
It is healthier to appreciate good, than to focus on condemning evil.
Re: Pastor Donates His Kidney To Save Church Member. by Martinez19(m): 8:46am On Jul 10, 2017
When God can't heal, we do the needful and give the credit to God. undecided
Re: Pastor Donates His Kidney To Save Church Member. by Sparkcle: 9:42am On Nov 08, 2017
Topgainer:

@topgainer! I understand the maturity of your senseless state your forever need to speak and write rubbish but be rest assured I have your cure! Is it because we decided to forgive a criminal like you! Idiot ole thief barawo! Banza! Who employed your handwork here! Dr Fireman hurt by your senseless state....? Hmm, I don't know why you can never be a normal person but don't worry your days of entering the market is near! Idiot!

(1) (Reply)

Senior Pastor Crashes As He Attempts To Fly To Jerusalem With 'artificial Wings' / Why Do Memories Of Vivid Dreams Disappear Soon After Waking Up? / What You Wish To Know About Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.